• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Vagabond Spectre

Six Thousand Club
I'm halfway through my CS and If I may ask. In the Equipment part of the CS is this like Hero gear and stuff under that category? Or more like personal belongings? Optimo Optimo

Vagabond Spectre

Six Thousand Club
Aight, gotcha. I was just unsure if I should personal belongings in there instead of Hero Gear. ^-^'

Forgive me for my stupidity. I just wanna double check as my Metamen Character is electric based. So Equipment is very much needed for her CS

Lucerna.png

I even drew her a Hero Emblem already not too long ago. >W<

Lord_Boreas

The Northwind
Aight, gotcha. I was just unsure if I should personal belongings in there instead of Hero Gear. ^-^'

Forgive me for my stupidity. I just wanna double check as my Metamen Character is electric based. So Equipment is very much needed for her CS

View attachment 1019434

Glad you said that before I finished my cs because I was totally making an lighting/ weather based character.

Lord_Boreas

The Northwind
Oh, my apologies. I can confirm to you that my electro character doesn't use the weather to emit electricity, though.
Ah it’s all good, but it’ll be good to have a variety of powers so I’m gonna go in a diff direction.

Maybe some type of construct creation ability or upscale teleportation

Optimo

Demon Defier

View attachment 1019434

No! Nothing stupid about asking questions! Love the emblem design.

SilverFeathers

Ruler of the Sky
Thank you! It's not perfect but thank you!
Well I think it is! 😌

Optimo Optimo I only just noticed there wasn't a background section to the CS lol

Would it be alright if I play someone born between a superhero and an insurgent? The controversy of their birth aside, it has always been expected that they would be strong, and as such, they have a bit of an obsession with power.

Optimo

Demon Defier
Well I think it is! 😌

Optimo Optimo I only just noticed there wasn't a background section to the CS lol

Would it be alright if I play someone born between a superhero and an insurgent? The controversy of their birth aside, it has always been expected that they would be strong, and as such, they have a bit of an obsession with power.
You mean like having one parent as a superhero and one parent as an insurgent? If so, that’s fine.

SilverFeathers

Ruler of the Sky
You mean like having one parent as a superhero and one parent as an insurgent? If so, that’s fine.
Cool, thanks!

Would it be alright if you took a look at my character's power? It's a bit of a weird one lmao. Dw if it's not acceptable, I'll just save it for another rp.

I'll post what I worked on earlier today in the CS thread in a sec!

Optimo

Demon Defier
Cool, thanks!

Would it be alright if you took a look at my character's power? It's a bit of a weird one lmao. Dw if it's not acceptable, I'll just save it for another rp.

I'll post what I worked on earlier today in the CS thread in a sec!
Sounds good! I’ll give it a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Ayan