Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

Currently working my way through Half-Life 2 because I've never gotten through the game by myself before. I'm also playing My Singing Monsters (TikTok made me do it...what a godforsaken site), and occasionally Minecraft. I'm thinking about replaying Doom Eternal for the 500th time, though. Love that game.

Feel free to judge me as deeply as possible but I'm noticing 4 separate Pokemon save files. 🫠

shadows over loathing! i got it as a christmas gift and i've been obsessed with it since.

Just finished all the achievements for Elden Ring and decided to play Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen after having played the original wayyy back when it came out.

Just finished Road 96, pretty fun game with choices. Basically you play as different runaway teens crossing the border to leave their operative country, the choices you make determine the upcoming election, and the characters in the game. REALLY tasteful soundtrack, very nice. You can even collect each song as an in game mixtape. Pretty fun game with meaningful choices, 8.2/10.

I'm making my way through the post-credits adventures in God of War: Ragnarok, and having a lovely time. Next up is probably going to be Horizon Forbidden West, I'm looking forward to seeing more of Aloy's world.

I should get back to Cyberpunk 2077, but while the gameplay has been reasonably fun, I haven't been engaged by the story very much.

I'm making my way through the post-credits adventures in God of War: Ragnarok, and having a lovely time. Next up is probably going to be Horizon Forbidden West, I'm looking forward to seeing more of Aloy's world.

I should get back to Cyberpunk 2077, but while the gameplay has been reasonably fun, I haven't been engaged by the story very much.
I want to try horizon zero Dawn I heard good things about it.

Been really enjoying Disco Elysium, and also replaying Deathloop.

Soooo... I just got my kiddo a Switch for Christmas. We are playing Kirby: The Forgotten Land, SuperMario 3D world, and Castle Crashers (because they ported it over).

Cyberpunk: 2077 (modded), Cat Cafe, Old Friends, Obey Me!, and have plans to start Skyrim after many years of putting it down. I spend waaay too much time in CP77 though.

Stardew Valley and Slime Rancher 2.

Sonic Mania and Castle Crashers on the Switch.

The Last of Us. This is my second time. I didn't think I'd revisit it because the first time was 'unforgettable, would never be the same' if I played it again ... and as it turns out, I've forgotten most of the things that happened in the game, which I'm just remembering as I play it lol

Just Wild Ams 1 and Tales of Arise I have my eye on Horizon Zero Dawn though.

The new dead space remake.

Quite Impressed .

Just Wild Ams 1 and Tales of Arise I have my eye on Horizon Zero Dawn though.
I loved horizon zero dawn, highly recommend! I really wanna play forbidden west.

I’m currently playing soooo much splatoon 3 (anyone wanna exchange switch codes 👀) and want to get rainworld :^]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back