• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

Maybe if you wanted to do the each family makes the other's crown bit, we could have it as part of the wedding ceremony that Akio crowns Severa with the one he had made for her and she does the same for him. It would be like a symbolic coronation and the official start of the Empire as well as the union of the two warring families.

Maybe if you wanted to do the each family makes the other's crown bit, we could have it as part of the wedding ceremony that Akio crowns Severa with the one he had made for her and she does the same for him. It would be like a symbolic coronation and the official start of the Empire as well as the union of the two warring families.

oooh yes yes

NUSKI NUSKI I'll read through in detail shortly but it won't make sense for him to have a disadvantage in Arcana. He's a mage, it comes with the package. Maybe swap that with something else, or drop the Mage part? He's got the sword thing going on anyway.
I replaced it. Taking away the mage part would force me to change a lot more things in the character sheet.

Knowing them, the Cainhurst scum might enchant the crown with vile magic to harm my brother >:(

I'm off work for the weekend so I'll be doing Lore pages for the current legendary weapons (oooh!) and a guide to spells.

First three out of four all Hinokian. Cainhursts lacking discipline as per usual. #proudHinokian

#justjoking #notstartingawaragain #imsorry

That sounds like a song Arryn might grow into one day if he ever becomes some sort of general or grizzled old battle commander or something.

Oh - I'm collecting art for special weapons. If you see anything you think would fit the RP - hit me up. Nothing too over designed please!

Point taken xD

This might work for Arryn as well, with the metal sounds and what not. It's a bit more subdued as well, which probably fits his personality better. But I just like how prominent the metal clanging is in the DKC2 track and it sounds a lot more to me like multiple hammers banging away rhythmically in a forge.

Eh. I could go with either.

my team in League of Legends worlds just lost and it seemed rigged. i may need some time to mourn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back