• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Touhou roleplays, mostly, general interest check

FoxySkittles

Level 99 Weeb
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! I don't use this site much as I haven't been on in 3 years or so, but time to change that.

I'm looking for folks who are interested in Touhou Project. People who like to write in the universe, canon or ocs. I don't have a specific idea in mind just yet, but I do write a handful of canon characters (all very much based on personal headcanons to give them more character) and some OCs that fit in the universe.

I'll be happy to provide more information on these headcanons as some could make for interesting plot ideas. Overall I simply don't have enough friends into Touhou for my liking.

Of course, I also have a very wide range of characters outside of Touhou, with Fandoms including but not limited to
  • Pokemon
  • Bleach
  • DDLC
  • Vocaloid
  • Dragon Maid
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
On top of many fandomless OCs. I would definitely not be opposed to threads with them as well.

If you have any interest in what I offer, feel free to DM me so we can chat about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back