What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. LGTBQ
  4. Magical
  5. Multiverse
  6. Pokemon
  7. Realistic
  8. Romance
  9. Super Powers
  10. Supernatural

_Sargotha_

I have looked through previous threads of the unanswered type to find someone to do a 1x1 roleplay with and have not had any luck with someone that takes my fancy. So, I figured that it was time to create my own advertisement and hope that someone will match what I would like.

Fandom Genre
- By far Marvel is my favorite universe to work with as it is the most known and generally fits the kind of characters I have. However, I have not read any of the comics and only watched a few of the movies, along with the animated series that played on FOX every Saturday morning...so I will not be a stickler to the 'rules' of which Earth or universe we are in.
- I do enjoy the world of DC as well, I have some familiarity there but not as much to Marvel's own.

Note: I am the most comfortable with setting our play in the X-Men world.

Fantasy Genre
- I feel this pretty much speaks for itself here as to what can be done but I play creature based characters as it is what I am familiar with.

Note: I would like to do a mage/wizard/sorcerer x creature servant/pet.

Futuristic Genre
- This depends on the setting or idea you might have in mind and honestly, at some point future technology can be 'labeled' as 'magic' I suppose.

Modern or Realistic Genre
- Not a setting I particularly care for but it is not an absolute 'no' if a plot comes up that is appealing.

A few things for a potential roleplaying partner to be aware of:
- I work full-time and take care of my father that has physical disabilities, so the one day I have off...Wednesday...is generally spent running him around for errands. So please understand that I may not be able to respond to you right away and might skip a day if 'errand day' goes too long for me to get on here.
- My time-zone is EST.
- I would rather my roleplaying partner be 18+, at the least, I do not feel comfortable in roleplaying with a minor.
- I can paragraph post but it has been a while since I did, I may be rusty.
- I do not care if my partner plays a cannon character in their style but personally I do not enjoy using a character that someone else created, never been comfortable with it.

I don't mind OOC chat in our roleplay, just please distinguish it as such as I will by doing the following:

OOC: Hello

Here is where I will make the IC post for the roleplay.

Finally, I'm not picky as to whether we roleplay on-site or through Discord as I am comfortable either way.

Thank you for reading and look forward to hearing from you, if you have questions please PM me and we can discuss further.

Attachments

• Sargotha Reference.png
    Sargotha Reference.png
    424 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread