• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also, I myself have thought some of the classifications/levels gaps are large so should I make another level or two? Thoughts?

Also, I myself have thought some of the classifications/levels gaps are large so should I make another level or two? Thoughts?
Do whatever you think is right! The brief thoughts I had earlier were to put new levels here, but it's up to you ofc:

Power Levels
1 - Non offensive abilities and powers that hurt the wielder more than others.
2 - Powers that are deadly but not extremely powerful.
Powers that can destroy a city block/street maybe.
3 - Power that destroy a city
Powers that can destroy a country/multiple cities maybe.
4 - Power that could destroy the world
5 - Power close to a God’s​

There is also the fact that levels may be misleading as something can be powerful but not effect a wide area, or instead be defensive in nature.

Do whatever you think is right! The brief thoughts I had earlier were to put new levels here, but it's up to you ofc:

Power Levels
1 - Non offensive abilities and powers that hurt the wielder more than others.
2 - Powers that are deadly but not extremely powerful.
Powers that can destroy a city block/street maybe.
3 - Power that destroy a city
Powers that can destroy a country/multiple cities maybe.
4 - Power that could destroy the world
5 - Power close to a God’s​
This is actually almost exactly what I was thinking.
There is also the fact that levels may be misleading as something can be powerful but not effect a wide area, or instead be defensive in nature.
Levels consider both. For example, if an offensive power could destroy a city, it'd be level 3. But if a defensive power could defend a whole city or defend an attack with power that could destroy a city, it'd be level 3.

Power levels are primarily used to describe how much of a threat the power itself is. You could theoretically have a weak power but your classification level could be higher because of the way you use that power. You, yourself, with that power are a higher level threat. It could go vice versa as well. You could have a high level power but a low threat classification because for example you don't like using your power, or you can't use it well.

Power levels are primarily used to describe how much of a threat the power itself is. You could theoretically have a weak power but your classification level could be higher because of the way you use that power. You, yourself, with that power are a higher level threat. It could go vice versa as well. You could have a high level power but a low threat classification because for example you don't like using your power, or you can't use it well.
Mhm, Uh huh. Noted.

1662671712787.png

Ay, nice! 🎉

In a new place like this, Nathaniel would definitely get lost and show up close to late, so I'll wait for y'all to post first! 😎

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas PlusUltra PlusUltra kakemha kakemha SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

IC thread is up

I haven't got my History down yet! DX But i'll try to get a post up.

Optimo Optimo Hello, just curious.

Are there any Metamen outside of the crime-fighting/committing field? Like celebrities and such?

Oh i misread, i thought i saw she took a seat and mistook that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back