Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

Fire Emblem: Engage. I beat it last night and now I'm just going back for missed content.

I started Trails of Cold Steel IV the other day, but I'm also doing a challenge run in Pokemon White 2. Hustle is still an awful ability because of how it lowers your accuracy, especially on a mon with no defense.

Dragon Age: Inquisition — I like pain and enduring it; another rerun of complicated and chaotic choices which reduces me to tears lol

I started Trails of Cold Steel IV the other day, but I'm also doing a challenge run in Pokemon White 2. Hustle is still an awful ability because of how it lowers your accuracy, especially on a mon with no defense.
Good pick. Easily the best Pokemon game.

Metroid Prime Remaster

I've watched LPs of Metroid games, but never actually played one. I figured this would be a good place to start.

My experience so far:

SamusLost.png

I'm enjoying it, though!

- splatoon 3
- apex legends
- fortnite
- borderlands 3
- overwatch 2!

my current list of games! man i love multiplayer shooters

Pretty straightforward. What games are you playing right now?

I recently bought the Halo: Master Chief Collection and I just completed Combat Evolved (Croissant Etiquette). Gotta say, from the bottom of my heart, f*×^ the Flood.
Halo: Master Chief collection is amazing!

Currently Playing:
-Genshin Impact
-COD Warzone
-The Dark Pictures Collection
-We Were Here Forever

Currently playing a game called Phantom Brigade. In a nutshell; commanding a squad of mechs with 5 second future prediction. While the story itself is pretty bland, the game is fun.

Last edited:
Pokemon Unite. I stopped playing months ago because I was fed up with the grind, terrible servers & matchmaking, etc. But since they're going to add Lapras next month and eventually Umbreon into the meta, I kind of let myself get drawn back into the game lol

Recently finished Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, but still not done with the rest of the stuff currently in my backlog. F-Zero GX is another recent addition to said backlog, since I never beat it when I was a kid. I always lost the race on Mission 3, and later missions aren't any easier.

Hogwarts Legacy. I'm a bit slow and love exploring an open world game like that. I'm also a sucker for side-questing and getting all the achievements done before proceeding with the story. The game has a lot of replay value imo, so I'm certain I will start over once I've finished the story, but try a harder difficulty and a different character route.

In no particular order, I've been mainlining:

-Yakuza 0
-ULTRAKILL (yes, you have to capslock it)
-Elden Ring (Elden Lean)
-Genshin Impact (avoid at all costs)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Between myself, my husband and my kiddo, we've unlocked a whole bunch of build options for the racing karts and I've made a pretty sweet build with Wendy (the female koopa kid with the pink bow) on the Varmint motorcycle.

I've started playing Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky, boy do I love older game titles. About to play fire emblem three houses again as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back