• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
((Right back at you! Very true about condors and vultures in general. I have only heard vultures hiss and screech.))

Esmere listened intently, face aglow with interest. She had talked with animals all of her life, but never once did she figure that they listened or responded to her. With that said, she was excited when Kaitlyn and the bird communicated between each other.

"Really?!" she then squealed, even as she stepped closer timidly. "I will be gentle, I promise," she said to the bird, hand aquiver and approaching slowly, slowly . . .

And she touched it! She reached the back of the bird and stroked gently downward, replacing her hand at the same place every time. Her face gradually lit up brighter and brighter as she eyed the bird in a new light. Alec was now a new friend to her.

While Timo was glad to see that Esmere was enjoying herself, he paid some attention to Jerry as well, approaching the deer and giving him a scratch or three in hard to reach places and between his budding horns. He really liked Jerry. In fact, he may have been the first animal friend of Kaitlyn's he had met.

"Everyone needs a hobby, something to pass the time," Esmere spoke up in response to Kaitlyn with a beaming smile, withdrawing her hand from the condor's back. "I love reading and creating stories. It fills me with a kind of joy that each of us can express. Am I right to assume that your talent with animals brings you a lot of joy? I do wonder how you learned how to do that. I cannot understand them at all!"

"Same here, pretty much, but I think it has more to do with time spent with them," Timo opined. "They are somewhat like us. Get to know them better and you can learn what they are thinking. Good luck doing this everywhere, though. Only Kate can have us all in the same place as these animals without them running away in panic."

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn smiled with satisfaction as Esmere stroked the large bird. Kaitlyn was glad the cure worked, she felt so happy now. She learned how to read in three days and found the exact ingredients to make the cure. Crazy! She shook those thoughts away about her smartness and bit her bottom lip. The condor dipped his head and made an aggressive hiss noise, though Kaitlyn simply raised her eyebrows. "He says thank you. He's had a rough time coming back to find me, that's just what he needed," Kaitlyn smiled once more to her bird.

"Yes, speaking to my animals brings me much happiness, in fact, I do care and love each and every one of them. isn't that right?" All the animal surrounding them made their own noises. Kaitlyn chuckled in response and flicked her ears.

Kaitlyn turned over her shoulder and smiled at Timoteo. Kaitlyn pretty much saw this as a gift, she was happy to have it. Her tail slowly swishing behind her and she heard an awfully loud sound nearby. Her ears pointed in the direction heard, "what now?" She asked a rhetorical question as she motioned for them to stay. Alec flew from her arm and landed near Esmere. The ground was shaking as a huge mammal came running up to them, the group of animals parted almost immediately. Little Jerry hid behind Timoteo in a state of fright. It was Target.

"Target! Target? How in the world did you get out of your fence?" she questioned. The bull mooed in reply and Kaitlyn rose her eyebrows. "Oh my-- you're telling me you broke your fence to get away from a horse? You've got to be kidding me!" Kaitlyn let out a sigh from her nose and turned to them with an unamused expression. "This isn't the first time this has happened. I don't know why he's afraid of horses. but now I have to bring him back and fix the fence," she groaned angrily.​

Esmere enjoyed the response provided to her and tittered at the sight of all of the animals voicing things in their own manner. She figured that all of them said in chirps and squawks and grunts and lows, "Yes, very much so."

The sharp crack of snapping wood (or was it just falling wood?) made both Timo and Esmere jump from startlement. Esmere panicked at the thundering footfalls of the auroch approaching and hid once again, sharing the space with Jerry behind Timo and looking around him.

The situation seemed strange to Timo. In his experience, it was definitely possible for horses and cows to not like each other, but what was a horse doing in the forest, and was it alone or with a rider? He worried about the possibility that it had been a hunter on horseback who just found out about the land. It could not be, could it?

"Um, Kate, would it be all right if I help with Target and the fence, and maybe the horse if it is still around?" he asked.

Esmere, unable and unwilling to be left behind, also commented after poking her head out, "Count me in too! I, uh, do not know what to do, but I will try my best at it."

Kaitlyn Williams

Timoteo’s voice made her turn over to him with a cocked ear and her hand on Target’s forehead. “Oh, yes that’s all right.” Kaitlyn examined the stressed out bull who was digging his hoof at the ground, Kaitlyn stroked his forehead in response. “Let’s get going then, I want to get that fence fixed as soon as possible and get that horse out,” she puffed her cheeks with some irritation and walked Target back with Esmere and Timoteo.

Kaitlyn led the way with the sun beaming down on her beautifully, she studied around her at some things Target had bumped into on his way to her. He had busted some trees and his hooves left some deep markings in the ground. Boy, was he in a rush!

Reaching the fence, she seemed baffled to how he could do so much damage to the fence. Kaitlyn looked around for said horse, which was nowhere to be seen. “Any of you see the horse?” Kaitlyn asked, her ears flickering. Alec flew over and perched himself on Target’s back. “Alec, mind go flying overhead to look for the horse?” Alec snorted and flew off once again.

Kaitlyn slowly walked Target back into his field and went back to study the fence. “Oh lord! How..?” She groaned, this was the last thing she wanted to deal with right now.​

((Target has been quite scared, it seems! Poor guy, though we might get a horse out of the situation and be that much closer to Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons. That, or trouble might be brewing. I am very suspicious of that black wolf.))

(Mhm! I knew I had to make a backstory or something for the ✨ sus ✨ black wolf)

((That makes me less likely to send the mad sus wolf out of an airlock, and yet I have no complaints!))

The two humans travelled slowly behind Kaitlyn and her auroch friend a good ways away, but Timo was a bit more disconcerted between the two. Esmere picked up on this and teased him.

"Why the long face? We're just going to get a horse. Don't they come right into your hands for carrots and treats? Even if we do not have anything like that, we can pretend and catch her!"

"I am afraid that it is not that easy," sighed Timo. "Horses are tough to read unless you spend much time with them and learn their traits. I know how to ride them, but they do not typically like me. I hope Kaitlyn can speak horse. Besides . . . it is likely owned and the owner could be nearby or searching for it. What if they see Kaitlyn?"

"You worry too much," pooh-poohed Esmere. "Horses can still be roaming the wild, and Kaitlyn was by herself all this while without people seeing her. Er, have you any clue where she might have came from? Somewhere else far from here?"

"No, she is from here, her and her family."

Esmere raised a brow.

"Then . . . what happened--"

"I do not know. All I do know is that she was alone here for a long time, surviving by her own power with the help of the animals."

"Huh . . . I am jealous, but I feel sad too." Esmere looked over to Timo, looking him dead in the eye with a serious expression, and punched him in the shoulder. He winced and let out a hiss through clenched teeth, looking irritated, but Esmere continued before he could speak, "You should ask her."

"Me? Why me?"

"Because, lover boy, she is important to you. You need to tell her and have her tell you."

Timo gave her a look, unable to pierce Esmere's tempestuous gaze, and asked, "Are you talking about her family or trying to set us up further?"

She cracked a grin and mirthfully said, "Can it be a yes to both?"

Timoteo cast his eyes upward and held his hands out as if to ask, "Why?"

When they reached the fence, Timo and Esmere both looked about as well and could not find the horse.

"Let's head deeper into the fenced meadow. If there is a horse in here, we could see him better further in," Timo opined, looking at Esmere while doing so. She nodded in response. "Kaitlyn, we will call out if we see it. Let us know if you see it too."

With that, they would start to go further into the field unless halted by Kaitlyn.

((It happens, *wink*. In the midst of many a notification, some things get tossed to the wayside by this site.))

Kaitlyn Williams

Good idea, Timo,” she nodded, walking beyond the fence. Kaitlyn would look up at the sky to see if Alec had returned, but he was flying over the sky like a vulture. Kaitlyn saw that Target was still startled and was standing near the fence where he broke it. Kaitlyn sighed through her nose and continued, her ears flicking continuously at sounds around them.

Kaitlyn rose her eyebrows as she spotted a animal figure if a horse ahead of her. “Found it!” She called over her shoulder and pointed at a brown horse with reigns on. But Kaitlyn froze where she stood and held her palm of her hand at them saying: “hold on.” Kaitlyn had spotted the black wolf from the night before about to ambush the horse.

Kaitlyn knew what she must do: stop that wolf. Kaitlyn slowly morphed into her large wolf form and approached the wolf silently. She then ambushed him, much whimpering and scuffling was going on when she did so. Kaitlyn and the male wolf scrambled into a spot where there wasn’t much grass, so Timoteo and Esmere could see them. Kaitlyn picked the male up by the scruff and body-slammed him against the ground, the male let out a howl in response. Kaitlyn snarled at him with her paw on his neck, her eyes carrying some sort of flames at him.

Kaitlyn turned away from him and approached them, not looking like she had any cuts but she did. She had a scratch on her cheek and flank, she shook her pelt and turned to the horse from their view. Kaitlyn morphed back and pointed to it, “see? But it has something on it though...”​

Last edited:
((Ooh, interesting lure-in. The black wolf surfaces again and is captured by Kaitlyn! I have so many questions I want to ask him, but am unsure if I can speak to him or not.))

Timoteo and Esmere did not have to travel far before Kaitlyn called out, partially because Esmere had pains in her leg muscles from all of the walking, but both were glad to hear Kaitlyn's calling out that she had found the horse and ran over double-quick. They were quickly taken aback, however, when they saw the large form of a white wolf pouncing into the grass, tall and menacing. Timo knew who it was, but Esmere screamed and backed away further into the tall grass.

"It's just Kaitlyn! It's just Kaitlyn!" he spoke, trying to get Esmere to calm down from a series of hyperventilating wheezes. "The white wolf there is her. She must have . . . she must have found the black wolf from earlier. Esmere, please calm yourself. The noise would cause issues."

The girl struggled to regain her normal breathing rate, but she managed after some time. She looked up in the end and said, "Go on. Help her if you can. I will follow."

Timo nodded and stalked through the grass to where Kaitlyn and the wolf were. Spotting the horse in the grass was easy, but the riding saddle, harness, and reins were a bit foreboding. Someone must have been on it, but who?

"Is that the one from before?" he asked Kaitlyn. "Hold him down. I'll try to grab the reins of the horse. Then let's see if he can answer a few questions, and I can see about getting some clues about who this horse belongs to."

He tried to slowly approach the horse, walking a careful pace until close enough, and then slowing with hand outstretched low, and murmuring, "There, there, it's all right." He hoped that it would be enough to grab the reins before the creature was too spooked.

Esmere caught up, cautiously walking closer to Kaitlyn and spying the black wolf beneath her. She struggled to hold in a timid scream, too young and too inexperienced with fear to do much else besides worry for both of their safeties without additional direction.

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn muttered something to Timoteo real quick, "I don't know if I can speak to him... I haven't seen any wolves like this until yesterday. But I'll need to try speaking to him in wolf." Kaitlyn morphed back into her wolf and held down the male who didn't budge from where Kaitlyn drug him. The two stared at each other for a long moment and began snarling angrily in each other's faces. Though, Kaitlyn seemed more terrifying, due to her being a bear's size. The male pinned his ears back when Kaitlyn revealed every one of her fangs in his face, he let out a whine in response.

Kaitlyn glanced over at her friends and flicked her ear when the male motioned beneath her.

*Speaking in wolf now* "Who are you? Have you seen the owner of the horse? Where did you come from?" The male simply snarled, refusing to answer any question. But when Kaitlyn snapped right in front of his nose, he gave up and spoke. "I saw the horse alone. I had just arrived here when you attacked me."

"You expect me to believe you?"

"That's up to you. You can. Or don't."

"Answer the rest of my questions."

"I'm Cooper."

"Where did you come from?"

"Ooh, tough question. I can't say. Please respect that."

"What? Why not?"

"Because... it's a long story, I hate explaining."

"Long story? How exactly, if I may ask?"

"I just... it upsets me every time I tell it or think of it. All I can say is that: I'm from here. I only came to check on my previous home."

Kaitlyn had somewhat of realization and eyed over at her friends. She fell into her thoughts again and got off of him. "Please, follow me," she growled lowly. Cooper followed close behind her, him limping from Kaitlyn tackling him before. He didn't bother to argue with her, he was curious.

Kaitlyn morphed back to normal and made sure Cooper wasn't as close to them. "This is Cooper. He only has come here to check on his previous home, apparently. And he doesn't know anything of the horse's owner."

((My suspicions were partially right, though my mind is puzzling over the wolf now . . . could it be another survivor, or a regular wolf that has returned to his old den under Kaitlyn's family / clan? He does not seem too old, but maybe frail. Needless to say I am loving this. Nice work!))

The horse was very much spooked by the sight of two wolves wrestling and snapping at each other earlier, but remained rooted to the spot to see the situation from before. That is, until Timo approached it, where it skiddishly ran a little deeper into the field until it stopped. Timoteo kept himself from running after it and continued his slow pace toward the horse. The ears of the grand animal shifted all over the place, but did not pin backward. In fact, Timo's words had the intended effect and the ears sometimes flicked forward, a sign of attention, of interest. He got close enough, slowly, slowly, and ensnared the reins with a calming pat on the front shoulder. The horse was still panicky, but calmed down soon afterwards.

It took some convincing, but he had the horse follow him to Kaitlyn and Esmere, who looked on fearfully as did the horse. However, no amount of preparation could ready him for what Kaitlyn told them.

"Cooper?" he asked, looking at the wolf with a darting set of eyes. "And his home? That is . . . Kaitlyn, do think that he is kin somehow? That he can change appearance like you can? I will admit that when he first appeared I wondered this. I have never seen a bigger wolf besides you in that form."

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn perked her ears at Timoteo’s response to this. Could he be relation somehow? She asked herself. Her blue orbs meeting Cooper’s red eyes for a mere moment, before Cooper turned his head away almost immediately. “Hold on guys,” she muttered to them before morphing back into her wolf.

She shook her pelt and sat down in front of Cooper and he did the same. “Cooper, your home, are your family members or any of the sort, still there?” Cooper flattened his ears and shook his head, “no... they all passed away is what I’ve heard from my ancestors through my dreams. But I’m going to go and check for myself. You see, I was lost in a storm as a young one, and I never found my way home until two days ago. So if you please, help me.

Kaitlyn had shivers down her spine at this and fell into her thoughts. She knew he was related. She knew it. No doubt about it. Kaitlyn gently nudged Cooper since his head was hung so low, he frowned in response. “I’ll help you or we’ll help you, all right? I promise. But one last question. Can you shift like I can?

Cooper flicked his ear at the question, “yes. But it’s been awhile since I have.” “You mind?” Kaitlyn asked, awfully curious to see. Cooper then morphed into a creature that looked madly similar to Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn too, morphed back and stared at him. He too, stared back at her.​

Esmere looked on as her eyes shifted between the two wolfish individuals. When they were in their wolf form, they both looked a lot less terrifying than they were before, and their manner of discussion was interesting. Timo seemed interested as well, but she snapped her head in his direction when he made an odd question. Kin to Kaitlyn? Could it be?

When they shifted together, Timo and Esmere both gasped in surprise. They were so similar, barring the colour of their coats. It reminded Timo of what she had said before about her parents, that she was like her mom in appearance, and yet this one seemed black-furred later in the season like her father. This was all wild speculation, but maybe this was a lost brother. Was such even possible? Perhaps not. Similarities aside, it is possible that her people all had her kinds of powers, maybe even the ability to speak with animals.

Esmere was the first to approach, albeit very cautiously, looking the boy over with a scientific mindset and yet soft eyes.

"Cooper, your name was . . . ?" she asked, unsure if he could understand her.

Kaitlyn Williams

3161880B-691A-4770-B715-B12E3CD345BB.png Credit to the artist!

Cooper was black in fur and his eyes still red. His eyes examining her all so closely with his tail wagging behind him and Kaitlyn was almost doing the same. “Woah...” Kaitlyn muttered, her encircling him for a moment before stopped in front of him.

Kaitlyn was amazed by this. Though, she didn’t quite recognize him as anyone she knew from her past. Kaitlyn turned her attention partially to Esmere when she spoke up. Cooper glanced to her with a small swish of his tail, “yes. Cooper is my name.” The two stared at each other like dogs in a park, though they were mostly staring at each other.

Could I ask you another question?

Sure.”

Do you remember anyone in particular from your family?

Sort of... but wait, what’s your name?

Kaitlyn.”

No way! That was my sister’s name!

Kaitlyn gasped and realization hit her: she did have a brother a little older than her, but he had disappeared and her parents didn’t like talking about him since his disappearance.

Was your mother’s name Helen, by chance?

Oh my gosh, yes!

So was mine! So wait, are we siblings?

heh. I guess so.

(The picture of Cooper was as close I could get. He has green eyes in picture but ignore that- they are red.)​

((Ooh, I love the artwork! There is something about furry art that is gorgeous in my eyes.))

Esmere backed away, stunned by the revelation and blinking wildly as she scanned Cooper's face for clues. Was this a trick, or was this really Kaitlyn's brother? However, the resemblance was indeed uncanny. Perhaps this was indeed so! Simultaneously Timo too was a bit gobsmacked, looking between Kaitlyn and Cooper. While he was thinking about all of this before as potential ideas for Cooper's origins, to believe it to be true was another thing entirely. If he was not stuck holding the horse, he might have needed to sit down to contemplate this new information. Then again, he thought to himself, how is Kaitlyn processing all of this?

"I don't know what to say right now," he confessed openly to all that could hear him, scratching his ear and looking deeper into the meadow. "If you didn't gnash your teeth at me you earlier, I might accept you easily, and yet I cannot turn down the possibility of your being part of Kaitlyn's family." He sighed heavily and looked back towards the male wolf. "It is odd circumstances to meet like this, but it's nice to meet you, Cooper."

"Mm! Likewise!" burbled Esmere happily. "Don't worry about Timothy over there. If you gnashed your teeth at him, he probably deserved it."

"Hey!"

Esmere cracked a grin at Timo's reaction and afterward continued to gauge Cooper.

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn shot a glance at Timoteo with narrowed eyebrows, showing she was a little concerned. Kaitlyn nodded to herself, she could understand where Timoteo was coming from when he spoke. Kaitlyn loved Timoteo dearly, but she still had much more to learn of Cooper. She wouldn’t turn her back on him for one second knowing anyone she cared for was exposed.

He’s right. I still need to gain your trust. We may be siblings, but don’t think twice of me,” Kaitlyn grumbled, her eyebrows still narrowed.

Listen, I haven’t been around anyone like me in years. This is my first time shifting back like this is years. Please, understand. I beg of you,” Cooper flattened his ears. He turned his red eyes to Timoteo, “I do apologize for about attacking you. But I will be honest... I was going to kill you. But now I know of all of you, things are different now.

Kaitlyn still looked cautiously at him with a somewhat angry expression, “if I ever find out you ever lay a finger on him or Esmere. You are dead.” Cooper did a rough gulp and lost eye contact by looking at the ground with guilt in his eyes. “He didn’t deserve it, Esmere. He was going to ambush us-“ she turned to Cooper again “-Serves you right to look away.

Kaitlyn usually never spoke in such a tone. But she felt it was all necessary to do so. She wanted him to know how serious friendship was to her.​

Last edited:
Timo coughed into his hand at the subject of Cooper intending to kill him the time they first met, which was probably understandable in a wolf's mindset but not very much in his. Then again, who knew what he did to survive, to live as long as he has?

"Well, Cooper did apologise, and I will admit that if he tried eating me I was going to kick his teeth out, so two people can be honest and apologise for that," he replied, looking away just for a short while before turning back to the wolf boy. "If you can promise the same, Cooper, I will not let any harm come to you if you do not harm anyone here. Trust must start somewhere, right?"

Esmere wondered how these two boys were ever going to be pals. While Timo seemed fine with the idea of establishing relations with this predator, she was certain that he was not going to let go of this comment easily.

"Regardless, perhaps we should check your home out together. Maybe you can find something that you can bond over?" Esmere suggested, hoping to change the topic to something they can ponder over together.

"Kaitlyn's and Cooper's home?" Timo asked, bringing a curled finger to his lips meditatively. "I admit that I am curious. What do you think, Kaitlyn?"

Last edited:
Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn did look ticked off still, which was why Cooper was silent and dodged eye contact. “Right,” Cooper agreed with Timoteo. But would he keep his promise? Kaitlyn wondered the same as Esmere about the two young men could be friends. Kaitlyn thought it was “ify” at the moment, she didn’t fully trust Cooper. Though, he was family, after she had sworn all of her family was gone. It was still hard to believe.

Sounds fine with me,” Cooper muttered to Esmere. Kaitlyn heard her name and her deep blue eyes turned to Timoteo, she still looked mad.

I promised myself I’d never go there again after what had happened...” Kaitlyn murmured, her ears slowly flattened. Cooper looked over at Kaitlyn when her tone saddened. Cooper didn’t know what had happened to them, and he was afraid to ask. “We can go. But I’m not completely going in. When I stop, I stop. But what about the horse?”

Esmere pitied Cooper, the two others in the group not quite accepting him. Sure, he might have aimed to kill someone close to her, but was that enough to hate him or otherwise distance her from him? He seemed nice in his own way, just perhaps misguided, and if there is anyone more suitable than Kaitlyn to correct his mentality by gum! it was her! She gave him a quiet look not of judgement but rather a feel of understanding through being judged, like by her stuffy father.

"I do not know what happened, but I understand," Timo answered Kaitlyn, wondering what was going on in her head. He pondered if he should press the question sometime, but now was definitely not the moment to do so. "Cooper, Esmere, and I can go on ahead. The horse can stay here, tied to a branch or the fence. We will not leave her here for long and gather her when we return. Cooper? I am trusting you."

"And I trust him too," Esmere piped in, approaching the black wolf with the largest of grins. "You are trustworthy, rigjt, Coop?"

Timo looked at Cooper even as he was tying the reins around the fencepost, gauging his reaction. Esmere did the same with calculating gaze.

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn also looked to Cooper, with her deep blue eyes. She felt awful right now. The last thing she wanted was to return to what seemed like a horrifying walk down memory lane. “Of course. You guys can trust me. I swear on my life,” he replied, placing one of his hands on his chest.

Kaitlyn let out a sigh through her nose and spoke up, “I can walk you guys there and back here. Thing is, don’t expect me to walk fully into my former home... because I won’t.” Cooper have Kaitlyn a look of sympathy in his red eyes, though Kaitlyn held back some tears in response. This was depressing her. But she forced herself to hold back any embarrassing mixed emotions.

C’mon, we might as well get a head start,” Kaitlyn slouched her shoulders and began leading them.

Walking there... felt like someone had taken a chunk of her heart out of her chest. It was obvious she was hurt, but she contained herself. After much longer, she spotted a familiar landmark and came to a halt. “This is how far I’m going. Go at least twenty more feet...

Cooper nodded and turned to look at Esmere and Timoteo. He began walking and saw some spotted grass, trees, and burned marks. Cooper immediately was concerned as he stepped into a clearing, there was fallen trees and some burned homes. What had happened here?​

Timo seemed skeptical, but Esmere seemed satisfied with Cooper's answer and nudged Timoteo on mischievously. Together they followed Kaitlyn and watched the scenery unfold steadily toward what might have been a settlement that was quite overgrown. The path was easy, but they could not recognise much of anything. It all seemed like nature to their untrained eyes until Kaitlyn came to a quick halt. Timo looked worriedly, uncertain as to what he would see, but Esmere again pushed on, this time in spirit. What lay ahead? Timo was not sure now what to expect, but keeping an eye on Cooper was important, and it might hold some clue as to what Kaitlyn's past held.

When they approached what looked to be the heart to the settlement, he could tell of the horror that had occurred now. Fire. Abundant fire, from what it looked like, maybe caused by the torchings kindled by the angry flame of outsiders, or an uncontrolled fire that gradually consumed all of the neighboring area. Odd, but terrifying. How did this even come into being? The journal did not end on a note like this. Was this done before another entry could be written by Kaitlyn's grandfather, this mystery blaze? And what happened to the people here? Did Kaitlyn . . . have to bury them all? Timo's heart sank at the thought. This also meant that Cooper suffered the same fate. This was horrible.

"Kaitlyn . . . what happened?" Timo asked, looking back at his newly confessed love. "This place is . . ."

He cut himself off, his voice carrying in the wind. But what of Cooper? Did he know anything about the blaze?

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn had been watching them from afar as they were around looking at her previous home. Kaitlyn could not stop the tears that were swelling out of her beautiful eyes. Cooper slowly flattened his ears as if he could’ve recognized this place- but barely. “W-what...

Kaitlyn frowned with uncontrollable tears out of her eyes, she was hoping none of them would notice. Timoteo’s voice snapped her eyes to look towards him, she then slowly approached. “Err...” Kaitlyn wiped tears from her cheeks as she stood in the center of the clearing, which was once home. Cooper looked at her as she did with scared eyes as to what she would say.

M-my family was burnt alive. That’s all I-I have to say...” she stammered, turning over her shoulder. “All of them. Except for me.”​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back