• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh shoot! Everybody’s sheets look fine, I just realized there’s a couple things I left out of the CS. When you get a chance, please update your sheets. I apologize

Cool, thanks!

Would it be alright if you took a look at my character's power? It's a bit of a weird one lmao. Dw if it's not acceptable, I'll just save it for another rp.

I'll post what I worked on earlier today in the CS thread in a sec!
The power seems fine to me. It’s definitely interesting.

Woo! Thanks boss!

I'll update my CS and finish it off either later tonight or tomorrow ^^

Will you also be making a character or will you be more of an NPC and world-setting kinda GM?
Both, lol. I'll be getting my personal character up soon. But I'll also be managing some NPCs and such.

quick question regarding the power levels, kloud’s power literally scales based on how much light is available to him meaning he is strongest in broad daylight and the more light there is the stronger he could get……

I don’t wanna make him one of those stupidly overpowered characters so what level should I start him at based on your recommendation?

Optimo Optimo

quick question regarding the power levels, kloud’s power literally scales based on how much light is available to him meaning he is strongest in broad daylight and the more light there is the stronger he could get……

I don’t wanna make him one of those stupidly overpowered characters so what level should I start him at based on your recommendation?

Optimo Optimo
You could start him at 3?

Oh shoot! Everybody’s sheets look fine, I just realized there’s a couple things I left out of the CS. When you get a chance, please update your sheets. I apologize
This in regards to the updated CS with History and Power levels, yes?

Aight, Just update Chie's CS

Updated CS content
  • Hero classification added (Chie D rank TWT)
  • Power Level added ( Level 2)
  • Chie can speak Japanese and French now. (Or at least Erth's equivalent)

Will add History later today. Optimo Optimo

Optimo Optimo could i ask your opinion on what classification and level kamila would be at??

also in regards to the background, is it alright to leave it redacted to the students and faculty? i have a history in mind but it sort of hidden to the world in my character's lore, if that makes sense

Last edited:
Should finish CS tonight. Kinda might not have a accurate rating on PL given its more defensive than offensive but was guess or leave it blank.

Optimo Optimo could i ask your opinion on what classification and level kamila would be at??

also in regards to the background, is it alright to leave it redacted to the students and faculty? i have a history in mind but it sort of hidden to the world in my character's lore, if that makes sense
For power level, I'd definitely say in the 3 range, considering how common paper is. As far as classification, it would really come down to how much of a threat you feel Kamila is. And the background thing is fine with me.

For power level, I'd definitely say in the 3 range, considering how common paper is. As far as classification, it would really come down to how much of a threat you feel Kamila is. And the background thing is fine with me.
Thanks thanks, if you do want to know her backstory as a GM I can def pm you my idea. As for for the classification, is it alright if I could make her like a high C to low B kinda area?

Thanks thanks, if you do want to know her backstory as a GM I can def pm you my idea. As for for the classification, is it alright if I could make her like a high C to low B kinda area?
given the classifications, Kamali is totally a city block level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back