Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

Im currently waiting for Gundam Breaker 4 to be released because the trailer was super hype.

In the mean time I'm just playing stuff on the GBA emulator for the Switch

I have once again started playing Persona 5 Royal for the billionth time thanks Persona 3 Reload for putting me in that mood

I am now playing OneShot again, as well as Indivisible, Helldivers, ULTRAKILL, and LoZ: Twilight Princess

Persona 3 Reload (late December, almost time for that decision) and Bravely Default II since my Switch version stopped working during Chapter 3 so now I have to do everything over on the PC version. Once I get Beastmaster to max level and start stocking up on monsters, we start breaking the game with massive stat boosts.

FF7 Rebirth. Only major complaint I have about the game is that there's way too many minigames. Some of them you're forced to play to progress the story as well.

League of Legends wild rift since I heard a moba game I play is a Rip off of it

It's so bad, the queues are so long and the matches take longer. I might delete my account

Bravely Default II and practicing my abysmal aim in Majora's Mask Randomizer against Twinmold with Fire and Ice Arrows for Scrubs Tournament practice since you won't always have Giant's Mask for that fight and it only takes 4 hits on each with arrows. The problem is my aim sucks and they're moving targets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back