• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

Hopefully that's an acceptable first post. My apologies if it's poorly done. Writing on my phone is tough! I'll edit or rewrite as needed :)

MouseDuke MouseDuke
I have an idea I want to discuss!

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin
Did you want Arryn to travel to Blackrock after the prologue? Coz I might have something for you.

Lekiel Lekiel
Are you and @southkovenz doing something right now? Coz I could have one of your siblings come find you if you need something to do.

Well.. i kinda planned something but lately its been one sided :( I'm not getting replies.. i guess i should just have my character interact with the other two Keidivh Keidivh and The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

I'll get something in, in 12 hours (after my work). Mitsuru is not in a chirpy mood though and can be very self conscious.

Well.. i kinda planned something but lately its been one sided :( I'm not getting replies.. i guess i should just have my character interact with the other two Keidivh Keidivh and The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

I'll get something in, in 12 hours (after my work). Mitsuru is not in a chirpy mood though and can be very self conscious.

I think it was South who mentioned he wasn't gonna be around this week.

Avari Avari finally updated Aurora's CS. tell me what you think and if there are any adjustments that need to be done

Perfect. Accepted.

There's now PM groups for cainhurst, Hinokah and the Church. Might add one for Dwarves?

If you need an invite to one, lemmie know!

Love the lore, if this is open I'd very much like to join, thinking drunken spearman.

Holy crap there are 19 pages of chat @.@

Hey guys! I'm Edric, and this RP looks straight fire! Hopefully I can get started soon.

So I think everyones working on stuff right now - Waiting for MouseDuke MouseDuke 's response to that NPC? Then he can wonder off if you like haha

Also great posts so far!

tumblr_olsxycFKdy1w6oohno1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back