• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
It's almost done. I think you will like it. But I am afraid it might have twisted the lore a bit concerning mundane witches, but you will have to just see if that is okay.
I'll pm you about your character. I do need a writing sample though, compulsory requirement. Past works is fine, you don't need to write something new. It also doesn't have to be from a RP.

So you saying I can kill them with an UV Flashlight? At least the Vampires and Ghouls?

So you saying I can kill them with an UV Flashlight? At least the Vampires and Ghouls?

Ahah no. A powerful UV light is not the sun. Also ghouls don't die, they would just go dormant if caught in broad cloudless daylight and with no immediate stimulus in their vicinity (i.e. fresh meat).

Vampire thralls may get a little sunburnt or feel pain if you have a very powerful uv flashlight, but it'll probably only make them madder and charge towards the source of the pain.

heyo! is this still open? 🙂

Character accepted! Are you okay with discord for OOC stuff?

Just something to take note of, werewolves are strong but it's still within reason as it also depends on their default body frame. So in human form she would have the strength at most, twice that of someone would have given her height and weight restrictions. Just thought to let you know as it wasn't clear what sort of doors or people she's hurling around when untransformed ^3^

Can I join?

I wont be able to join Discord, And also, Are you open to new races?

Also Have my writing sample ready.

Can I join?

I wont be able to join Discord, And also, Are you open to new races?

Also Have my writing sample ready.

Discord not mandatory, so if your character is accepted I'll pm you any major announcements. Regarding new races, sorry nopez.

Oh, Okay.

I'll see what other race I can pick then, If I don't find one that suits my Interest, I'll stop posting in these threads.

Character accepted! Are you okay with discord for OOC stuff?

Just something to take note of, werewolves are strong but it's still within reason as it also depends on their default body frame. So in human form she would have the strength at most, twice that of someone would have given her height and weight restrictions. Just thought to let you know as it wasn't clear what sort of doors or people she's hurling around when untransformed ^3^
the link isn't working for me. but I have no problem joining! And ah I see! That's good to know, she definitely cant sling around huge burly men then that's for sure😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back