• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
if you ever need some brainstorming buddies for your character, i can help!
I'll phone ya in if I need ya wisdom, fam.

But I think I should inquire about this to the Elder god, Optimo Optimo in regards to--

Hey boss, correct me if I am wrong on this, I assume Metamen has existed around for a long time. Like even like back in the old times before modern era-ish? Something like that? Or are they just fairly new in about like 3-4 generations ago? Either way. Are Metamen powers born randomly by chance? Or do both or at least one parent has to be Metamen for the child to gain powers?

I'll phone ya in if I need ya wisdom, fam.

But I think I should inquire about this to the Elder god, Optimo Optimo in regards to--

Hey boss, correct me if I am wrong on this, I assume Metamen has existed around for a long time. Like even like back in the old times before modern era-ish? Something like that? Or are they just fairly new in about like 3-4 generations ago? Either way. Are Metamen powers born randomly by chance? Or do both or at least one parent has to be Metamen for the child to gain powers?
Yes, metamen have existed for centuries. For metamen in particular, yes, at least one parent has to be one in order for the child to be a metamen.

Yes, metamen have existed for centuries. For metamen in particular, yes, at least one parent has to be one in order for the child to be a metamen.
Aight, centuries even so the mythos be pretty lit then.

Just double checking - is there any limit to the amount of characters we can use? I'm thinking of using two or three.

Since we haven’t started yet, is it possible could I make some adjustments to my cs? Mostly in the personality, history and powers sections.

Asking because the char was already accepted.
Optimo Optimo

Thanks! Will get my CS posted as soon as possible.

Holy snap, just realized Shirley is tall. PlusUltra PlusUltra

Ranking currently from tallest to smol, so far. XD

1. Shirley Irwin (6'3ft)
2. Nathaniel Griffin (5'11ft)
3. Kloudus Montgomery Orion (5'5ft)
4. Kamila King (5'4ft)
5. Chie W. Beaufort (5'3ft)

Last edited:
Kept the backstory brief for now, and yeah Shirley is tall. She's effectively a tank in powers, but a medic in skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back