Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

Hogwarts Legacy. I'm a bit slow and love exploring an open world game like that. I'm also a sucker for side-questing and getting all the achievements done before proceeding with the story. The game has a lot of replay value imo, so I'm certain I will start over once I've finished the story, but try a harder difficulty and a different character route.
I just finished the Slytherin route a few hours ago, first time completing the game in general. It's definitely got a lot of replayability, I hear Hufflepuff's have the best questing, weirdly enough.

Guilty Gear: Strive. It's my first Guilty Gear and I'm like comically bad but I'm also enjoying it, and nobody can convince me that I-No is not Best Girl. I know she's trash, it's what I'm into

Injustice 2 and Dragon Ball FighterZ. I'm new to PvP games like these and it's been a lot of fun playing with friends.

On my phone I've been playing a lot of Bejeweled, it's a game that I've loved for years. I am also playing this one game I always forget the name of where I get to feed a penguin every day. As for my switch I've been playing a bunch of sudoku puzzle games and when I was visiting my sister a few weeks ago I was playing Pokémon Violet.

Been playing a lot of Majora's Mask Randomizer to practice for a tournament. I'm doing my Cold Steel IV playthrough in chunks, and playing a visual novel in between to prevent RPG burnout.

As of now, I've been playing Dragon Ball Fighterz, DBZ: Kakarot, Genshin Impact, and Blazblue: Centralfiction.

It took some time for me to get into Genshin due to its playstyle, but I've enjoyed it so far.

Playing genshin/pjsk/splatoon on the side passively but mainly spending all my time on Animal crossing. Recently got back into it after a 2ish year break and haven't dropped it since.

Yesterday I started playing Age of Wonders 4.
It's a fun strategy game with a lot of customization options. Can create your own magic worlds!
I'm now playing for a kingdom of magic blue cats XD

Been playing Honkai: Star Rail as like my spare time game, and been running through Returnal again now that I have a gaming PC and can play with mouse and keyboard. It's so nice!! ^_^

Anyone else share a love for Returnal?

Just unearthed my NDS and playing through things I never finish before. Currently playing Ghost Trick and its just such a nice little game.

Im not much into games anymore as I only vibe with a certain type of game and its almost next to nonexistent. And I found that in Disney Dreamlight. I cant progress right now due to a glitch.

I'm on Overwatch 2 basically every day, but I've also been alternating between playing The Last of Us 2 and Soul Hackers 2 on the side.

Somehow my sister got the ps4 working I may slide my way back into Wild Arms and Tales of Arise. 👀

I've been replaying Skyrim, but I may switch over to New Vegas soon.

Nioh 2. Just created Prince of Persia :D

But still on first playthrough with Zhao Yun

I'm currently replaying ye olde Earthbound/Mother 2 while I still have Switch Online. It's comfy. Also been on the hardcore grind on Love Live School Idol Festival All-Stars before it shuts down this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back