• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
gotta love how chie, kamila, and kloudus are all like one inch apart from each other-
Holy snap, just realized Shirley is tall. PlusUltra PlusUltra

Ranking currently from tallest to smol, so far. XD

1. Shirley Irwin (6'3ft)
2. Nathaniel Griffin (5'11ft)
3. Kloudus Montgomery Orion (5'5ft)
4. Kamila King (5'4ft)
5. Chie W. Beaufort (5'3ft)

Effectively yeah unless i get more ideas. Looking over the others, think Shirley the only straight forward physical one as well lol. Simply "Boosted Physicals and Animal ability" rather than energy/material control or weirder ones.

Effectively yeah unless i get more ideas. Looking over the others, think Shirley the only straight forward physical one as well lol. Simply "Boosted Physicals and Animal ability" rather than energy/material control or weirder ones.
Nice job on finishing the CS! Also yeah, her power is definitely the most straight forward out of the bunch

It's always good to have physically stronk character.

like fr fr, nathaniel.
Lmao, he's more of a human weapon than anything.

Also I added a little more background info on him and his parents for fun.

I just got a random new power idea and thought I'd share lol, might save it for another character one day:
  • Elemental Infusion: Able to infuse an element into things being held, with the infusion lasting for a brief duration after leaving the bearer. (e.g. can infuse a rock with fire, lightning, ice, etc.)
I'll be finishing up my character and we should be able to start the roleplay today.
Das hype!

Lmao, he's more of a human weapon than anything.

Also I added a little more background info on him and his parents for fun.

I just got a random new power idea and thought I'd share lol, might save it for another character one day:
  • Elemental Infusion: Able to infuse an element into things being held, with the infusion lasting for a brief duration after leaving the bearer. (e.g. can infuse a rock with fire, lightning, ice, etc.)

Das hype!
sounds like an entirely new power altogether for a charater.

1. Shirley Irwin (6'3ft)
3. Jack Baker (5'7ft)
4. Kloudus Montgomery Orion (5'5ft)
5. Kamila King (5'4ft)
6. Chie W. Beaufort (5'3ft)

There it is. The Sinister six...

sounds like an entirely new power altogether for a charater.
Yeah it is lol, meant it as in a completely new character's core power idea. Adding that to Nathaniel would not make any sense lmao
1. Shirley Irwin (6'3ft)
3. Jack Baker (5'7ft)
4. Kloudus Montgomery Orion (5'5ft)
5. Kamila King (5'4ft)
6. Chie W. Beaufort (5'3ft)

There it is. The Sinister six...
You love to see it :bishiesparklesr:

I honestly love how tall Shirley is lmao, absolute giant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back