• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wonderverse: Lone Oak High School OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well, good morning, first and foremost.

I-- Kinda have an Idea for umm... A cross-reference in regards to your Character's history. Specifically, about the... Citibank Fire Incident. If that is okay?
Thank you! Good day/afternoon/evening/night to you too!

And absolutely, you can DM or tell me about it here if you think it'd be public info 👍

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Leasath's power is awesome. I really want to see both him and Nathaniel possessing vehicles haha. (Nathaniel's obviously wouldn't have the cool enhanced effects and stuff but I still think it'd be fun to see two cars with no drivers barrelling over villains lmao)

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Leasath's power is awesome. I really want to see both him and Nathaniel possessing vehicles haha. (Nathaniel's obviously wouldn't have the cool enhanced effects and stuff but I still think it'd be fun to see two cars with no drivers barrelling over villains lmao)
On a side note, Nathaniel has chosen the Mysterious boi window seat. Makes great lighting for his image, lol.

On a side note, Nathaniel has chosen the Mysterious boi window seat. Makes great lighting for his image, lol.
Lmao but honestly, who doesn't want a window seat 😆
No but really that’s like the best power so far! Doctor Nope Doctor Nope and here I though SilverFeathers SilverFeathers ’s character had the best power.
For sure! Tbh I never thought Nathaniel's power was cool, just thought it was hecking weird lmao. I can't wait to see Leasath whip out his transformers IC 🤩
main character moment????
Everyone's a main character pls 😭

Love the roles you guys are claiming though lmao, I need the trailer for this anime asap 😔

Well since our boi Kloud strife here has gold color schemes, Kamali should at least get rich colors too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back