• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

NPC page will be updated with extra info such as personal strength and other notes as we go.

Lore page will finally get a list of evocation spells tonight hopefully

Church NPCs will be done as well fingers crossed

MouseDuke MouseDuke
I have an idea I want to discuss!

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin
Did you want Arryn to travel to Blackrock after the prologue? Coz I might have something for you.

Lekiel Lekiel
Are you and southkovenz southkovenz doing something right now? Coz I could have one of your siblings come find you if you need something to do.

Last edited:
Enchanted weapons (courtesy of MagicPenguin MagicPenguin !) - and the rare material Titaniate - has been added to the lore section.

Cereza and Stavos have been added to the NPC section.

Also I do have Lissa's Intro post but a wee bit too early, like to see everyone move around for a bit.

Last edited:
I didn't really have any long term plans yet, so that's fine with me.

Narcissa gets these ideas in her head and never takes no for an answer -
If she just walked into his store (is it a stall?) and said "You're coming to blackrock babe"

would he go along with it?

No, he doesn't yet have a concrete reason to go to Blackrock. He would go if he thought he had something to gain there. For example, if he set up contracts with Cainhurst royals or some other person or people there who wanted to have weapons/armor shipped there from Hogan's Forge, he'd go there to scout it out and set up contacts and supply routes or something.

Or if he thought that he had a shot at negotiating with someone at the mage school there to start a partnership in Cloudtop to basically mass produce enchanted weapons in a cheaper, more efficient way that wasn't possible before the peace when the very skilled mages and very skilled smiths were sort of separated from one another by the war.

Bottom line, there are potential reasons he would go there related to his own goals, but they haven't been presented to him yet and he'd be unwilling to go just because a royal walked in and said "you're coming with me." He'd probably respond with something like, "I'm afraid relocation isn't an option right now, but if you want a steady supply of our goods, we might be able to work out some trade routes and scheduled deliveries for reasonable prices." Or something like that. They could work out a more detailed plan that involves Arryn needing to actually go there for himself to meet and greet with key players.

...I guess she could always use enchantment magic to get him to agree to go in the absence of any reason of his own despite his desire to go back home. Though I have to imagine someone would notice if he were under such a spell. The only question would be whether the people who notice a Cainhurst royal stealing a random blacksmith using mind control magic would care enough to do something about it.

Will be inviting peeps to several Private groups depending on faction/interests. Makes it easier to provide lore/focus discussions without spoiling for others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back