Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

Cyberpunk Edgerunners hooked me, so to get my fix I've finally put time into 2077.

My conclusion: an excellent RPG that really needed more time in the oven

Trying to get through Scarlet Blaze in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. I'm not a big fan of Edelgard, though, so I'm kinda just going through the motions since I've already done the other routes.

Just getting into Twisted Wonderland. I’ve heard a lot about it and kinda want a good visual novel/otome type of thing to play.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Heart Gold! It's very good but I'm also struggling a lot.

Recently purchased God of War Ragnarok. It's challenging, and really good. I was surprised, as I hadn't played the other games in the franchise. Story was still enthralling.

Recently finished Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes and trying to make more progress on Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. The PSP version finally got a fan translation around last month, if I remember correctly, so it's better than playing the PS1 version...at least in my opinion.

Currently playing Division 2 on PS5. I was a BIG fan on D1 and this is not quite the same, but I'm enjoying it all the same. c:

I tend to jump from game to game rather quickly, and really need to force myself to sit down and play one all the way through! Right now though, I'm switching between Spec Ops: The Line, Disco Elysium, and High on Life. The first and third are the games I play when I'm just looking for a casual shooter, though Spec Ops has definitely fallen off while I play with the shiny new toy that is High on Life. I'm enjoying High on Life, though I'm finding the humor to be a bit hit or miss for my tastes. Disco Elysium is something I just started getting into, and I'm absolutely loving it. The writing is fantastic, and I'm only about an hour or so into it. Really excited to power through it, especially given the fact that it's updated with all new voice acting since I bought it so long ago.

Dishonored 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back