• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry for the short post SilverFeathers SilverFeathers just trying to get posts out today. 🙇‍♂️
Don't apologize! :angryfrown:

We all have busy days, or low-inspiration days, or writer's block days, so especially for the longetivity of a group roleplay, don't ever feel the need to apologize. It's totally normal to just throw something small/low effort out there when you just need to keep the story moving.

Sorry bit of a rant from me lmao, still something I need to remind myself of most days xD

We all have busy days, or low-inspiration days, or writer's block days, so especially for the longetivity of a group roleplay, don't ever feel the need to apologize. It's totally normal to just throw something small/low effort out there when you just need to keep the story moving.

Sorry bit of a rant from me lmao, still something I need to remind myself of most days xD
we should bookmark that message

Me:
Gmsg.png

Hmmm... He's a little bit of an asshole but he cares and he also has a somewhat unique way of teaching...
Aizawa sensei?

Short post, wanted to get something out while getting my car fixed.

Also I meant to say this earlier but are we all going to ignore the fact that PlusUltra PlusUltra ’s character’s last name is Irwin and she has animal powers……I just thought the homage should be acknowledged 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back