Other Who are your favorite members of this site and why?

Thanks The Mechanist The Mechanist . You are also one of my favorite people.

Other favorite people.

Idea Idea

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod

NeonFlow NeonFlow

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Birdsie Birdsie

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

FireMaiden FireMaiden

P Paint The Wind

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 we haven't talked since that one roleplay but they made the first roleplay I participated in on here.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect in a way.
oh damn holy fuck. first thing I see after a nap. Ily2 BackSet

Daisie Daisie

Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45

Little Little

HeathertheGamer HeathertheGamer

D DisneyGirl

KingofAesir KingofAesir

BackSet BackSet you beautiful person, you got my name right.
The Mechanist The Mechanist you slightly less beautiful person you tagged the wrong D

Dunno if this member is still about but my favourite for online etiquette and username easily has to go to Archtoddler Archtoddler

Last edited:
BunBun BunBun You are my best friend and best big brother anyone could ever ask for. My life has improved ever since I met you.

FireMaiden FireMaiden for being the coolest and most badass. Thanks for putting up with my shit 24/7

LadybirdMooch LadybirdMooch My favorite lil sister who deserves the entire world

Birdsie Birdsie Kurwa mac, this dude has the best rp ideas ever. Also he likes JoJo. What's not to love about this guy?

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 The only voice of reason that keeps my crazy characters from doing stupid shit. Also, thank you for dealing with my shit as well. Tari for life

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly This dude is one of the funniest and most sarcastic people I have ever had the privilege to rp with. Seriously, this guy rocks.

FTR FTR What a badass. Another insanely funny and wickedly awesome roleplayer.

P Paint The Wind Created the first rp I ever had on here and is an amazing friend.

D'awh, thanks you all.

My list:
Alteras Alteras - Awesome RPer. Alteras might be the only person that has been with me through every GoH RP I made. The definition of a person you can rely on. Also, that BBCode? Sweet, my dude.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 - One of my best friends on this site, and a really good player. You know how to get into the heart of a conversation, and Ari is pretty much the best snake-wind-rose-boi that ever lived.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer - My JoBro, my BroJo. I can always talk about JJBA stuff with you when there's pretty much no one else on this site that thinks JoJo is the masterpiece that it truly is. Also, your characters are A.W.E.S.O.M.E! The gay makes it all even better.

FireMaiden FireMaiden - You're awesome and I always thought of you as a cool person with character. Your halloween outfits are outstanding, and Bailey is, always was, and will be pure excellence.

P Paint The Wind - The person that helped me set Tyranny of King Valerian on the tracks it went in. I might've not been there the whole ride, but when I was, it was always amazing.

Fable Fable - A pleasant site administrator, a fellow sensible media consumer (exceptforReyloshipping) and the person that runs SMITED. I'll never get why Drui decided to help Ellis out so much, but it was a ride while it lasted.

BackSet BackSet - You're hard to describe, BackSet. I'm not sure if you intend to come off that way, but I can never help but see you as really quirky and fun. I enjoy your ideas and your energy. Also, that superhero RP might not have taken off, but it was a remarkable idea.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi - The kind of person that enjoys dragons, and someone that always gets any D&D references I make. You're a good friend Baku, and I wish I'd see you in more of my projects.

Noble Scion Noble Scion - The lewd queen of Discord with a tendency to make lots of anthropomorphic characters that usually become memetic for certain reasons... (All of Bem that Turenval will get is the sting.)

Crenando Crenando - If you need someone to liven up a roleplay with fun characters or tell you about comic book history, Crenando is the best person to go to.

Epiphany Epiphany - You are the messiah who spills the truth about life. Every conversation with you is like an adventure, be it about something as deep as the meaning of life, or more mundane things, like the quality of life, length of life, sex life, or thug life.

The Mechanist The Mechanist - You, my man, are like the textbook definition of the "Lawful Good Alignment," and I find that very impressive. I adore your personality and I utterly admire the fact that you can find the attentiveness to greet everyone who joins the site.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
Kylesar1 Kylesar1
P Paint The Wind
BackSet BackSet
Birdsie Birdsie
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
You all were either part of my first, and favorite to series at some point, or part of some more amazing rps with characters I loved and stories I've always enjoyed. I'm honestly really happy to have encountered, and to think of you all as friends.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
One of my favorite 1×1 rps has been with you, and I enjoyed it while it lasted.

My list is gonna be long:

Noble Scion Noble Scion for being my best friend, someone I completely trust being and someone I can talk to and be open with. Someone who i can be weird to XD and talk about video games and stuff. You brighten my day and it’s always a blessing being able to talk to you

@THEECLIPSE one of my best friends, Someone I trust and and am always glad to be talking to, and one of my most favorite rp partners

@wolfborn4 a good friend and amazing to partner, I’ve known you almost my whole entire rpn life. In fact I believe you were my first friend!

BunBun BunBun for being my brother here, a good friend and someone that I trust

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan for being that one funny guy who is over all friendly. Honestly oh deserve member of the month

@Spy squid 507 for being a good friend as well as my squire [T]/

volchan volchan for being an overall good friend and amazing artist XD I hope Korea is treating you well still

Idea Idea for being a good friend and to companion as well as a worthy adversary in the art of debate. But very importantly for being a font of knowledge in regards to anime

@Sweet Sonata an amazing rp partner who is patient, kind and an overall delight

LadybirdMooch LadybirdMooch for being a good and kind hearted friend, and for being a great rp partner as well.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork a great friend and overall enjoyable person to talk to! Plus you make me laugh so that’s a plus

@Aperture Nerd where do I even begin. I knew you before the site and consider you a dear and close friend, family pretty much XD someone I can happily share in my religion with and someone I trust

@AriaPsiana389 a great RP partner and a great friend, these are the kinda partners you want!

@beautyofthebeast someone I consider a great friend and rp partner despite our rp dying out XD

Daisie Daisie not enough words to describe how much of a wonderful person you are to me. An amazing friend and great artist. You make me smile and laugh, I’m glad to be your friend.

Phadia Phadia a good friend and suspiciously amazing alchemist. You’re kind and sweet and I do enjoy your art ^-^

@Danchou Tsubomi a great friend, haven’t heard from you in a while but I hope you see this ^-^

@Edgy Kitten a great role player and friend, I hope things are going great for you ^-^

@Flowiest D the man with the rhymes, the man who’s art should be a crime. Always had the time to bust a rhyme, a good friend who’s words are sick, a who good friends who’s words are slick

@InsultingBunny despite what you want me to perceive you as I consider you a great friend ^-^ even if you did manage to find out my name XD

Fable Fable weve been friends for quite a while haven’t we! I knew you before you were an admin, before you were a mod, I knew you when you still a regular member like me! Quite a while if you think about it ^^” anyways I’m glad to consider you my friend

@HL860 Laser Sniper it’s in their title, they’re my Raifu, whatever that means XD

KingofAesir KingofAesir my dear friend! It’s been a while! I hope everything is going good for you!

Kaerri Kaerri one of the most kindest and sweetest people I’ve ever met, I’m glad to consider you friend, I’m glad you’ve been able to put up with me XD

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu my squires page, you’re a good friend buddy, glad to have met you

@MsPolite someone I consider a friend, haven’t heard from you in a while but I hope you’re doing great!

@Necessity4Fun one of my most favorite people on the site, and someone I consider an amazing friend! Thank you for being supportive and helping me with Aegis XD

@newcents an amazing friend and great giver of candy! We’ve been friends for long time now

@PanOtterPus a dear friend and one of the kindest and sweetest individual I’ve ever met, I’m glad to consider you a friend and someone I trust!

Ravendash Ravendash a great and long lasting friend, someone who has been nothing but kind and supportive with me

@tove an amazing friend, someone I can talk to and be open with. I’m glad to have met you ^-^

@AThiefOfSpades a great friend and incredibly supportive. Plus, they’ve got a cat, that’s a bonus!

BackSet BackSet I consider you my friend, we don’t talk a lot but I still do!

@Keira_Herah a great rp partner and a great friend! I’m really enjoying our rp!

@Fangs9090 someone I consider a good friend and an amazing rp partner!

@Rock And Roll Boy a great friend, someone I’ve known for a really long time now

@TheHappyPikachu a great friend and someone who is overall a joy to talk to. You want a very compromising rp partner? This little smol kawaii Pokémon bean bunz right here is good for you

YOu know what? @The Dark Wizard i consider you my friend as well, we’ve chatted a bit and the like but you’re cool in My books

I’m yonna be updating this as I remember more

@SilverSentinal youre in the list too! A good friend, and someone who made it possible to reconnect to an old friend of mine. Thank you so much

@SheepySharon someone with in my opinion the most adorable avatar, an amazing friend and a comprising rp partner!

@StoneWolf18 somekne I consider a friend and was glad to be able to reconnect with.
D'aaawwww~ thank you! I hope you're doing well also : )

me.
& apolla apolla is deffo one of my favs. i’ve went awol on her like twice & she still hasn’t called me out on it. ❥ plus she always has like, three roleplays going at any given moment; a true roleplay queen

D'awh, thanks you all.

My list:
Alteras Alteras - Awesome RPer. Alteras might be the only person that has been with me through every GoH RP I made. The definition of a person you can rely on. Also, that BBCode? Sweet, my dude.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 - One of my best friends on this site, and a really good player. You know how to get into the heart of a conversation, and Ari is pretty much the best snake-wind-rose-boi that ever lived.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer - My JoBro, my BroJo. I can always talk about JJBA stuff with you when there's pretty much no one else on this site that thinks JoJo is the masterpiece that it truly is. Also, your characters are A.W.E.S.O.M.E! The gay makes it all even better.

FireMaiden FireMaiden - You're awesome and I always thought of you as a cool person with character. Your halloween outfits are outstanding, and Bailey is, always was, and will be pure excellence.

P Paint The Wind - The person that helped me set Tyranny of King Valerian on the tracks it went in. I might've not been there the whole ride, but when I was, it was always amazing.

Fable Fable - A pleasant site administrator, a fellow sensible media consumer (exceptforReyloshipping) and the person that runs SMITED. I'll never get why Drui decided to help Ellis out so much, but it was a ride while it lasted.

BackSet BackSet - You're hard to describe, BackSet. I'm not sure if you intend to come off that way, but I can never help but see you as really quirky and fun. I enjoy your ideas and your energy. Also, that superhero RP might not have taken off, but it was a remarkable idea.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi - The kind of person that enjoys dragons, and someone that always gets any D&D references I make. You're a good friend Baku, and I wish I'd see you in more of my projects.

Noble Scion Noble Scion - The lewd queen of Discord with a tendency to make lots of anthropomorphic characters that usually become memetic for certain reasons... (All of Bem that Turenval will get is the sting.)

Crenando Crenando - If you need someone to liven up a roleplay with fun characters or tell you about comic book history, Crenando is the best person to go to.

Epiphany Epiphany - You are the messiah who spills the truth about life. Every conversation with you is like an adventure, be it about something as deep as the meaning of life, or more mundane things, like the quality of life, length of life, sex life, or thug life.

The Mechanist The Mechanist - You, my man, are like the textbook definition of the "Lawful Good Alignment," and I find that very impressive. I adore your personality and I utterly admire the fact that you can find the attentiveness to greet everyone who joins the site.
Ahahaha ^^” I haven’t been a greeter in a really long time and lawful good? I wonder what I e donevto show that >.<“

@AnimeGenork a great friend and overall enjoyable person to talk to! Plus you make me laugh so that’s a plus

Automatically my favorite because of this

AiAi AiAi Seriously my favorite RP partner, been with ya for nearly TWO years and now we have FIVE RPs???? We're insane and I love it and I love you <3

apolla apolla I don't know how you put up with me, but you do, and I love you for it <3

r e i r e i TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord nymphadora. nymphadora. deer deer mxlly mxlly stellar.nova stellar.nova diwa diwa revalia revalia PixieDust PixieDust cinnabuns cinnabuns
I've known you longer than I have, right?
RIGHT?
Because it seriously feels like forever and that, I think, is the magic of the RPs I've done with you all <3 <3

My list is gonna be long:

Noble Scion Noble Scion for being my best friend, someone I completely trust being and someone I can talk to and be open with. Someone who i can be weird to XD and talk about video games and stuff. You brighten my day and it’s always a blessing being able to talk to you

@THEECLIPSE one of my best friends, Someone I trust and and am always glad to be talking to, and one of my most favorite rp partners

@wolfborn4 a good friend and amazing to partner, I’ve known you almost my whole entire rpn life. In fact I believe you were my first friend!

BunBun BunBun for being my brother here, a good friend and someone that I trust

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan for being that one funny guy who is over all friendly. Honestly oh deserve member of the month

@Spy squid 507 for being a good friend as well as my squire [T]/

volchan volchan for being an overall good friend and amazing artist XD I hope Korea is treating you well still

Idea Idea for being a good friend and to companion as well as a worthy adversary in the art of debate. But very importantly for being a font of knowledge in regards to anime

@Sweet Sonata an amazing rp partner who is patient, kind and an overall delight

LadybirdMooch LadybirdMooch for being a good and kind hearted friend, and for being a great rp partner as well.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork a great friend and overall enjoyable person to talk to! Plus you make me laugh so that’s a plus

@Aperture Nerd where do I even begin. I knew you before the site and consider you a dear and close friend, family pretty much XD someone I can happily share in my religion with and someone I trust

@AriaPsiana389 a great RP partner and a great friend, these are the kinda partners you want!

@beautyofthebeast someone I consider a great friend and rp partner despite our rp dying out XD

Daisie Daisie not enough words to describe how much of a wonderful person you are to me. An amazing friend and great artist. You make me smile and laugh, I’m glad to be your friend.

Phadia Phadia a good friend and suspiciously amazing alchemist. You’re kind and sweet and I do enjoy your art ^-^

@Danchou Tsubomi a great friend, haven’t heard from you in a while but I hope you see this ^-^

@Edgy Kitten a great role player and friend, I hope things are going great for you ^-^

@Flowiest D the man with the rhymes, the man who’s art should be a crime. Always had the time to bust a rhyme, a good friend who’s words are sick, a who good friends who’s words are slick

@InsultingBunny despite what you want me to perceive you as I consider you a great friend ^-^ even if you did manage to find out my name XD

Fable Fable weve been friends for quite a while haven’t we! I knew you before you were an admin, before you were a mod, I knew you when you still a regular member like me! Quite a while if you think about it ^^” anyways I’m glad to consider you my friend

@HL860 Laser Sniper it’s in their title, they’re my Raifu, whatever that means XD

KingofAesir KingofAesir my dear friend! It’s been a while! I hope everything is going good for you!

Kaerri Kaerri one of the most kindest and sweetest people I’ve ever met, I’m glad to consider you friend, I’m glad you’ve been able to put up with me XD

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu my squires page, you’re a good friend buddy, glad to have met you

@MsPolite someone I consider a friend, haven’t heard from you in a while but I hope you’re doing great!

@Necessity4Fun one of my most favorite people on the site, and someone I consider an amazing friend! Thank you for being supportive and helping me with Aegis XD

@newcents an amazing friend and great giver of candy! We’ve been friends for long time now

@PanOtterPus a dear friend and one of the kindest and sweetest individual I’ve ever met, I’m glad to consider you a friend and someone I trust!

Ravendash Ravendash a great and long lasting friend, someone who has been nothing but kind and supportive with me

@tove an amazing friend, someone I can talk to and be open with. I’m glad to have met you ^-^

@AThiefOfSpades a great friend and incredibly supportive. Plus, they’ve got a cat, that’s a bonus!

BackSet BackSet I consider you my friend, we don’t talk a lot but I still do!

@Keira_Herah a great rp partner and a great friend! I’m really enjoying our rp!

@Fangs9090 someone I consider a good friend and an amazing rp partner!

@Rock And Roll Boy a great friend, someone I’ve known for a really long time now

@TheHappyPikachu a great friend and someone who is overall a joy to talk to. You want a very compromising rp partner? This little smol kawaii Pokémon bean bunz right here is good for you

YOu know what? @The Dark Wizard i consider you my friend as well, we’ve chatted a bit and the like but you’re cool in My books

I’m yonna be updating this as I remember more

@SilverSentinal youre in the list too! A good friend, and someone who made it possible to reconnect to an old friend of mine. Thank you so much

@SheepySharon someone with in my opinion the most adorable avatar, an amazing friend and a comprising rp partner!

@StoneWolf18 somekne I consider a friend and was glad to be able to reconnect with.
Right back at ya! Thx

Phadia Phadia and I have known each other since we both joined the site, practically. Within that time, we've grown to really trust one another, and we often interact daily off-site. We get support from each other, laughs from each other, inspiration from each other, and we always seem to know what the other person is thinking. We've been through thick and thin, and judging by the way both our lives are going, it's only gonna get thicker. But that's alright, because we have each other. And with every wave that tries to beat us down, it only makes us stronger and closer when we get back up. We're practically sisters at this point. And even though she'd never admit it, she really is a wonderful, caring spirit. I never knew a friendship could get as close as we've gotten. There aren't enough words to describe this lovely lady. I love you, Phadia!

LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod Is a great person to be around, just in general. He always has some quip or something up his sleeve, and is constantly trying to make the world a better place via humour. I have to tell you, it's always a delight to see his shenanigans, whether or not I'm involved in them. It's a real day-brightener. When he's not making you confused or making you laugh, he's a genuinely kind person who sticks up for his friends. He's brought me up a few times when I was down, and introduced me to a nice YouTube channel called Exurb1a. And with how stingy I am about exploring new channels, movies, or tv series, I really do mean it when I say I thoroughly enjoyed some of those videos. You really brighten my darker days, Lenny.

Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45 Is someone I look up to a lot, honestly. His shenanigans with Lenny are fun to watch as they both go comically over-the-top, and really get into it. In reality, though, he's a very sweet and supportive friend. He's always happy to sing my praises, and always shows concern when he feels something's gone awry. He's gone above and beyond to make sure I'm alright, and I can't thank him enough for that. He's a really good person to vent to, and I always love hearing whatever fun, crazy, or heartwarming stories he has to tell. He shares my philosophy that we have to try to be the best version of ourselves every day, just to make this world a little bit brighter. He's one of the easiest people to talk to on this site, and I'm very grateful to have him as a friend. He's been right there with me through this entire cancer treatment, and was even with me during that long and strange process of diagnosing me. Thank you so much, man.

Assailant Assailant is someone I met through a long (and on-going) roleplay. We both loved messing around in the OOC chat as he's just a fun person to be around. He's real supportive and understanding (Considering how I literally got cancer in the middle of the RP, and we BOTH kept plugging along), and doesn't shy away from trying to make someone laugh or smile. Now, I was never really the type of person to seek romantic relationships within a roleplay. In fact, I tended to avoid it (Still do, to an extent). But I can say with confidence that the one ship we have between our characters is my first RP ship, and in my opinion, the best. It sucked me in far faster than I thought it would. It pushed me out of my comfort zone and I enjoyed every minute of it, just as I'm sure he did, too. It inspired me to make a lot of fanart, and I really did gain a lot of skill from the pictures I made. I learned a lot of techniques. All-in-all, Assailant is a really cool guy who's encouraged me to push myself farther than before. He's a wonderful friend. ArcApril forever!

Idea Idea is really a great person to be around, honestly. We've had dozens of debates; quite interesting and thought-provoking ones, at that. But outside the debating area, he's a really easy person to talk to, and always has some light to shed, or an interesting viewpoint. I've watched him helping out around RpN for years now, and you can tell he puts a lot of passion into this place. On the quirkier side, his collection of various anime gifs is as large as his love for them: endless. Every time he whips one of those things out, the possible reactions are expansive. Confusion, a good laugh, or the question "Where did you even get this?" Gifs aside, he's a really good person to go to if you're looking for critique on your writing, your interest checks, and things like that. He's good at picking out what needs to be improved, and more often than not, would be happy to assist you with anything you need. Thanks for being so supportive through this, dude.

Kaerri Kaerri is a wonderful admin of this site. No doubt, she's one of the many forces at work keeping this place a happy and safe community. They've done a wondrous job at it, too. But more personally, Kaerri is one of the gentlest souls I know. She always seems to be beaming with positivity, and she's eager to put a smile on someone's face. Even the smallest things she does makes me smile. Liking a status update, sending her signature pika-hugs, or praying for you in dark and tough times. She's lovely and is a huge inspiration for me. She's one of the lights in such a seemingly dark world. If you ever need someone to brighten up your day a little bit, she's definitely one of the top people to go to. And I can say the same thing for Purr Purr , too. I haven't interacted much with Dannigan, but the few times I have, it's been just as lovely of an experience. You're really lucky to have each other, and here's to many more wonderful years on RpN with you guys around. ^^

D DisneyGirl Is someone I'm ashamed to say I haven't interacted with as much as I would like to. She seems like a really great person, caught up in Lenny and Peacemaker's shenanigans more often than not. She seems super bubbly and positive, and is eager to bandwagon on whatever train Lenny and Peacemaker make. I've seen her around everywhere, even back in my first days here on RpN. It's always nice to see her around, whatever she may be up to. She's been really super supportive, too, and is a really sweet person at heart. Overall, she's just a really nice person to have around. Thanks for being so sweet, Disney!

privremen privremen is someone who I feel like I haven't properly expressed how much I like. I mean, come on, we met by me decoding a post on his profile. How neat is that? Plus he's rocking the Lone Digger profile picture. Extra plus, he animates. Extra extra plus! We're both furries and can share that love. EXTRA EXTRA EXTREMO PLUS! He sends me FRIGGIN BIRB MEMES. I mean, you guys don't even know how much I love birds. Privremen is really a cool guy who I appreciate having around. I'm always happy to see what animations he has brewed up, and would love to interact more. Thank you so much for all the birds, dude. It warms my heart.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan has been here since my early days, and has always popped in every once in awhile to check in on his multitude of friends. And the "Random" in his name isn't just for show. He's got a love for sandwiches, he spontaneously combusts, he isn't afraid to jump in or out windows, use smoke bombs, or do anything else of the sort. His drawings, often in the form of profile pictures, are fun to see, and it's nice to see him around every now and again. Again, he's been around since the VERY beginning of my days here. Thanks for the sandwiches, Random.

There are probably many more people I'm forgetting to mention, and I'm sorry if you're one of them. I really do have a lovely group of friends here. RpN, over the few years I've been here, has become like a home to me. Even if I don't RP as much as I used to, even if sometimes I'm not as active as usual, it's a home. It's a safe place I can retreat to when I just want to hang out with my friends. Thank you so much to ALL of the moderators for keeping this place a safe haven. Thank you to ALL my friends, near or far, for just being around. Thank you to Dwiz for keeping this place running, and thank you for every single soul on this website. Old or new, experienced or not. RpN has been a wonderful journey for me, and I hope this journey keeps on going for years to come. <3

Assailant Assailant is someone I met through a long (and on-going) roleplay. We both loved messing around in the OOC chat as he's just a fun person to be around. He's real supportive and understanding (Considering how I literally got cancer in the middle of the RP, and we BOTH kept plugging along), and doesn't shy away from trying to make someone laugh or smile. Now, I was never really the type of person to seek romantic relationships within a roleplay. In fact, I tended to avoid it (Still do, to an extent). But I can say with confidence that the one ship we have between our characters is my first RP ship, and in my opinion, the best. It sucked me in far faster than I thought it would. It pushed me out of my comfort zone and I enjoyed every minute of it, just as I'm sure he did, too. It inspired me to make a lot of fanart, and I really did gain a lot of skill from the pictures I made. I learned a lot of techniques. All-in-all, Assailant is a really cool guy who's encouraged me to push myself farther than before. He's a wonderful friend. ArcApril forever!
*finger guns* ayyyy

(This is like some of the most genuine praise I've ever gotten and I don't know how to properly respond to it I'm too flustered. Thank you so much!)

Seeing as how I was brought here by Daisie, I suppose I'll do a post myself. And, seeing as how I was brought here by one of the people on my list, it feels only fitting for the first to be...

Daisie Daisie is someone I always wish I could talk to more, she's just a joy to be around. I don't hang out in RPN's OOCs or even PMs as much as I used to (I primarily use Discord now, which she isn't on) so I don't talk to her outside of in character RP posts very often, which is really just a shame. Daisie, along with another user coming up on this list, inspired me to learn to draw, and despite the fact that I never got even remotely good at it, I am far better now than I used to be (which is saying a lot if you see my current work.) Daisie is, for the most part, relentlessly optimistic, and I can remember every fight we've ever had mostly because the number of them can be counted on a single hand. As for ArcApril, she put it very well. It's not the FIRST romantic pairing I've been a part of on RPN, but it was the first one that actually felt real. I fell in love with the shipping, and I'm always happy that Daisie did as much as me. I love my character, April, but I was worried from the beginning that her inherent hostility would mean that she wouldn't have anything to do during downtime for a long time until her character arc started completing. But in waltzes Daisie, who for some reason decides that, with her one character, she wants to hang out with the one character in the party who would much rather be left alone. And yet, her character helped her through it and April is all the better for it. Honestly, it's a very fitting analogy for the kind of person Daisie herself is: kind, optimistic in the face of adversity, and maybe a little bit crazy. Much like the character she plays, everyone she befriends is better off with her. The world may die, but ArcApril will live forever!

Minako Minako is the next on the list for probably obvious reasons to anyone who knows me. She's my girlfriend, and the road to get to being able to say that has been a very long and arduous one. We didn't join this site together, but I very much hope that we'll some day leave it together. The roleplay she was GM'ing when we met was probably the second or third RP I ever truly fell in love with out of the many I joined, and to this day remains one of the few. We had many trials and tribulations, including a strange number of... well, psychos frankly doing everything they can to ruin our lives, but we're still here. Minako is the only person I feel may very well rival Daisie in terms of willingness to show immense kindness and friendliness to everyone. She is the other person who inspired me to draw as well, and has spent many late nights helping me when I got frustrated. She's always willing to hear someone out and offer sympathy. She hasn't had the best lot in life in a number of ways, but she's still moving forward and trying to better herself. The only thing stopping her most of the time is that she is, quote, "a shy panda," and sometimes gets nervous when doing new things. However, at the end of the day, she'll always take it on. Love you, honey!

The rest of these people will probably never even see this post due to inactivity, but they deserve it.

Netherdragon Netherdragon is unique on this list because I've known him since 6th grade. We were friends in real life, and despite us having gone our separate ways for college this year, we make sure to keep in close contact. Nether is an... aquired taste, and I say that with love. He can be a tad... forceful in his demeanor and a bit over-the-top with what he does. However, get to know him more than the surface level and you'll find a really great guy who, unfortunately, just doesn't get social situations. Nether is very kind and fiercely loyal to his friends, but that doesn't stop him from being willing to throw down in any competition you bring to him: just the way I like it. Nether and I are notorious amongst our friends for our fierce back-and-forths and attempts to one-up each other, but we both know it's always in good fun. Nether is one of the only people I'd consider to be a true adversary, and our back-and-forths of trying to outsmart each other are always fun. Nether is also very self-aware of his own pitfalls, and is great at bringing attention to and drawing out the strengths of those around him. Furthermore, Nether is fiercely stubborn, but also willing to admit defeat when he's backed into a corner: a very rare and welcome combination of traits. This also plays into his passion: in everything he does, Nether is full on and passionate about it, which can make him an amazing person to engage with as you feel he's truly into what the two of you are doing. Nether has been a great friend to me for a very long time, and I don't see that changing any time soon. Null is still stupid though.

SkycoderCrota SkycoderCrota is another one of the two people on this list who I know IRL, though for less time than Nether. Crota is unique as, in my real life friend group, he is the artistic one. He draws, he sing, he plays instrument... it's no wonder he was the bard in our D&D campaign. Crota was probably the emotional lynchpin of the entire friendgroup: when he was in a good mood, we all were, and vice versa. He was also always very genuine, he will tell you what's on his mind (unless he gets annoyed and decides to ignore you for two weeks without telling you. He doesn't do that anymore though.) Crota is always the life of the party, though that might be relative because the rest of us would rather just curl up into a ball in the corner and do nothing. He's also the kind of guy you can always have one of those weird or uncomfortable conversations with, because 9/10 times he can out weird the weird. You're never the most odd person in the room (though it can be fun to try.) Finally, Crota is a great person for help with anything emotional. If I've got a logistical, scientific, or mathematical problem, I go to Nether. If I've gotta figure out what I should do if, say, I'm having trouble in a relationship, or not sure how to feel about something, I got to Crota. He's always willing to help, but also willing to admit when his advice should be taken with a grain of salt due to lack of experience. Perhaps most importantly of all though... he remembers Crush.

Mist Demon Mist Demon was perhaps the first person I ever met on RPN. I remember the first thing I ever said to him "hey, looks like your character is shaping up to be the villain. I'm a hero type, so this could be fun." To which he responded "Oh yeah, I'm definitely villain material. I look forward to trying to kill you." Something to that effect. Little did we know this would describe our entire relationship for the next four years so far. Joining Nether in the camp of "friends I am always trying to one-up," our roleplaying experience has been EXCLUSIVELY our characters trying to kill each other. And we always have a ton of fun doing that. He was (sorta) the GM of the first RP I ever joined, and in an ironic twist I ended up GMing the sequel to that thread, which he ended up in as a player. Unfortunately, that universe is doomed to die, but we continue to keep it alive out of love for the work. Z, as I prefer to call him, is probably the single most chill guy on this list. He's not all that excitable, but when he does get riled up it can be a ton of fun. He is also an expert storyteller, always coming up with amazing stories of his own and vastly improving my own too. Even more than that though, there's a sort of intangible level of just pure fun when he's around. Sure, our old InFamous RP was not at all good in terms of characters, pacing, setting, plot, balance, and... literally everything else, yet it, to this day, remains debatably my favorite RP ever. I owe a lot of that to Z. And sure, our RP duels are a little one-sided because his characters are kinda Gary-Stewy (I'm a vampire with super regeneration powers but I don't get hurt by the sun and also I can create mind-controlled super-powered vampires and also I don't age and also I can create perception-altering mist and also I have a massive organization under my control and also I have a giant sword instead of using guns because that's cool and stuff) but, hey, mine always end up somewhat Gary-Stewy too and the power escalation gets ridiculous and hilarious while still remaining oddly engaging. Plus I always like playing the underdog anyway. Z exudes this kind of aura of chill: it's impossible to describe, but it's impossible to not enjoy yourself around him. He's just an all-around cool dude. Don't give him control over the world, though, or history will repeat itself (he'll get it... if he ever sees this post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back