• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

I do like how the last three posts have all had hungover characters.

Also, I'll be reposting the Davey post from the old RP in a wee bit, since it leads into something.

Pai Chan Pai Chan Did you wanna do something with Eleanor?
yeah. i've been out for a really long while taking care of some business and only just now got back and i'm so exhausted i can't even think of what i was supposed to pick up at the store when i had the list committed to memory earlier. so i'm gonna recharge my batteries with a nap and i promise I'll get to writing first thing after I wake up. i did have something planned with Eleanor though. and that place that Eleanor wants to go to; is it THE dwarf of good wares or is this just an NPC? i probably could figure it out if i went back and read some things but i'm barely holding my head up as i'm typing this lol. i'll catch you guys again in a little bit.

yeah. i've been out for a really long while taking care of some business and only just now got back and i'm so exhausted i can't even think of what i was supposed to pick up at the store when i had the list committed to memory earlier. so i'm gonna recharge my batteries with a nap and i promise I'll get to writing first thing after I wake up. i did have something planned with Eleanor though. and that place that Eleanor wants to go to; is it THE dwarf of good wares or is this just an NPC? i probably could figure it out if i went back and read some things but i'm barely holding my head up as i'm typing this lol. i'll catch you guys again in a little bit.

Just a generic Dwarf who won't come up again just a cute short little scene. Can pp it if you want, drop me a pm

Just a generic Dwarf who won't come up again just a cute short little scene. Can pp it if you want, drop me a pm
what's "pp"? :P and i'm writing for a collab post right now for Aurora. after that i'll work on the one in the RP thread with Lilith.

Have you updated her back story? I haven't accepted her yet.

Also pirate pad haha
ugh. updating her backstory is like that homework you gotta do over the summer. so many other things that interest me otherwise lol. i mean, i rather get the main writing done before working on that since i haven't thought of it a whole lot lately. been too focused on the other character and the updates. basically, i'm not mentally prepared to write the backstory at the moment.

ugh. updating her backstory is like that homework you gotta do over the summer. so many other things that interest me otherwise lol. i mean, i rather get the main writing done before working on that since i haven't thought of it a whole lot lately. been too focused on the other character and the updates. basically, i'm not mentally prepared to write the backstory at the moment.

It would take like ten minutes, it's not a big deal lol - just say she was born and raised in Alcamoth if it stresses you out.

Mistah Mistah
I'm sorry friend I'm not accepting anyone else right now for fear of getting overwhelmed, I can put you on the backlog if you're interested

It would take like ten minutes, it's not a big deal lol - just say she was born and raised in Alcamoth if it stresses you out.
i'm just hella tired still. like, i don't even want to play video games cause i'm so tired but i don't want to sleep. prolly cause it's the weekend. feels like a sunday. i just wanna curl up and watch some tv. i should be up to snuff tomorrow. i get extremely lazy on days like this and yet i was gone for 7 hours doing stuff. that i shouldn't have had to do. so don't mind me lol.

oh, and how exactly do runes work in this universe? i know runes tend to act pretty differently and change according to whoever a writer wants them to be.

Will write a few NPC bits tonight for those that need them!

Everyone's doing stuff or knows what they're doing for now - yeah?

And it was gooooood

I have plaaaans for you

Mmhahhaahhehehe
358yk9.jpg

Well for a lot of the missions that the Church has a vested interest in - Eveyln might well be in charge so
hehe. What sort of stuff would the church do aside from searching for relics? Because that's all I know from the lore xP

hehe. What sort of stuff would the church do aside from searching for relics? Because that's all I know from the lore xP

Aggressive preparation for what the Church believes to be the inevitable return of a colossal Dragon-God that may or may not be possible to stop.

Soooo

1) Recruitment
2) Integrating into local settlements/towns and cities.
3) Still grabbing every ancient relic they can
4) Should really figure out whats going on with Hollowvale
6) Should really figure out whats going on with the Wetlands
7) Should really figure out whats going on with Overtide Isle
8) Destroy anything and everything that might have something to do with Dragons.

Aggressive preparation for what the Church believes to be the inevitable return of a colossal Dragon-God that may or may not be possible to stop.

Soooo

1) Recruitment
2) Integrating into local settlements/towns and cities.
3) Still grabbing every ancient relic they can
4) Should really figure out whats going on with Hollowvale
6) Should really figure out whats going on with the Wetlands
7) Should really figure out whats going on with Overtide Isle
8) Destroy anything and everything that might have something to do with Dragons.
awesome xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back