Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

BakaTheIdiot

Viscount of Spaghetti Code
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Pretty straightforward. What games are you playing right now?

I recently bought the Halo: Master Chief Collection and I just completed Combat Evolved (Croissant Etiquette). Gotta say, from the bottom of my heart, f*×^ the Flood.

Games I’ve been playing & rotating my time on:

NBA 2K22 (MYC & WNBA MYC mostly)
MLB the Show 22 (Trying it out after a few years removed from playing the series)
WWE 2K22 (MyRise Mostly)
Red Dead Redemption 2 & Online

Mass effect or Dragon Age I might return to playing as well.

Too many at the same time. Practically finished with Elden Ring (why do I do this to myself?) I beat the final boss then saw a youtube video that showed me I had missed 2 huge areas...
NEO: The World Ends With You. It's pretty fun, but I got distracted by:

Kingdoms of Amalur: The Re-Reckoning. I'm 30+ hours in and still trying to figure what to care about with the plot, but the game is addictive the same way MMOs are. My altoholic brain also enjoys the ability to respec easily. I started with Finesse/Sorcery. Then Went Might/Finesse/Sorcery "Jack of all trades" type, then decided to go all in with Sorcery and discovered I unlocked "Very Easy Mode" by doing so.

I recently started Final Fantasy XIV, just to check it out with free trial. I have no plans purchasing it though so I'll stop at lv60 most likely because that's where free trial ends.

Most of the games I play are not new, I've been playing them for a while and keep going back to them when I feel like, picking one of those for the evening. And lately they were Guilty Gear Strive, Melty Blood Type Lumina, BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle and Centralfiction. That's probably all I'm playing at the moment.

I'm not too much of a gamer, but I do love a few select games! I'm currently playing through Gris, a lovely game with this beautiful, watercolor like art style and wonderful music (if you like calm, piano ambiance, check out the soundtrack). I'm also nearly finished with Omori, and it is tearing at my heart strings so much!!

been playing elden ring and the ezio collection recently dkdhdhj ezio collection was on sale and ive been wanting to revisit those games so i caved and picked them up 😌 i forgot how much i love the ezio trilogy 😭 😭

Devil May Cry 5. A friend suggested it to me and I haven't been able to stop playing it, despite the fact that I've already played through the story. It's a good game!

Devil May Cry 5. A friend suggested it to me and I haven't been able to stop playing it, despite the fact that I've already played through the story. It's a good game!
Ah yes, the story of edgy boi, Kylo Ren, and Wacky Woohoo Pizza Man being paid by Virgil to stop Virgil so that Virgil can become Virgil again

Been getting back into The Phantom Pain. I really dont care for the story of Metal Gear all that much, but damn do I love being sneaky.

I have serious issues with actually finishing games, so for simplicities sake I'll only pick the ones that I've got downloaded in my roster:

Yakuza 2
Devil May Cry 4 (Sort of hitting a slump with this one atm)
DMC: Devil May Cry
God of War
Borderlands 1 (Unfortunately discovered that the running animation makes me feel queezy.)

I’m a massive fan of all things Bioware and am currently working my way back through the Dragon Age series in preparation of Dragon Age 4.

I'm currently (finally) playing The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, I really love that series. Also sort of replaying the Professor Layton Series, dabbling in Stardew Valley again on the side and I have several games I started but never finished, including Disco Elysium and Zero Escape: 999... haha. I keep getting distracted by other things or don't have the motivation or brain space to really immerse myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back