Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

Baldur's Gate 3. 🙃 I'm with the hype train.
And still playing Street Fighter 6. New character will be released soon!

I'm at 125hours in BG3, and still stuck in Act 2 (to be fair, I'm concurrently playing a solo + a co-op campaign). Send help!

Been playing a lot of Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Tomodachi Life lately, personally.

FF14 lately. Some GTA RP in between, some AC Valhalla and Darktide 40 K.

FF14 gets me most excited though.

I'm only just now coming down from my obsessive Baldur's Gate 3 spree. I pop onto FFXIV a decent amount otherwise. Dreamlight Valley if I want something to unplug my brain and just chill on.

Oh. And AC Origins. Been big on that Ancient Egypt-ish storytelling lately.

This week I've been playing lots of Dwarf Fortress and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. If not that, then Deep Rock Galactic or the original 1994 XCOM game.

i've been playing Fo3-4
Call of duty modern warfare 2019
Minecraft
Doritos Crash course
Battlefield 1

Next game will be Super Mario Wonder! So excited to start playing (will be getting it in a week or so). I haven't been doing much gaming recently, been playing some of MDickie's Wrestling Empire but that's it.

Thinking of starting a new Fear & Hunger: Termina run...

"WORLD OF HORROR" IS OUT OF EARLY ACCESSSSSS!!

So im playing that. Please check out the trailer on youtube.

For those interested:

Half-Life is free to download on Steam until 11/20 and Half-Life 2 is available as well for only $0.99

Chained Echoes. Almost at the end. I do have some games on the back burner though.

Eternights
Loop8
Trinity Trigger
Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name
Star Ocean The Second Story R
Starfield
Lies of P

Last edited:
Terraria! I've played it a couple of times before but never beaten the game. Fingers crossed that motivation doesn't give out!

I bought The Great Ace Attorney recently and it's been a fun ride. I also have to finish Baldur's Gate 3 since I took a break after reaching Act 3.

I have the worst video game adhd ever, so I'm always juggling multiple games ( same with anime, books, webtoons etc). Right now though I am playing through Sea of Stars, Haven, Lost in Random, Super Mario RPG (plus so many more). My MMORPG atm is Guild Wars 2 trying out a Mesmer. Also downloading Baldur's Gate 3 as I type this to play with a friend.

Granblue Fantasy Versus Rising. The game just came out last week and I'm playing it now! Very fun!

Just started playing Monster Hunter: World this weekend with a friend. We're playing through it together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back