Video Games What are you Playing Right Now?

I'm currently (finally) playing The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, I really love that series. Also sort of replaying the Professor Layton Series, dabbling in Stardew Valley again on the side and I have several games I started but never finished, including Disco Elysium and Zero Escape: 999... haha. I keep getting distracted by other things or don't have the motivation or brain space to really immerse myself.
If you like Zero Escape, and are okay with something a bit less well written but still fun, I highly recommend Danganronpa, if you haven't already played it. It's even made by some of the same people as Zero Escape!

If you like Zero Escape, and are okay with something a bit less well written but still fun, I highly recommend Danganronpa, if you haven't already played it. It's even made by some of the same people as Zero Escape!
Oh, I had no idea it was made by some of the same people! It's been suggested to me before, but hasn't really caught my interest. Now I'm curious, though.

I actually recently finished playing The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, really loved those games a lot!
Right now I'm playing Kirby & The Forgotten Land, Pokemon Legends Arceus, and The Darkside Detective

I recently beat Outlast. First horror game I've ever purchased, and I loved it. I'll be starting the DLC, Outlast Whistleblower, soon.

Right now, just Genshin. But the last video game I probably beat was Bioshock Infinite. I inherit my brother’s old games. XD

Right now I'm playing Pokémon Sword and Sheild with my nephew and niece they are 7 and need a bit of help sometimes with some of the reading bits. I'm Vampyr for myself they don't get to play that one it's too scary

I’ve kind of been getting into video games more, my boyfriend was trying to teach me how to play Halo last night.

Also, not so shamelessly I enjoy playing Minecraft.

Pokemon Reborn just 'updated' to Episode 19, which is supposed to be the last episode. It's still in beta but it's open-access and since I played the game a very long time ago I've picked it back up to get a fresh experience with all the new updates.

Yakuza: Like a Dragon. 4 more trophies until a platinum.

Stardew Valley. I'm halfway through winter of my first year.

I've been having an unhealthy addiction to Divinity: Original Sin 2. I only bought it 2 weeks ago and I've already clocked almost 50 hours

Various things, Wonderland Online, Phasmaphobia, Pokemon Unite, Mario Strikers and Pokemon Unbound

Currently playing:

Blasphemous
Darksiders
Maneater
DMC: Devil May Cry

Currently playing Naraka: Bladepoint. I needed PvP alternative to League of Legends since I lost interest in it and that game fits perfectly. It's boring and frustrating but characters look gorgeous. Playing mostly for the aesthetics lol

I currently bought Omori for my switch!! Really excited to finish it.

Fire Emblem: Three Hopes. Currently on my first run which is Scarlet Blaze.

Animal Crossing New Horizons, but the Cuphead DLC will be upon us in a couple days so that will occupy my time. I've also been dabbling in Earthbound with side journeys into SSB Ultimate, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Mario Maker 2. I've been thinking about getting Zelda BOTW. I've played the Wii U version, but I keep thinking that BOTW2 might have bonuses that are only accessible if there is a BOTW save on the Switch. It isn't like there is too many games that would occupy my time except for Earthbound.

Not playing anything, too busy RPing!

Seriously though, video games are boring compared to RPing, and they're not creative at all.

Sunbreak expansion came out today for Monster Hunter Rise.
Goodbye real world, I'm hunting monsters and exploring new lands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back