Other Who are your favorite members of this site and why?

Oh boy...where to even start. I'm going to confess I'm a little afraid of commenting here, mostly cause I don't like the idea of playing favorites, but also cause I don't want people to think I have a problem with them just because they are not listed here. I know how feeling like someone hates you is, and so if you are reading this please rest assured that is not at all what's happening!

Also, like many others, this is but a fraction of the people. Omitions may be due to a lapse of memory (I am writing this at pretty much 4 AM) or due to my simple inability to mention 99.9% of the people of this site by tag.

Anyways, onto the meat of the subject:

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine I admire you from the bottom of my heart. Your mind is something that just blows mind right off. I feel wiser just reading what you write. Your contributions in discussion forums, though recently less common, were always insightful, well-balanced and quite frankly brilliant. Your work as a staff member, from the bits which I could see was likewise intelligent, and also efficient. You always had a jaw-dropping perspective to deliver, and as such you became quite a role model for me, to be honest. Whether I will be able to live up to such an inspiration in my own way remains to be seen. Keep it up *thumbs up*!

Kaerri Kaerri Out of all the staff members, you are without question in my mind the most involved with the community. Your presence spread positivity, and you're always there for us members, even often a first responder. While all of the staff, with their hard work and dedication, keeps the furnace functioning, I feel as though are the one most dedicated to fanning the flames of passion within RPs and projects players may have even outside of roleplay. In particular, I really have to thank you for your participation in my profile picture events, though those aren't even a shade of the surface of the tip of the iceberg of what I see you contrbute- so I can't imagine just how much you give for us, the community, behind the scenes.
Thank you for your hard work!

Ceemuhrie Ceemuhrie One of the, if not THE best partner I ever found. You're patient, willng to work with me and my strange little whims, willing to plan, and you have an active passion that drives you to push your own ideas into the roleplay, and have enthusiasm for my own as well. On top of it all, you're such a polite and kind person, and a fellow weeb! What more could I even wish for? I hope all goes well with you, and that we can continue working together for a long, long time :)

Daisie Daisie I'm honestly finding hard to give you the words you probably deserve, mostly because I said a lot of what I had to tell you the other day in the whole PM: You are someone whose presence and friendship I deeply cherish, someone whose bravery and positivity is inspiring not just to me but to many others as well, and someone whom I look forward to continue being a friend to, if I'm worhty of such. I'm really happy I got to meet you!

The Mechanist The Mechanist buddy, you are a loyal friend. It may be a simple statement to make, but you've seen me in my highs (no, not from weed...probably) and my lows, we've disagreed, we've fought, and even through awkwardness, I'm glad you stayed there by my side, I'm glad you made your presence in my life. Mecha, you are a cherished, loyal friend. I hope I can be the same to you.

Melpomene Melpomene Ever since I first saw your tutorials (here is the latest, check it out everyone! #shamelessadvertising) and opinions on writing, a spark lit in me just wishing to roleplay with you. You had such rich things to say, such clear thought and passion poured even into just talking about writing. Once I got to know you better, and eventually we started working together you exceeded my every expectation. You are a kind and patient person, an absolutely stunning and brilliant writer and even better partner. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you, and thank you for sharing your stunning thoughs about the process of this hobby we call creative writing.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel A longtime friend of mine, your kind words and your disposition never fail touch my heart. Your dedication despite the many personal struggles, your patience despite what a sh*t-head I am for up and vanishing at times, what can I say beyond what an awesome person you are? You were even the first person ever to actually go along with the kind of planning I like, and helped me discover myself so much more as a roleplayer and to an extent, as a person. I hope you find great roleplays and great happiness, and that I can be more present if you want me to.

yuckeroni yuckeroni GMs everywhere, I give you a shining example of what a dream player looks like. Yucki here was one of the first to join my longest-running RP to date, Peace Sign Academy, and her willingness to cooperate, her passion, her kindness were unlike pretty much any other player I've met. I'd also like to say something pretty similar for BriiAngelic BriiAngelic . You two were quite possibly the best players I ever GMed for, even if in the end I kind of let you down and real life got us all in it's clutches. I hope you are both doing well, and that the RPs you take on treat you like you most certainly deserve <3

Maj Maj The way you roleplay is absolutely fenomenal and adorable. The way you work with other people is as great as one could ask for: willing to support and work from the ideas of others, but not shying away from giving input of your own. And (something I feel a say a lot here, but is no less sincere) you are a rather kind person. Even after our roleplay split, it was great being able to hear from you again, and to remain friends. I do hope to be able to continue to indulge in such an opportunity.

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Buddy, you're everywhere. Well, not in my roleplays... but I've had a hella great time chatting with you on discord and statuses. You so often have something clever to say, and even if you're not always quite into it, you so easily accepting a rambling fool like me just kind...dumping whatever is on my mind onto you.

Lyro Lyro One of the creators of BBCode+ (which I've fallen slightly addicted to), this being one of the great achievements for which I want to thank them, but beyond just that, it was they who mentored me as I first started to use it, back when I started running my first quest RP. They had kindness and patience with me, despite what I can only imagine being the equivalent of an obnoxious brat that wants to make equations before being able to put 2 and 2 together. Thank you very much for everything you taught me, for your patience and your hard work.

Alteras Alteras the other BBCode god of RPN (all hail!) and if I'm not mistaken the other creator of BBCode+ as well. Fable Fable with your great quest RP and lending your assistance in so many case. I'm putting you both together here because there is something you both have in common that I have to thank you for, and that is being the BBCode version of Kaerri, down on the field assisting players with their BBCode troubles like nerdy badasses! Thank you for taking the time off your lives to help us make some use of this tool we can barely make sense of sometimes, thank you for being there for the community.
PS: I just discovered Alteras even BBcoded his about me section, how cool is that? XD

Onmyoji Onmyoji Quite frankly buddy, I am super jealous of you. Well, maybe jealous isn't the right word. But there is something about you that at once irks me, spurs me on, and makes me just adore your presence. And that has to do with none other than the fact you always have a straight-up fascinating or just plain wise answer to share in the discussion forums. Stuff which I frankly wish I would have thought of myself or just gotten in time to post before you swiftly came to the aid of the community. I guess I could almost say you are like a rival to me, in the best sense of the word. Keep up the great work!

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Quirky you are a great roleplayer (with great enthusiasm and very clear and fun spirit of cooperation who involves your fellow players), someone who can understand and communicate well-balanced viewpoints through that understanding of the viewpoints of other and might I add I think you'd make a great diplomat? Anyways, you're a pretty awesome person, and even if we don't talk that often, it's great knowing you're out there.
a shadow in the night

Strawberry Ink Strawberry Ink Buddy, it's a delight getting to talk to you. With your jovial spirit in discord, you're absolutely lovely to talk to. I'm sorry there isn't much more for me to say, but I hope that making it into lists shows just how much I appreciate our chats <3

ScatteredStars ScatteredStars I know you left quite a while ago, but I have to say, I still remember foundly those moments we shared together, and I am grateful for your support despite the rocky way I left the RP in which we first worked together. I don't know if you will ever come back, but if you do, know at least one person will be waiting (like a puppy at the door XD)

H8becomesyou H8becomesyou what can I say, is it your kindess? I'd say maybe it's something else, but whatever may be the cause, whenever I see you around for some reason it brings a smile to my face, so I couldn't not mention you here.

takki takki You were a very cooperative person in the roleplays we did together, and even affter that ended, you were still willing to lend a helping hand. You are friendly and an all-around great person, someone who comes to mind when I think "s there someone I'd like to share X with" or "is there someone I could rely upon". Here is a small token of my appreciation :)

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun you are all-round amazing. Whether it be having a discussion, roleplaying (in fact, if memory serves me right I first approached you because of how amazing your roleplaying was to me back then...May be misremembering though), being understanding of others, and as I recently found, even in BBCode, you never cease to impress me. On top of all that, you are a sweet person to boot. It is my utmost pleasure being your friend, if I can be so bold as to call myself that, and I hope that your personal struggles continue to be overcome by your bravery, dedication and kindness!

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan RANDOM! Buddy! Never stop being you! I love the way you just up and flood me with your messages, even if our conversations (can we call those spams that? :P ) are often short-lived I love the way you go out of your way to be so friendly and just surprise people with your presence.

NeonFlow NeonFlow I wonder if I should rhyme
just to along with your theme
I wonder if badly written poetry
will convey how unique and welcome your presence is...
...beyond just the meme.

Srion Receno Srion Receno You were one of my first partners, and also someone I ghosted a lot. However, I do recall your passion, your wit and your fiery spirit. It was amazing working with you, and though we may have had a bit of a falling out, I hope you're doing well and that you have found RPers worthy of the wonders you have to give.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez There is no end to your dedication to a roleplay. I saw this firsthand, with two roleplays. Ultimately, things didn't work out in the end, but rest assured if nothing else you made quite the mark. There is no one else I could call as loyal and dedicated a player as you, and boy do you deserve more recognition for it. May this be the just first tidbit.

LadybirdMooch LadybirdMooch You go through a lot, but I think just your presence here already shows your bravery. Some of your innitiatives though, like proposing prayer groups and the like, just a small kind gesture others wouldn't think of doing makes you someone wonderful to have in my life. I pray things get better for you in time.

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu You are a very fun person to hang out with, chat with and you are definitely someone who knows how to appreciate. Going out of your way to try to offer little christmas presents (last year I think?), the kindness you often show, that fun little minigame you started with your statuses, you're just a wonderfully quirky person and I look forward to the things you'll share in the future!

Mena Mena hanging out with you is like swimming in singing marshmallows with little bows: I may not quite remember how I got there, but it is wonderful, dreamy and oh so adorable. I realize this isn't quite a precise thing to say... nor saying much for that matter. I'm a little worried you might be upset by me saying you are adorable... but it is the true feelings I have, though certainly not the full extent of how nice of a person you are, nor of why I like having you as a friend so much. Thank you. Thank you for being here <3

R Rock And Roll Boy Oi puddin'! I honestly don't have a lot to say here, but please don't take it to heart! My brain juices are just kind of starting to run out, but I really wanted to throw out a mention for you I apologize if this isn't as great as you probably deserve! >.<

Lastly, I want to give a shout out to everyone I follow! I follow people under very specific criteria, so if you ever helped me out in a pitch or just are that impressive that I felt the impulse to follow you, you have every reason to be proud!

Well, that was a fest of cringe and cheesiness... Though, it is true. I deeply appreciate everyone mentioned in this thread (and of course those not mentioned as well), and I hope if nothing else these messages can bring a little bit more joy to your day.

Last edited:
Just now I realize how weird it may seem the number of times I used the words "nice" and "kind" (and variations)... probably says something about the way I choose who I like.

It also shows how much of a sumbag I am seeing how many people I had to apologize for ghosting...

Just now I realize how weird it may seem the number of times I used the words "nice" and "kind" (and variations)... probably says something about the way I choose who I like.

It also shows how much of a sumbag I am seeing how many people I had to apologize for ghosting...
Thank you for complimenting me, Puddin'. I don't really know what I've done to be honoured like this but I will take it.

@LegoLad659 Buddy, you're everywhere. Well, not in my roleplays... but I've had a hella great time chatting with you on discord and statuses. You so often have something clever to say, and even if you're not always quite into it, you so easily accepting a rambling fool like me just kind...dumping whatever is on my mind onto you.
Yeah my bro is boss-awesome. Duh. ;)

Thanks, Idea. You don't even have to complete my little section there. I know full well that you cherish our friendship greatly, and the feeling is mutual. I appreciate you putting up with my glaring flaws, lol. A telltale sign of a patient and understanding friend. Thank you!

@LegoLad659 Buddy, you're everywhere. Well, not in my roleplays... but I've had a hella great time chatting with you on discord and statuses. You so often have something clever to say, and even if you're not always quite into it, you so easily accepting a rambling fool like me just kind...dumping whatever is on my mind onto you.
To be fair, I ramble on about stuff a lot too XD It's a little disappointing that we aren't compatible as RP partners, but there's not much we can do about that. I'm just glad you have fun talking to me, since I know at least two or three people who we just can't stand each other :xFtongue:

(Okay, in retrospect, that doesn't seem like a lot, but it feels like it to me)

Oh boy...where to even start. I'm going to confess I'm a little afraid of commenting here, mostly cause I don't like the idea of playing favorites, but also cause I don't want people to think I have a problem with them just because they are not listed here. I know how feeling like someone hates you is, and so if you are reading this please rest assured that is not at all what's happening!

Also, like many others, this is but a fraction of the people. Omitions may be due to a lapse of memory (I am writing this at pretty much 4 AM) or due to my simple inability to mention 99.9% of the people of this site by tag.

Anyways, onto the meat of the subject:

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine I admire you from the bottom of my heart. Your mind is something that just blows mind right off. I feel wiser just reading what you write. Your contributions in discussion forums, though recently less common, were always insightful, well-balanced and quite frankly brilliant. Your work as a staff member, from the bits which I could see was likewise intelligent, and also efficient. You always had a jaw-dropping perspective to deliver, and as such you became quite a role model for me, to be honest. Whether I will be able to live up to such an inspiration in my own way remains to be seen. Keep it up *thumbs up*!

Kaerri Kaerri Out of all the staff members, you are without question in my mind the most involved with the community. Your presence spread positivity, and you're always there for us members, even often a first responder. While all of the staff, with their hard work and dedication, keeps the furnace functioning, I feel as though are the one most dedicated to fanning the flames of passion within RPs and projects players may have even outside of roleplay. In particular, I really have to thank you for your participation in my profile picture events, though those aren't even a shade of the surface of the tip of the iceberg of what I see you contrbute- so I can't imagine just how much you give for us, the community, behind the scenes.
Thank you for your hard work!

Ceemuhrie Ceemuhrie One of the, if not THE best partner I ever found. You're patient, willng to work with me and my strange little whims, willing to plan, and you have an active passion that drives you to push your own ideas into the roleplay, and have enthusiasm for my own as well. On top of it all, you're such a polite and kind person, and a fellow weeb! What more could I even wish for? I hope all goes well with you, and that we can continue working together for a long, long time :)

Daisie Daisie I'm honestly finding hard to give you the words you probably deserve, mostly because I said a lot of what I had to tell you the other day in the whole PM: You are someone whose presence and friendship I deeply cherish, someone whose bravery and positivity is inspiring not just to me but to many others as well, and someone whom I look forward to continue being a friend to, if I'm worhty of such. I'm really happy I got to meet you!

The Mechanist The Mechanist buddy, you are a loyal friend. It may be a simple statement to make, but you've seen me in my highs (no, not from weed...probably) and my lows, we've disagreed, we've fought, and even through awkwardness, I'm glad you stayed there by my side, I'm glad you made your presence in my life. Mecha, you are a cherished, loyal friend. I hope I can be the same to you.

Melpomene Melpomene Ever since I first saw your tutorials (here is the latest, check it out everyone! #shamelessadvertising) and opinions on writing, a spark lit in me just wishing to roleplay with you. You had such rich things to say, such clear thought and passion poured even into just talking about writing. Once I got to know you better, and eventually we started working together you exceeded my every expectation. You are a kind and patient person, an absolutely stunning and brilliant writer and even better partner. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you, and thank you for sharing your stunning thoughs about the process of this hobby we call creative writing.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel A longtime friend of mine, your kind words and your disposition never fail touch my heart. Your dedication despite the many personal struggles, your patience despite what a sh*t-head I am for up and vanishing at times, what can I say beyond what an awesome person you are? You were even the first person ever to actually go along with the kind of planning I like, and helped me discover myself so much more as a roleplayer and to an extent, as a person. I hope you find great roleplays and great happiness, and that I can be more present if you want me to.

yuckeroni yuckeroni GMs everywhere, I give you a shining example of what a dream player looks like. Yucki here was one of the first to join my longest-running RP to date, Peace Sign Academy, and her willingness to cooperate, her passion, her kindness were unlike pretty much any other player I've met. I'd also like to say something pretty similar for BriiAngelic BriiAngelic . You two were quite possibly the best players I ever GMed for, even if in the end I kind of let you down and real life got us all in it's clutches. I hope you are both doing well, and that the RPs you take on treat you like you most certainly deserve <3

Maj Maj The way you roleplay is absolutely fenomenal and adorable. The way you work with other people is as great as one could ask for: willing to support and work from the ideas of others, but not shying away from giving input of your own. And (something I feel a say a lot here, but is no less sincere) you are a rather kind person. Even after our roleplay split, it was great being able to hear from you again, and to remain friends. I do hope to be able to continue to indulge in such an opportunity.

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Buddy, you're everywhere. Well, not in my roleplays... but I've had a hella great time chatting with you on discord and statuses. You so often have something clever to say, and even if you're not always quite into it, you so easily accepting a rambling fool like me just kind...dumping whatever is on my mind onto you.

Lyro Lyro One of the creators of BBCode+ (which I've fallen slightly addicted to), this being one of the great achievements for which I want to thank them, but beyond just that, it was they who mentored me as I first started to use it, back when I started running my first quest RP. They had kindness and patience with me, despite what I can only imagine being the equivalent of an obnoxious brat that wants to make equations before being able to put 2 and 2 together. Thank you very much for everything you taught me, for your patience and your hard work.

Alteras Alteras the other BBCode god of RPN (all hail!) and if I'm not mistaken the other creator of BBCode+ as well. Fable Fable with your great quest RP and lending your assistance in so many case. I'm putting you both together here because there is something you both have in common that I have to thank you for, and that is being the BBCode version of Kaerri, down on the field assisting players with their BBCode troubles like nerdy badasses! Thank you for taking the time off your lives to help us make some use of this tool we can barely make sense of sometimes, thank you for being there for the community.
PS: I just discovered Alteras even BBcoded his about me section, how cool is that? XD

Onmyoji Onmyoji Quite frankly buddy, I am super jealous of you. Well, maybe jealous isn't the right word. But there is something about you that at once irks me, spurs me on, and makes me just adore your presence. And that has to do with none other than the fact you always have a straight-up fascinating or just plain wise answer to share in the discussion forums. Stuff which I frankly wish I would have thought of myself or just gotten in time to post before you swiftly came to the aid of the community. I guess I could almost say you are like a rival to me, in the best sense of the word. Keep up the great work!

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Quirky you are a great roleplayer (with great enthusiasm and very clear and fun spirit of cooperation who involves your fellow players), someone who can understand and communicate well-balanced viewpoints through that understanding of the viewpoints of other and might I add I think you'd make a great diplomat? Anyways, you're a pretty awesome person, and even if we don't talk that often, it's great knowing you're out there.
a shadow in the night

Strawberry Strawberry Buddy, it's a delight getting to talk to you. Whether it be in your insight in the discussion forums or just your jovial spirit in discord, you're absolutely lovely to talk to. I'm sorry there isn't much more for me to say, but think of it this way: Those things were damm impressive enough for you to make the cut into this list.

ScatteredStars ScatteredStars I know you left quite a while ago, but I have to say, I still remember foundly those moments we shared together, and I am grateful for your support despite the rocky way I left the RP in which we first worked together. I don't know if you will ever come back, but if you do, know at least one person will be waiting (like a puppy at the door XD)

H8becomesyou H8becomesyou what can I say, is it your kindess? I'd say maybe it's something else, but whatever may be the cause, whenever I see you around for some reason it brings a smile to my face, so I couldn't not mention you here.

takki takki You were a very cooperative person in the roleplays we did together, and even affter that ended, you were still willing to lend a helping hand. You are friendly and an all-around great person, someone who comes to mind when I think "s there someone I'd like to share X with" or "is there someone I could rely upon". Here is a small token of my appreciation :)

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun you are all-round amazing. Whether it be having a discussion, roleplaying (in fact, if memory serves me right I first approached you because of how amazing your roleplaying was to me back then...May be misremembering though), being understanding of others, and as I recently found, even in BBCode, you never cease to impress me. On top of all that, you are a sweet person to boot. It is my utmost pleasure being your friend, if I can be so bold as to call myself that, and I hope that your personal struggles continue to be overcome by your bravery, dedication and kindness!

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan RANDOM! Buddy! Never stop being you! I love the way you just up and flood me with your messages, even if our conversations (can we call those spams that? :P ) are often short-lived I love the way you go out of your way to be so friendly and just surprise people with your presence.

NeonFlow NeonFlow I wonder if I should rhyme
just to along with your theme
I wonder if badly written poetry
will convey how unique and welcome your presence is...
...beyond just the meme.

Srion Receno Srion Receno You were one of my first partners, and also someone I ghosted a lot. However, I do recall your passion, your wit and your fiery spirit. It was amazing working with you, and though we may have had a bit of a falling out, I hope you're doing well and that you have found RPers worthy of the wonders you have to give.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez There is no end to your dedication to a roleplay. I saw this firsthand, with two roleplays. Ultimately, things didn't work out in the end, but rest assured if nothing else you made quite the mark. There is no one else I could call as loyal and dedicated a player as you, and boy do you deserve more recognition for it. May this be the just first tidbit.

LadybirdMooch LadybirdMooch You go through a lot, but I think just your presence here already shows your bravery. Some of your innitiatives though, like proposing prayer groups and the like, just a small kind gesture others wouldn't think of doing makes you someone wonderful to have in my life. I pray things get better for you in time.

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu You are a very fun person to hang out with, chat with and you are definitely someone who knows how to appreciate. Going out of your way to try to offer little christmas presents (last year I think?), the kindness you often show, that fun little minigame you started with your statuses, you're just a wonderfully quirky person and I look forward to the things you'll share in the future!

Mena Mena hanging out with you is like swimming in singing marshmallows with little bows: I may not quite remember how I got there, but it is wonderful, dreamy and oh so adorable. I realize this isn't quite a precise thing to say... nor saying much for that matter. I'm a little worried you might be upset by me saying you are adorable... but it is the true feelings I have, though certainly not the full extent of how nice of a person you are, nor of why I like having you as a friend so much. Thank you. Thank you for being here <3

R Rock And Roll Boy Oi puddin'! I honestly don't have a lot to say here, but please don't take it to heart! My brain juices are just kind of starting to run out, but I really wanted to throw out a mention for you I apologize if this isn't as great as you probably deserve! >.<

Lastly, I want to give a shout out to everyone I follow! I follow people under very specific criteria, so if you ever helped me out in a pitch or just are that impressive that I felt the impulse to follow you, you have every reason to be proud!

Well, that was a fest of cringe and cheesiness... Though, it is true. I deeply appreciate everyone mentioned in this thread (and of course those not mentioned as well), and I hope if nothing else these messages can bring a little bit more joy to your day.
Damn ninjas cutting onions.... -wipes tears-

Yeah my bro is boss-awesome. Duh. ;)

Thanks, Idea. You don't even have to complete my little section there. I know full well that you cherish our friendship greatly, and the feeling is mutual. I appreciate you putting up with my glaring flaws, lol. A telltale sign of a patient and understanding friend. Thank you!
Too late, already finished it. Though I'm also too late cause you already read my embarassing mistake of forgetting to finish writing my thoughts about you :P

Either way, so long as you're happy about it, that's what counts :)

To be fair, I ramble on about stuff a lot too XD It's a little disappointing that we aren't compatible as RP partners, but there's not much we can do about that. I'm just glad you have fun talking to me, since I know at least two or three people who we just can't stand each other :xFtongue:

(Okay, in retrospect, that doesn't seem like a lot, but it feels like it to me)
It is disappointing, but it also goes to show that RPN is far beyond just a gathering of RPers, it's also a place where such connections can be formed. And I, for one, am really happy I got to form them with you all <3

It is disappointing, but it also goes to show that RPN is far beyond just a gathering of RPers, it's also a place where such connections can be formed. And I, for one, am really happy I got to form them with you all <3
Very true. Admittedly nowadays, one of my regular RP partners I actually play Starbound with more than I do RP XD

RpN is a common interest gathering space. We don't necessarily have to RP here, but we know that at least we share an interest in RPing, and that gets us started on the right foot to learn and connect more. Or learn that RPing is the only thing we have in common and move on. It's a gathering of like-minded people, is my point XD

(It's been a while since I've gone philosophical, okay? XD)

if I'm worhty of such
Boi, I ain't Zeus. I'm a human like you, and I'm at the same level as you. I'm an equal, not an idol ;)

Thanks so much for mentioning me. Made my day a little better ❤ I am glad I met you. Thank you for contributing to the community. Your effort doesn't go unnoticed!

@Onmyoji Quite frankly buddy, I am super jealous of you. Well, maybe jealous isn't the right word. But there is something about you that at once irks me, spurs me on, and makes me just adore your presence. And that has to do with none other than the fact you always have a straight-up fascinating or just plain wise answer to share in the discussion forums. Stuff which I frankly wish I would have thought of myself or just gotten in time to post before you swiftly came to the aid of the community. I guess I could almost say you are like a rival to me, in the best sense of the word. Keep up the great work!

The fact I was mentioned was quite unexpected by itself, as despite posting in same topics we haven't interacted directly all that much. Which is even more fascinating that you have such perception of me. But I must say I'm honored. It was never my intention to be anyone's rival, but friendly rivalry is a healthy form of relationship and can be quite fun ^;3^
Thank you and happy new year!

The fact I was mentioned was quite unexpected by itself, as despite posting in same topics we haven't interacted directly all that much. Which is even more fascinating that you have such perception of me. But I must say I'm honored. It was never my intention to be anyone's rival, but friendly rivalry is a healthy form of relationship and can be quite fun ^;3^
Thank you and happy new year!
Hahah but of course, I know it wasn't your intention. I just think "rivalry" really fits this feeling of challenging spur, frustration and great admiration that you give me. XD

Happy New Year and may you have many more!

heres me still trying to find a site to watch anime on aha

Strawberry Strawberry Buddy, it's a delight getting to talk to you. Whether it be in your insight in the discussion forums or just your jovial spirit in discord, you're absolutely lovely to talk to. I'm sorry there isn't much more for me to say, but think of it this way: Those things were damm impressive enough for you to make the cut into this list.

Ahh, I think you have the wrong Strawberry? I'm not part of the RPN discord! I hope you can direct this praise to the person you really intended this for!

Ahh, I think you have the wrong Strawberry? I'm not part of the RPN discord! I hope you can direct this praise to the person you really intended this for!
I don't think I ever said RPN discord...though if you don't have discord at all, then I may well be mistaken, in which case I apologize

tenor.gif

Strawberry Strawberry thanks for pointing it out to me! I confused you with Strawberry Ink Strawberry Ink . Sorry about the confusion! I hope you have a wonderful new years

@SoundOfSilence Ever since I first saw your tutorials (here is the latest, check it out everyone! #shamelessadvertising) and opinions on writing, a spark lit in me just wishing to roleplay with you. You had such rich things to say, such clear thought and passion poured even into just talking about writing. Once I got to know you better, and eventually we started working together you exceeded my every expectation. You are a kind and patient person, an absolutely stunning and brilliant writer and even better partner. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you, and thank you for sharing your stunning thoughs about the process of this hobby we call creative writing

D'awww you're just too sweet <3 I don't deserve such an honor. Be sure to look in the mirror and give yourself a big compliment for me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back