• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Poisoned-Serpent

☾ ☆ Ares ☆ ☽
Hi all! I'm Ares and I'm looking for some RP partners for a Marvel plot.

General Info

I'd prefer a partner to be literate and match response length. Just as a warning, I bounce between past and present tense so if you're a person who needs a consistent tense throughout a reply I'm probably not the RP partner for you lol. My reply lengths can vary based on how my brain is doing at the moment. My response time also varies because I am a student so I juggle course work and online life.
I'd also prefer a partner to be 18+ (I am 18).
• For this particular RP I am only looking for canon characters.
This particular RP is MxF.
I can RP on here or on Discord. With Discord I prefer making a server so we can both chat OOC and RP without it getting jumbled up.

RP Info

Earth, June, 1943.

The Nazi army marches across Europe, leaving death and destruction. The Allied armies band together to create a new kind of soldier. A Super Soldier. At humanity's darkest hour, a skinny kid from Brooklyn became Captain America. After turning the tide of World War II, he made the ultimate sacrifice, restoring peace and saving this universe. But in another universe, a single choice created a whole new hero...

In another universe where Peggy Carter makes the fateful choice of staying on the lab floor when Steve Rogers is receiving the serum, there creates a whole new hero. With a budding romance and a raging war, can these two stand the test of time?

• I am looking for a Peggy Carter or a Steve Rogers. Peggy is Captain Carter and Steve is pre-serum. I can play either character.
• I would love historical accuracy as well as the action/sci-fi elements Marvel brings.
• This begins in the 1940s during WWII.

Reply here or PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back