• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Derealization

Conductor of the crazy train
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! I'm Derealization, but you can call me Crow or DPDR. Or come up with a nickname (I like collecting them).
Anyways, most of my RPs are inactive or fizzled out before starting for various reasons. As such, I figured I should probably throw an interest check out there.

Rules and info:
  • I really don't care about post length and I ask that you be patient with me as for post length. I try to write as much as possible but I tend to write about 3+ sentences.
  • I prefer plots that can go on for multiple arcs.
  • LGBT+ friendly! I usually play nonbinary characters, but I can play male as well.
  • I don't do well with slice of life or fluffy romance. My ADHD brain requires too much angst and/or action to keep it engaged
  • I am okay with romance though, I just don't want it to be a main focus. I'd prefer to keep it as a subplot if anything
  • Please be okay with dark topics. I write those a lot
  • On that same line, let me know if there's anything you're absolutely not okay with. I don't want to make you too uncomfortable
  • Let me know if there's something you want to do but isn't on the list! I'm always willing to try new things
  • I personally don't like playing canon characters, but I don't mind if you want to play one
  • I'm using "x" to abbreviate two different roles, NOT a ship! I'll also bold the roles I'm interested in, and put an asterisk next to the things I'm most craving

Original plots:
  • Hacker x FBI roommate *
  • Scientist x Entity from another planet/dimension *
  • Faerie x Skeptic
  • Warlock x Patron (Who's speaking through an artifact to the warlock)
    • I'd also be running some NPCs that'd be like a D&D party
  • Serial killer x Blacksmith/Hema instructor/Renn faire worker
    • I think it'd be funny
  • Thief x Antiques shop owner
  • Hacker who accidentally opens a portal x Witch *
    • I have an idea as to how this happens
  • Time Traveler x Immortal
  • Forest gremlin/Druid x Wealthy city person

Fandoms:
  • Genshin *
  • Sky COTL *
  • Backrooms