Other Who are your favorite members of this site and why?

AliceNWeb

Creative Endeavoring
No elitism allowed! I just want everyone to give a little shoutout to their roleplay partners and hopefully make some new relations of my own :) I want to be a good writer and more importantly, I want to find people I can really find a common interest with. I look forward to the many stories you all have <3

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer for being my brother, who has also helped me through some things that I didn't think I'd be able to do.
Idea Idea for continuous encouragement and happy days <3
BunBun BunBun for being there through thick and thin.
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan for random messages and laughs.
I have plenty more, I just can't go through them all right now due to the fact that I don't have that much time.

Last edited:
My list is gonna be long:

Noble Scion Noble Scion for being my best friend, someone I completely trust being and someone I can talk to and be open with. Someone who i can be weird to XD and talk about video games and stuff. You brighten my day and it’s always a blessing being able to talk to you

THEECLIPSE THEECLIPSE one of my best friends, Someone I trust and and am always glad to be talking to, and one of my most favorite rp partners

wolfborn4 wolfborn4 a good friend and amazing to partner, I’ve known you almost my whole entire rpn life. In fact I believe you were my first friend!

BunBun BunBun for being my brother here, a good friend and someone that I trust

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan for being that one funny guy who is over all friendly. Honestly oh deserve member of the month

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus for being a good friend as well as my squire [T]/

volchan volchan for being an overall good friend and amazing artist XD I hope Korea is treating you well still

Idea Idea for being a good friend and to companion as well as a worthy adversary in the art of debate. But very importantly for being a font of knowledge in regards to anime

Sweet Sonata Sweet Sonata an amazing rp partner who is patient, kind and an overall delight

LadybirdMooch LadybirdMooch for being a good and kind hearted friend, and for being a great rp partner as well.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork a great friend and overall enjoyable person to talk to! Plus you make me laugh so that’s a plus

ActuallyKiwi ActuallyKiwi where do I even begin. I knew you before the site and consider you a dear and close friend, family pretty much XD someone I can happily share in my religion with and someone I trust

AriaPsiana389 AriaPsiana389 a great RP partner and a great friend, these are the kinda partners you want!

beautyofthebeast beautyofthebeast someone I consider a great friend and rp partner despite our rp dying out XD

Daisie Daisie not enough words to describe how much of a wonderful person you are to me. An amazing friend and great artist. You make me smile and laugh, I’m glad to be your friend.

Phadia Phadia a good friend and suspiciously amazing alchemist. You’re kind and sweet and I do enjoy your art ^-^

Danchou Tsubomi Danchou Tsubomi a great friend, haven’t heard from you in a while but I hope you see this ^-^

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof a great role player and friend, I hope things are going great for you ^-^

Flowiest D Flowiest D the man with the rhymes, the man who’s art should be a crime. Always had the time to bust a rhyme, a good friend who’s words are sick, a who good friends who’s words are slick

InsultingBunny InsultingBunny despite what you want me to perceive you as I consider you a great friend ^-^ even if you did manage to find out my name XD

Fable Fable weve been friends for quite a while haven’t we! I knew you before you were an admin, before you were a mod, I knew you when you still a regular member like me! Quite a while if you think about it ^^” anyways I’m glad to consider you my friend

HL860 Laser Sniper HL860 Laser Sniper it’s in their title, they’re my Raifu, whatever that means XD

KingofAesir KingofAesir my dear friend! It’s been a while! I hope everything is going good for you!

Kaerri Kaerri one of the most kindest and sweetest people I’ve ever met, I’m glad to consider you friend, I’m glad you’ve been able to put up with me XD

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu my squires page, you’re a good friend buddy, glad to have met you

MsPolite MsPolite someone I consider a friend, haven’t heard from you in a while but I hope you’re doing great!

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun one of my most favorite people on the site, and someone I consider an amazing friend! Thank you for being supportive and helping me with Aegis XD

minajesty minajesty an amazing friend and great giver of candy! We’ve been friends for long time now

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus a dear friend and one of the kindest and sweetest individual I’ve ever met, I’m glad to consider you a friend and someone I trust!

Ravendash Ravendash a great and long lasting friend, someone who has been nothing but kind and supportive with me

@tove an amazing friend, someone I can talk to and be open with. I’m glad to have met you ^-^

AThiefOfSpades AThiefOfSpades a great friend and incredibly supportive. Plus, they’ve got a cat, that’s a bonus!

BackSet BackSet I consider you my friend, we don’t talk a lot but I still do!

Keira_Herah Keira_Herah a great rp partner and a great friend! I’m really enjoying our rp!

Fangs9090 Fangs9090 someone I consider a good friend and an amazing rp partner!

R Rock And Roll Boy a great friend, someone I’ve known for a really long time now

Cosmos Cosmos a great friend and someone who is overall a joy to talk to. You want a very compromising rp partner? This little smol kawaii Pokémon bean bunz right here is good for you

YOu know what? The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard i consider you my friend as well, we’ve chatted a bit and the like but you’re cool in My books

I’m yonna be updating this as I remember more

SilverSentinal SilverSentinal youre in the list too! A good friend, and someone who made it possible to reconnect to an old friend of mine. Thank you so much

SheepySharon SheepySharon someone with in my opinion the most adorable avatar, an amazing friend and a comprising rp partner!

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 somekne I consider a friend and was glad to be able to reconnect with.

Last edited:

Noble Scion Noble Scion for being my best friend, someone I completely trust being and someone I can talk to and be open with. Someone who i can be weird to XD and talk about video games and stuff. You brighten my day and it’s always a blessing being able to talk to you

THEECLIPSE THEECLIPSE one of my best friends, Someone I trust and and am always glad to be talking to, and one of my most favorite rp partners

wolfborn4 wolfborn4 a good friend and amazing to partner, I’ve known you almost my whole entire rpn life. In fact I believe you were my first friend!

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan for being that one funny guy who is over all friendly. Honestly oh deserve member of the month

volchan volchan for being an overall good friend and amazing artist XD I hope Korea is treating you well still

Idea Idea for being a good friend and to companion as well as a worthy adversary in the art of debate. But very importantly for being a font of knowledge in regards to anime

LadybirdMooch LadybirdMooch for being a good and kind hearted friend, and for being a great rp partner as well.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork a great friend and overall enjoyable person to talk to! Plus you make me laugh so that’s a plus

ActuallyKiwi ActuallyKiwi where do I even begin. I knew you before the site and consider you a dear and close friend, family pretty much XD someone I can happily share in my religion with and someone I trust

AriaPsiana389 AriaPsiana389 a great RP partner and a great friend, these are the kinda partners you want!

beautyofthebeast beautyofthebeast someone I consider a great friend and rp partner despite our rp dying out XD

Daisie Daisie not enough words to describe how much of a wonderful person you are to me. An amazing friend and great artist. You make me smile and laugh, I’m glad to be your friend.

Phadia Phadia a good friend and suspiciously amazing alchemist. You’re kind and sweet and I do enjoy your art ^-^

Danchou Tsubomi Danchou Tsubomi a great friend, haven’t heard from you in a while but I hope you see this ^-^

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof a great role player and friend, I hope things aren’t going great for you ^-^

Flowiest D Flowiest D the man with the rhymes, the man who’s art should be a crime. Always had the time to bust a rhyme, a good friend who’s words are sick, a who good friends who’s words are slick

InsultingBunny InsultingBunny despite what you want me to perceive you as I consider you a great friend ^-^ even if you did manage to find out my name XD

Fable Fable weve been friends for quite a while haven’t we! I knew you before you were an admin, before you were a mod, I knew you when you still a regular member like me! Quite a while if you think about it ^^” anyways I’m glad to consider you my friend

HL860 Laser Sniper HL860 Laser Sniper it’s in their title, they’re my Raifu, whatever that means XD

KingofAesir KingofAesir my dear friend! It’s been a while! I hope everything is going good for you!

Kaerri Kaerri one of the most kindest and sweetest people I’ve ever met, I’m glad to consider you friend, I’m glad you’ve been able to put up with me XD

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu my squires page, you’re a good friend buddy, glad to have met you

MsPolite MsPolite someone I consider a friend, haven’t heard from you in a while but I hope you’re doing great!

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun one of my most favorite people on the site, and someone I consider an amazing friend! Thank you for being supportive and helping me with Aegis XD

minajesty minajesty an amazing friend and great giver of candy! We’ve been friends for long time now

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus a dear friend and one of the kindest and sweetest individual I’ve ever met, I’m glad to consider you a friend and someone I trust!

Ravendash Ravendash a great and long lasting friend, someone who has been nothing but kind and supportive with me

@tove an amazing friend, someone I can talk to and be open with. I’m glad to have met you ^-^

I think that’s everyone ^^”

Awwwwww! Thank you!

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof a great role player and friend, I hope things aren’t going great for you ^-^

I think that’s everyone ^^”
Thats so nice of you.

Except when you said you hope "Things arent going great for me", thats either a typo or really mean UwU

Well of course ^^ we’ve been friends a little over two years now!
You´re right... Its insane how time flies...

I cant even list my favorite people on this page. Over the years i have met SO many people on here that are awesome and deserve a shoutout that i could never think of everyone without forgetting a person that deserves it just as much. Its incredible how great this sites community is...

You´re right... Its insane how time flies...

I cant even list my favorite people on this page. Over the years i have met SO many people on here that are awesome and deserve a shoutout that i could never think of everyone without forgetting a person that deserves it just as much. Its incredible how great this sites community is...
I know what you mean, I still feel like my list is lacking

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof a great role player and friend, I hope things are going great for you ^-^

AThiefOfSpades AThiefOfSpades a great friend and incredibly supportive. Plus, they’ve got a cat, that’s a bonus!

Keira_Herah Keira_Herah a great rp partner and a great friend! I’m really enjoying our rp!

R Rock And Roll Boy a great friend, someone I’ve known for a really long time now

Cosmos Cosmos a great friend and someone who is overall a joy to talk to. You want a very compromising rp partner? This little smol kawaii Pokémon bean bunz right here is good for you

YOu know what? The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard i consider you my friend as well, we’ve chatted a bit and the like but you’re cool in My books

SilverSentinal SilverSentinal youre in the list too! A good friend, and someone who made it possible to reconnect to an old friend of mine. Thank you so much

SheepySharon SheepySharon someone with in my opinion the most adorable avatar, an amazing friend and a comprising rp partner!

I’m always so unaware of what effect I have on people, so it’s a pleasant surprise to see myself mentioned like that.

Sweet Sonata Sweet Sonata an amazing rp partner who is patient, kind and an overall delight

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 somekne I consider a friend and was glad to be able to reconnect with.

Awhh, thank you so much! That's so sweet of you! You are also an amazing friend and a very comprising rp partner! Thank you so much, again! I appreciate it. :)

//QwQ~~ M-Mechi senpai!! I LOVE CHUU TO

I’m always so unaware of what effect I have on people, so it’s a pleasant surprise to see myself mentioned like that.
Haha you’re a good person I assure you

Awhh, thank you so much! That's so sweet of you! You are also an amazing friend and a very comprising rp partner! Thank you so much, again! I appreciate it. :)
Thank you ^^ and anytime!
//QwQ~~ M-Mechi senpai!! I LOVE CHUU TO
Haha -hugs- love you too
The Mechanist The Mechanist

Awwww. Tank chu. Have you forgiven me for stealing your Stimpacks?
I don’t need em! I’m a machine!

And I forever will be your friend/squire till the day something happens to me

You're actually too cute x3
The feeling is mutual, you're a genuine pleasure to know ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back