• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

Aggressive preparation for what the Church believes to be the inevitable return of a colossal Dragon-God that may or may not be possible to stop.

Soooo

1) Recruitment
2) Integrating into local settlements/towns and cities.
3) Still grabbing every ancient relic they can
4) Should really figure out whats going on with Hollowvale
6) Should really figure out whats going on with the Wetlands
7) Should really figure out whats going on with Overtide Isle
8) Destroy anything and everything that might have something to do with Dragons.
There might be a certain hedge Knight that could possibly be recruited.

*cough* Alexander *cough*

There might be a certain hedge Knight that could possibly be recruited.

*cough* Alexander *cough*

More a blade for hire kinda thing, unless you wanna go through 7 years of training.

I mean the RP ain't gonna be that long

...I think

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
what kinda of jewelry would Marrku like?
Uhhh not 100 on that, but lets see what I have in my props folder.
ff838a5e443abb7b16143011c4e78740--bronze-plaques-the-crown.jpg
antique_mens_russian_ring2.jpg

98f6302be63647900be2e87e812618e4--mens-jewellery-toro.jpg

naw its cool. He's probably gonna buy something from Arryn or place an order.

I mean honestly, if Marrku actually wanted it or not would not be Narcissa's concern. If she things something would look cute on one of her darling siblings she'd buy it. Haha

any update on the runes? Avari Avari

Basically -
1) Magical symbol is carved into material.
2) anyone can carve a rune, only a mage can actually activate it. Only certain schools and can instill certain properties.
3) Power of rune depends on the symbol, the mage and the material used. Most are low level stuff like - for sealing a chest, or making something invisible.

If you want Eleanor could explain Runes. She's a nerd.

Basically -
1) Magical symbol is carved into material.
2) anyone can carve a rune, only a mage can actually activate it. Only certain schools and can instill certain properties.
3) Power of rune depends on the symbol, the mage and the material used. Most are low level stuff like - for sealing a chest, or making something invisible.

okay, this is good since it goes along with a lot of what I've come to understand about runes on a basic level. can runes be placed on a necklace to make it's wearer experience different emotions? even if they aren't a mage? once a rune is activated is it held up for a long time or is it limited? and is that changed based on the power of the rune?

okay, this is good since it goes along with a lot of what I've come to understand about runes on a basic level. can runes be placed on a necklace to make it's wearer experience different emotions? even if they aren't a mage? once a rune is activated is it held up for a long time or is it limited? and is that changed based on the power of the rune?

1) I guess, but it'd be a constant drain and probably wouldn't last very long.
2) Rune dependent
3) ye

Pai Chan Pai Chan
That post is fine but please check with me if you wanna do some NPC dialogue, it's just so I can make sure they're consisteeeeent!

Pai Chan Pai Chan
That post is fine but please check with me if you wanna do some NPC dialogue, it's just so I can make sure they're consisteeeeent!
lol. welp, if i knew that the post would have been waaaaay shorter. and plus
really made me think it was okay to write for them. you can change her dialogue if you want. i don't mind. i obviously didn't know the rules for NPCs. knew i was in trouble when you see that notification so quickly after you post. almost like a parent calling you by your full name.

lol. welp, if i knew that the post would have been waaaaay shorter. and plus

really made me think it was okay to write for them. you can change her dialogue if you want. i don't mind. i obviously didn't know the rules for NPCs. knew i was in trouble when you see that notification so quickly after you post. almost like a parent calling you by your full name.

I reply to notifications quickly coz I'm bored and have the website open Hehehe

No I meant I would write Eleanor explaining runes

It's cool, I can have her show it to the others. Just need a place to put the codex entry is all

I'm having a lot of spare time in the evenings while I'm here so I think I'll hop in tonight or tomorrow if that's alright :)
If I interact with anyone my replies will be done in the evenings as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back