Other Who are your favorite members of this site and why?

Hi yes hello I am here thanks fam.
Here's a few peeps that I generally like rping with most of the time:
1. Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (Multifandom Connoiseur)
2. Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo (Multifanfom Connoisseur's second in command)
3. Corrosion Corrosion (We shitpost rp together. Although the shitpost is a world and our rps tend to be serious storylines interacting with that shitpost world...It's an amazing experience thus far.)
4. Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind (Squid Connoisseur. Rp'd in a Kingdom Hearts thing once, been encountering him ever since.)

Granted, 1 & 2 may have bad blood with 3 and 4, but hecc who cares if you're having

The Dark Creator The Dark Creator for being a great freind and a blast to talk to about nerdy things
Kaerri Kaerri for being one of the most positive and helpful people on this site (much luv <3<3<3<3)
Daisie Daisie for sharing her inspiring journey. It gives me hope that someday I'll get out of the rut I am in myself
Idea Idea for all of the fun with the Spooktober avi challenge and fourm games

I don't do this often, but I must mention my friends whom I adore~ ;) <3

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork - I love you I love you I love you~ Has it been 2 years?! It feels a lot longer than that and I hope our rps continue to grow and its just awesome~! xD I love to fangirl with you too hehe.

Genkai Genkai - It hasn't been long since we started rp-ing but you are a wonderful writer and it's a pleasure to be your friend and write together~! I hope for more awesome rps with you and talking to you is just as fun ;)

Shy Foxy Shy Foxy - I love talking to you and I love all the rps we do and just yeah xD I don't know how you put up with me but yeaaaah~~~ Heeeey~ xD

You guys are just awesome and I love you all~!
And I know plenty of other awesome rp-ers so don't think I didn't forget ya guys too~ :)

tenor.gif
Ahahahahaha! O-oh geez, I make it a point not to talk to or get to know anyone here too much, not primarily for the main reason other than I'm super shy and awkward even online, and I just don't think others would be interested in my friendship anyway... Though, I'd be lying if I said what was stated about me before by Assailant Assailant didn't have part of the reason to do with it, either...

THAT BEING SAID, AHAHA--

I have some shout-outs I'd like to make, n-now that I've been "summoned" here after all, ahahah...

Assailant Assailant - Y-yeah, we've been through... A lot. A surprising amount of things... Not going to lie, when I go through the mental list of things we've been through I kinda feel like we've gone through more than two people should??? Especially only knowing each other a couple of years??? I mean, Vorp, Amiu, and I have also been through a lot, but that's no shocker for ten years! We're barely past 2 years and have been through WAAAYYY MOREEEE than two years worth! You know, when I first met you, because of my past history with men, I was scared. I didn't know how to get past my shyness to give you meaningful conversation, but I know from the very beginning that I wanted to protect you. It was crazy, haha, how close we became in such a short amount of time! Do you remember? I think in like, two months or something, we were comparing our (then platonic) relationship to Dipper and Mabel!? :closed eyes open smile: I may not remember much about that night, but I do recall I was really touched when you first made that comparison, because I treasured you the exact same way as well. You are one of the most sweetest, silliest, most brilliant guys I know, and you already know so much more than I'll ever know (and I'm the older one!)... How could I not want to help you grow? Then... yeah... Psychos happened... And I still don't think I'll ever forgive myself for bringing them into your life on account of how damaging they were for you (and worse, only caring about themselves and NOT caring and/or seeing their toxic effects on you! Real friends would NEVER treat others like that!)... a-and then you confessed y-y-you liked me (and the second sign I knew I was probably going to like you back if you kept being there for me and caring for me like you did and have been since day 1 is that my cheeks were flushed the whole afternoon after that confession, and I wasn't scared like I usually am when stuff like that happens) and then you made that super sweet video for me when I told you about that other guy, minutes after I had told you about it... I was in shock, naturally (n-not just from our situation, though that was also a huge part of it aside other obvious stuff, but I lurch every time I look in the mirror and wonder who could ever love a shrimp like this?). My mother always said, "You'll see. You're going to find love in the most UNEXPECTED PLACE when you're least prepared" a-and I think our situation and how we met solidifies that I did exactly that! I really should stop saying "never will I ever", though, because the next second we're going through, and then went through, our situation a-and now I'm dating you! I want to say thank you. For everything. I know we're not the most normal couple in the world, and we still have a long road ahead of us with A LOT of things we have to work out and grow past, but... I really appreciate your feelings then and now, and I'm glad I can reciprocate them 110% because you deserve it! I love you too, Darling! <3

Vorpal Chandelier Vorpal Chandelier Amiulord Amiulord - You two are more my siblings than my actual sibling(s) (which is hilarious to me since I live an hour away from my actual big brother and haven't met you guys in person yet, but I guess that's what ten long years of friendship do!). You're both always there for me and I know I can rely on you guys to help me out of any jam. You're always looking out for me and always have my best interest at heart (even when tough love you guys show sometimes drives me crazy! XD) and you're always willing to listen and give it to me straight without babying me or hurting me. I know we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things (and we may not consider each others perspective all the time), and may not communicate the best (which is mostly my fault, lol!), and sometimes I feel like I'm bothering you guys (or don't want to bother you guys), but it means a lot to me that you both take time from each other to talk to me when you guys can and when I really need it, because friends like you guys don't come around every lifetime. We've also been through a crap lot of things as well (which is par for the course granted how long we've known each other!) and while we've gotten mad at each other and driven each other up the wall when we do fight (like siblings actually, ha! AMMIIIUUU! VORP'S PICKING ON MEEE! :grinningteeth: ) I'm here today because of you two, and no matter what happens in the future, I will ALWAYS be grateful for you saints and treasure your friendships. I'm gonna steal a line from 'Wicked', specifically 'For Good', and say that "I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn... And we are meant to those who help us most to grow, if we let them, and we help them in return. Well, I don't know if I believe that's true, but I know I'm who I am today because I knew you," and aside my real life bestie I've known since 5th grade, when I hear this song, I think of you two. I think you two were meant to be in my life and rewrite my story (possibly from a premature ending)... and helped me change for the better, and...I know I've still a LOOOONNGGGGG WAYYYY to go to be the person I want to be and the person you two deserve to have as a friend, but I feel like, because you two rewrote my story, that I've also come a long way from the person I was as well. The three of us care about each other enough to always look past that no matter what, and honestly, bless you guys. I'm really happy we're friends! <3

FlumpPod FlumpPod - You're a true pal who ALWAYS (for better or for worse!) tells it like it is, no holdin' back, and I'm not gonna lie, I really, really, really, really, really respect that! (Actually, I'm pretty sure the majority if not all of your friends do) From day one I feel like you've had my back, and I really want to take this opportunity to tell you how much that means to me, man. I know I've known you almost as long as I've known Vorpal (which is the better part of a decade HOMYGOSH!!!), but I know we also haven't talked nearly as much as we should have for all the time we've been friends! I know we're both busy people, but I feel honestly like that's still no excuse ^^;; I'll try to hit you up more in the future, hopefully we can keep each other updated on what's going on in our lives! You stick to your guns (values) like crazy and you're super hard-working! There are just... COUNTLESS reasons to respect you and I'd be here all night typing if I tried to list them all, but I want you to know how much I admire you and appreciate the type of person you are and it is an immense honor to call you friend and be considered your friend.

BestrJestr BestrJestr - Now here's a bad enough dude I can always clown around with! Hey, so, I noticed, even from the first time we met, you just accepted me and befriended me and treated me as an equal, no questions asked. Now, I know that may just be because Vorpal is your big bro and thats how we met, BUT I'D LIKE TO THINK (lmao!) that it was also because that's just the kind of person you are, and honestly, you (and Vorp and Amiu) deserve all the best for being like that. Seriously. There's... Not a lot of people like that in this world, and when you find 'em, you gotta stick to them like glue because people like you are the types of treasure everyone should be seeking. You're funny and silly, but you can also turn on the serious when needed and be there for whoever needs you, and that's not a trait you share with a lot of goofballs that have your same energy. You're carefree and caring and silly, but you're also real (and I dare say you and the rest of the fellas on this list with few exceptions outside the list, are some of THE MOST realest men I've ever had the pleasure to meet), like your bro. Bless, man, you're supa dupa cool.

LAST (THREE) BUT NOT LEAST:

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi & Legostrife Legostrife & Netherdragon Netherdragon - Ya'll may not talk to me as much as you used to when our server was first made, but I want you all to know that you all mean a lot to me, and I value and appreciate all of you! :angel3:(Have I said all enough yet?)

also, not exactly favorites, but I feel I should add this for two other friends as a sorta honorable mention, lol: Latios Latios , I know I don't exactly see eye to eye with you a lot, and after OUR bumps and fights and such I have been less amiable towards you as time went on, but I want you to know that I DO see you're improving your character and yourself as a GM little by little daily, baby steps, and that deserves acknowledgement! Keep up the good work!

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 -
090.jpg

HA! Just kidding, dude! Seriously, though, you've also come a long way, and I gotta give credit where credit is due. Just make sure you don't stop trying to improve, alright? S'all bout the journey than the destination, homie! ;D

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, A-A-ALRIGHT THEN, thats enough sappiness from meeeeeee :xFeek:

Last edited:
Was gonna put AnimeGenork AnimeGenork but I am too offended so scratch that XD

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Crenando Crenando
You two legit have been the two I have spoken to the most on this site and I really appreciate the feedback you provide ^^ Two great friends, even after a small little complication in the past

Noble Scion Noble Scion Someone I need to talk to more, great person over all

ManyFaces ManyFaces Abridged Anderson and Alucard for life XD

sitanomoto sitanomoto Crono Crono Demonhunter Demonhunter No idea if you two remember me BUT you guys gave me a warm welcome to this site and I'll always remember you guys

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Nightwing still beats Deathstroke IMO =p

Thawne Thawne Card games on motorcycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back