• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
TL;DR
tl;dr
Carter Zigmond
they can't break you if you're already been broken....

It had almost begun to feel like old times with Tatum, her and Carter had fell into a bit of a routine with Calla and Nico. Though Calla didn’t know them well yet, Carter was sure that she would have some serious case of fomo when she left again. Her trip home had been pushed off a few more days due to the incoming storm. Carter didn’t mind, she was having fun getting to explore the old Nordstrom house.

The house itself was full of all sorts of random trinkets, though there wasn’t much that seemed sentimental. A few family pictures but not much that seemed to scream family. Though Carter wasn’t surprised at the end of the day. Mrs. Nordstrom was the only house on the street that would have her lights off on Halloween.

“I never thought I would be this close, let alone, in the Nordstrom home.” Carter sighed as she turned around to face her friends. Lifting a dust covered gemstone from the counter top beside her. She scowled as she turned it over in her hands. “Are we sure she wasn’t a witch?” Carter scoffed as she placed it into the donation box carefully. “Calla, I still don’t know how you two are related.” Carter lifted one of the wine glasses off the table, before her eyes drifted to Tatum who stood beside her.

Carter knew that Tatum wouldn’t want her to not drink because of her. But, Carter also didn’t want to cause her friend to fall off the train that she had worked so hard for. “You know, as much as I try. I never really can get into wine.” She shrugged as she placed the glass back today. “Thank you though.”

Her eyes glanced back to the bottle, as a crack of lightning lit up the dark house, knocking the dim lights they had been working by out. “I guess the storm is going to be as bad as they said.” Carter watched as the figure of Calla made her way back up the stairs to find some candles to work by.

“Well isn’t this romantic.” Carter laughed. “Thank god Ryker isn’t here. Those two wouldn’t be able to keep their hands off each other.” She elbowed Tatum in the side letting out a roaring fit of laughter, only for it to be covered up by thunder clapping over them.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit

OUTFIT: Nunc maximus malesuada mauris, ac commodo ex semper sed

LOCATION: Integer nisi ipsum, blandit vel porttitor pretium, vestibulum in est
basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR Sed fermentum tortor nulla, vel sodales nibh bibendum eu. Maecenas a lacus a libero blandit commodo. In lobortis aliquam urna, id tempor ex semper at
tl;dr
Jacob Morass
when you are kind to others, it not only changes you, but the world.

“I won’t go easy on you.” Jacob murmured as his thumbs flicked at the button.

3… 2… 1… Showed up on the screen in front of the young couple, the cars took off at a ridiculous speed as the players avoided turtle shells that laid scattered on the ground. Hitting mystery boxes full force as they skidded through turns. Jacob bit his bottom lip tightly as he focused on screen. He was not about to let Lugi down. Tabitha had made a big deal about her skills on Mario Kart, and Jacob wasn’t about to let her be right…. Even if he did like the attention he got from his girlfriend.

The two of them had been fighting for first place, swapping back and forth between first and second as the third lap came around. The finish line finally in sight, all he had to do was stay in first. Tabitha had hit a banana a while back. She had no chance to catch up now, right as Jacob swore he had gotten within inches of the finish line.

And just like that, Baby Peaches had come out of nowhere, surpassing Lugi. The race wasn’t over until it was over. But Jacob had thought he had this race in the bag. “Hey! How’d you do that!” He yelled, laughing, but never taking his eyes off the screen in front of him. Lugi and Peaches were neck and neck again, only for the screen to go black. “What?” Jacob screwed up his face as he turned to face Tabitha. “Did you do that?”

“Come on Tabs, you didn’t need to be a swore looser about it.” He gently poked his girlfriend in the side. “We could have done another round.” Jacob looked over his shoulder to see the storm raging outside the window, a tree had fallen down on the powerlines. His face turned bright pink as he had just blamed his girlfriend that she had cheated and yet, it had only been mother nature. He hoped she wouldn’t be too angry with him.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Chill

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Carter Dazzle Dazzle

Calla travelbypages travelbypages

Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Nico Trippe
Killing someone's vibe should be a fucking crime
Nico had already gulped down his entire glass of rosé before realizing he probably shouldn't have. It made sense Tatum decided not to partake. But Carter had also refused a drink after some hesitation, and it didn't take a genius to figure out she was doing so to be supportive of their friend's sobriety. Shit, he thought, that hadn't even occurred to him. Putting the empty glass down, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

Still wearing the flowery old lady hat he'd tried on to make the girls laugh, Nico continued sifting through the box in front of him. Truthfully, he was having a great time helping Calla orgainize all her grandmother's things. Despite the old biddy yelling at him once or twice for his childhood antics around the neighborhood, he didn't know much about old Mrs. Nordstrom besides the usual rumors of her secretly being a witch. Nico wasn't sure what exactly he was expecting, but seeing inside her home, her belongings lacking in cauldrons, black cats, or little jars of bat tongues, it was clear Mrs. Nordstrom wasn't a witch at all. Just an ordinary woman who never seemed to throw anything away. Still, he thought it was cool to see someone's entire life and story distilled down to the objects she owned. Especially a person of such advanced age; so many things they came across were from decades before he was even born.

"Yoooo. Calla Lily, can I have this?" He held up the item in question for Calla to see. It was a very old-looking toy keyboard with buttons that played a little tune or made different animal sounds when you pressed the keys, only it was so ancient the tinny noises sounded really odd and distorted. Nico chuckled at the sounds as he triggered each one, pressing every key an obnoxious amount of times.

"Oh shit..." When the power suddenly went out, he abandoned the toy to squint around in the dark for his three friends, as if worried the girls might have vanished with the lights. He knew the weather was bad, but Tatum was right: it'd been a while since Anchor Bay had seen a storm that knocked the power out like this. "It's the zombie apocalypse! This is how it starts. Taayyy, I'm scared!" Nico joked, jogging over to throw his arms around the blonde, calm voice of reason, though it was really just a flimsy excuse to get a hug from her.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Meh

OUTFIT:

basics
tags
TL;DR The strangest duo in AB history begins

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

"Jesus Christ on high, what am I getting myself into..."

There was a light thumping going through Ryker’s head, a headache from a hangover that had already started to rumble through him since the time he had opened his eyes earlier that morning, the normally comforting sound of the rain beating against the windows was louder then a fucking drum. He drank last night, drank whatever rot gut plastic bottle quality vodka he could buy at the liquor store down the corner and kept on nursing it till he was passed out in a heap on the couch. Ryker was glad he glanced down before moving, Wendy had placed the four little kittens in his lap then curled up around them, it made choke down some teary eyes, blurry vision that he blamed from drinking and probably still being drunk. “I’m glad you trust me, I don’t trust myself Wendy…” His fingers danced lightly against the feline’s back, before picking up one of the kittens, the little black and white boy, smiling when the little kitten squirmed and mewed to demand to be put back down. “Let’s put them somewhere safe so I can get going okay?” There was a quiet chirp in agreement as Ryker started to stuff the kittens into the pocket of his hoodie to get them back to the warm little nest in his closest.

After getting everyone situated and hidden away, Ryker went through the motions of getting ready for today. A hot shower, a mediocre breakfast of overnight oats with bananas over top and some chia seeds before he mixed up a protein shake then got his gym bag before hustling out the door and into the rainy day.

He made it to the gym early, super early, it was still empty except for Lynn behind the desk who gave him that warm motherly smile she always did then watched as he shuffled off to work out. Ryker needed at least one long workout session before this class started, he’d promised Tatum he’d be good to Max and help him, do his best and all that… Mentally he wasn’t doing his best but he’d do anything for the girl of his dreams, that chill of icy black went running down his spine. The chill that made him drink till he could sleep, he shoved his ear buds in his ears and started to run on the treadmill, hoping the loud music and the heavy foot falls would silence the beast creeping inside.

Around 9, the class was starting to fill up in one of the offshoot rooms of the gym, a large room with a worn wooden floor covered by thick gym mats to soften the fall, chairs against the wall where people had tossed their bags and Ryker was there, a wall ornament as he waited for his little ward to get brought to him.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: uncomfortable

OUTFIT: Max Hates Shorts

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Ryker OdinsTwoWolves OdinsTwoWolves

tags
TL;DR
Max learns how to kickbox from an unfairly hot Australian
tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

We accept the love we think we deserve.

“Max?” Once the car rolled to a stop, the doctor waved a hand in the rearview mirror to catch his deaf son’s attention, but the boy seemed lost in thought, staring blankly out the window with a hand pressed to the glass, looking very much like he was being sent off to prison.
Dr. Berkowitz undid his seatbelt and joined his son in the back seats, gently tapping his shoulder until he turned around. “Hey. Stop thinking about the fire.”

Max had been anxiously rambling about the blaze downtown all morning, despite his parents’ insistence that there was nothing to be done until there was more information about where help was needed. And certainly, there was nothing to be gained from a 16-year-old boy rushing to the scene of a raging fire by himself. Still, the smoke was starkly visible on the skyline as the pair drove out to the gym. Max was never that enthusiastic about this kickboxing thing… it always felt like some sort of punishment. It was either this or therapy. And he’d already promised his friend Lemon that he’d try to get a referral for the therapist that she’d found, so why was he still being forced to do kickboxing?
Well, his father firmly believed a little physical activity would do the boy some good, and his mother was sure that whatever therapy arrangement he’d agreed to wouldn’t last long enough. They both demanded that he commit to the class in exchange for keeping his car privileges. Totally unfair.

“Are you nervous? You’re going to do great. I promise. We couldn’t get you an interpreter this time, but I talked to Ryker and he seems really committed to helping you keep up with the class. If you have any problems you can always give me a text…”
“I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about me. Bye, dad.” Max gave his father a one-armed hug before leaving the vehicle, where he broke into an awkward half-jog just to get away from the car a little faster.

He’d only just gotten to the doors and already Max felt leagues out of his depth. He waved awkwardly to the woman behind the counter, and she simply nodded and pointed him upstairs– either she was very perceptive or someone had told her ahead of time that he couldn’t hear. The thought of people talking about him made Max cringe.
Maybe they all already thought he was a stupid inconvenience.
And there, nonchalantly leaning against the wall, was the imposing silhouette of the one and only Ryker Thompson. Tatum’s friend, who had some connections to a goat farm out in Australia, and now he was Max’s kickboxing instructor.
Max could tell he was well over six feet tall just by the way his shadow rested on the floor, built like an athlete or a model, trendy haircut, and a glowing tan…
Scary. Terrifying.

Immediately turning red and sucking in his breath as soon as they locked eyes from across the room, Max spun on his heel and speed-walked out before he even gave himself time to think.
Nope.
Nope, nope, nope.

This was a terrible idea. Max wasn’t cut out for sports. He couldn’t even get all the way into the room without having weird thoughts.

But at this point, Max had been letting anxiety own him day after day for so long that he’d finally started to learn how to suck it up by himself. Not allowing himself the luxury of hiding in the bathroom, he took a few slow deep breaths and started up at the ceiling, counting the cracks and light fixtures until he no longer felt like his blood was all out of place.

A few minutes later, he pulled himself together and sheepishly dragged himself back into the gym, crossing the mats alone like an ashamed puppy. He reached the wall and tossed his bag by the others, longing to find a corner to just stand awkwardly and wait to be addressed. But he could already see his mother in his head nagging him about being awkward and impolite.

“Uh… hey, I’m Max. You’re…”
He was sure his voice made him sound even stupider than he felt.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Dealing with all

OUTFIT:

basics
tags
TL;DR Oh boyyyy, this is gonna get wild

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

"Jesus Christ, what am I getting myself into..."

Ryker, Ryker Thompson.

His fingers moved awkwardly and slowly, no matter how much Ryker had kept practicing this rush course of ASL or badgering Harper with ten thousand and one questions, but he was trying his heart out with this kid.

It’s nice to meet you, I’m not the best at sign stuff, but I’m sure you can help.. I do have a pen and pad to make it easier on us for the first part of these one on one lessons.

Ryker let that brilliantly warm and bright smile cover his lips, the brightness of it crept up towards his glacier blue eyes that were just as full of sweet niceness. A niceness that he was devoid of recently, but he liked helping people with his training and he made a little more cash on the side for whatever the hell he was doing, which was mainly spoiling the Four for Four and their sweet-n-spicy mother. He shifted away a few steps to snatch up the yellow legal pad and crappy stolen bic pen that Ryker had nabbed from the front desk before heading into the upstairs to get ready for Max’s arrival.

Go set your stuff down and we’ll get down to stretching okay?

He scratched out the words in neat handwriting, flipping the pad to show at Max before he took his quick steps across the mat towards the center, carrying the pad with him before he dropped down on the mat with a soft sigh, crossing his legs as he sat and waited for Max to join him.

How good are you at stretching? Just like P.E level? I know what they teach at that high school and its crap to be fair.

code by valen t.

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

“How good are you at stretching? Just like P.E level? I know what they teach at that high school and its crap to be fair."

Ryker’s question caught Max off-guard as he read it off the notepad. There were levels of stretching? Stretching was something he had to get good at?? Oh god.

"I'm okay, I guess." He squeaked, knowing it was most likely a lie. Max's P.E teachers had always been disappointed in his lack of physical prowess. He was clumsy, uncoordinated and weak, or at least most of them had said as much. Kickboxing was just asking to embarrass himself in front of everyone.

And this guy… was not someone Max wanted to embarrass himself in front of. He could tell why Tatum liked Ryker so much. He could really tell. Ryker made Max's blood run hot in a way that Max knew that it shouldn't.

Max sat across from Ryker, hesitantly shifting into an awkward half-kneeling position. His knee rubbing against the mat was already almost unbearably uncomfortable, but more uncomfortable still was the crushing weight of what was going to happen next. He felt like his lungs were going to explode with worry. Just sitting here not doing anything was going to kill him if he didn't ask.

"So…" Max started signing but caught himself, switching to voice even though he felt the air catching in his throat. "Uh… where ďo we start for this?" He had no idea how to stretch for kickboxing and was terrified of doing it wrong. Wasn't stretching supposed to be the easy part? Ryker would show him the ropes, but Max knew he was off to a shaky start.

code by valen t.

MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
tags
TL;DR

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

"Jesus Christ, why am I getting myself into..."

Ryker watched Max, his eyes giving the boy half kneeling in front of him a slow once over from the mat where he was to top hairs of his head that seemed to wisp wildly in the air conditioned room. Suddenly, Ryker was glad that he had made it so they were alone, not in a class setting at least for a while, because Max reminded him of a cagey tom cat that was ready to bolt away at the slightest noise, nervousness energy was just falling off this guy and Ryker… Well Ryker genuinely understood that, he was gonna do his best to make it easy on both of them for this first day.

Just go through these moves with me, they’re deep stretches to loosen you up and keep you limber. That’s the biggest part of mma, kickboxing, grappling etc… all those things want you to be light on your feet but I’m getting ahead of myself haha

Ryker took him through one of the handful of stretching routines, it was a good twenty minutes of slowly guiding Max through the stretches and lightly correcting him with nudges or by moving a limb here then there. Even Ryker was sore after all of it, feeling a deep pop crack through his hip and for a second, he was kinda glad that Max was deaf and couldn’t hear the aches and cracks in his body, it might’ve scared him away.

Next we’re gonna go through the basics, stances and how to punch and stuff like that, just how to keep light on your feet, things like that okay? You can go get some water and we’ll meet over by the bag alright.

He genuinely needed a moment to guzzle down half of his water bottle before retrieving the wraps from his gym bag, prowling over to the gym bag that hung in the corner of the room, bumping it lightly with his shoulder while he waited for Max to join him again.

So I’m guessing you have zero experience, it’s okay to admit that, you know that right?

code by valen t.

MOOD: Pumped

OUTFIT:https://ibb.co/S5wYdjX

basics
MENTIONS:
Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR The gremlins discuss the possibility of Ashley hoe-ing it out
tl;dr
Ashley Park
I can feel us slip away, you're almost gone

I oughta stomp his phone and throw it on the ground. Ash frowned, as she dutifully took the picture of John gleefully holding a sonogram.

Why did she do this? Why did she put on the ugliest dress she'd ever seen, take photos when he asked, go on trips out of town to lug antique chairs to him? Why did she help him pull off his bullshit about being a family man? She hated him after all. She'd told everyone who would listen how much she hated her father, how he was the worst man on earth. Yet, hypocritically she always seemed to shoot up like a weed whenever he needed something to be done. She hated herself for it. She hated herself, she hated him, she hated whoever listened to her and saw her who didn't slap some sense into her. Why couldn't she just fucking stop?

As Zoe got more and more pregnant and more was asked of Ash, she was forced to face an uncomfortable truth. She............l-worded her dad. She wasn't as cool or detached as she'd thought she was a few months ago. She couldn't stop feeling things as much as she'd like them to. She'd never been able to, and the unfortunate truth was that though other people seemed able to turn their feelings and love on and off, she could never stop it. Not for long at least.

Wordlessly, she handed the phone back. She'd riled herself up with this realization, and thankfully she had a way to let out her frustrations that wasn't picking a fight with Dustin over whether he'd been staring at Bella Alvarez's ass or not. No, she had someting a little more............salmonella-y.

“I gotta go, don't queef on the couch,” Ash gently warned her father, before taking a hop skip and gallop towards the door. It had been pouring since last night but quite frankly she didn't really give a shit. Only cowards got pneumonia. After a quick stop at the grocery store to purchase a unique contribution of 90% off painted easter eggs that were certainly inedible, she was on her merry way to the gas station to meet her favorite girl. And Carson.

The two girls were leaning against a wall, blissfully unaware of a drenched and grinning Ashley speed walking in their direction. As she approached them, she removed the grocery bag she was carrying, gesturing proudly at the spoils.
“Bestie. Ferrari. You're not gonna believe the latest acquisition from Mombay. She's a beauty.” Ash pulled out the carton of old painted eggs from what was certainly months ago. "We're gonna put the Art in Vandartilism”

code by valen t.

MOOD: Happy, Content

OUTFIT: Sweats + crop top

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Jacob Dazzle Dazzle

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Tabitha Carter
I wanna do the things that you only read about
Tabitha giggled, rolling her eyes at the accusation. "Oh my goddd, that wasn't me! How could I have done that from here?" She squeaked indignantly, returning a poke to the boy's side. Curiously, she noticed him go quiet after glancing out her bedroom window, and Tabs stood to get a better look outside. "Holy shit," She murmured, walking over to the window to gaze upon the fallen tree branch that had taken out the power lines.

"Excuse me, Mr. False Accusations! Time to die." Tabitha scampered back over to Jacob, leaping onto the bed to pounce and knock him over. Pinning the boy onto his back to lay on top of him, she playfully bit him on the neck, gently so not to actually hurt him. "I'll take my apology anytime," The brunette carried on still trying to feign resentment, though her adoring smile made it evident she wasn't the slightest bit angry with him. Admiring his cute face, she wondered how it was possible to ever stay angry with him at all.

"I can't believe this crap," Tabitha pouted, nodding towards the window. "I guess I'll just have to kick your ass some other time," She teased, purposefully ignoring the fact that Jacob very well could have bested her on his first try.

She gave Jacob's soft lips a kiss, then another one, and a couple more for good measure before plopping over to curl up the bed beside him. "This is kinda spooky," Tabitha giggled, listening to the thunder rumble in the distance, the rest of the house eerily silent without the hum of electrical devices one would normally tune out. Her voice a bit muffled as her face was nestled into his shoulder, cuddled up against Jacob as close as she could possibly get.
code by valen t.

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

Grateful for the break Ryker offered him, Max nodded and ran off to find the water bottle he brought in his school bag. Luckily, he hadn’t forgotten it at home– nothing could have been more embarrassing than dying of dehydration at his very first kickboxing lesson. Not that he didn’t already feel like dying after that stretch. He felt like his entire body had been run through a meat grinder. He ached worse than any of the hangovers he’d given himself over the summer. He was pretty sure he’d pulled all of his joints out of their sockets multiple times over, but still he didn’t give in to the nagging desire to tell Ryker he wanted to quit for the day.

He wanted Tatum to see that he could get along with her friend, first of all. And maybe Ryker was someone Max wanted to impress… not that he didn’t want to impress everyone all the time.

Anyhow, he was fine. Just a little sore and winded, no need to make a big deal of it. He felt better after gulping down his water and having a minute to recover. He carefully stood back up, anxiously readjusting his hair on his way back over to Ryker.

Ryker had prepared his next message for Max on the notepad by the time Max rejoined the class. Max read it carefully:

“So I’m guessing you have zero experience. It’s okay to admit that, you know that right?”

The younger boy turned red and shrugged. He had no idea how to respond to that. He knew it didn’t take a detective to figure out that he wasn’t the most athletically-inclined kid. Max was a little smaller than some of his peers and had a narrow willowy build that correctly suggested that he spent more time reading than working out. And aside from just his physical appearance, the way that Max glanced around the gym as though it was an alien planet gave away his inexperience more than anything else.

“I’ve never done this before.” He eventually admitted, his accent blurring his words a bit. As if in reflex, his hand went to his chest to sign ‘sorry’ even though he’d done nothing to apologize for. He hoped that Ryker didn’t already think he was a pain in the ass to teach.
Max had no way of knowing how he compared to most newcomers to the sport, but he was confident he could be one of the worst to ever darken the doors of this gym. They’d barely gotten started and already all Max could think of was how he measured up to imaginary strangers.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Optimisic

OUTFIT: Not revealing, you creeps

basics
tags
TL;DR Time to learn how to punch, maybe, hopefully

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

Ryker couldn’t find the smile, knew it wasn’t right, but seeing Max blush red like that was ever so slightly amusing and this kid was kind of adorable, it made that cold black pain that had been sitting on his chest for so long go away and give him some sort of relief. You’re fine, no reason to be sorry. The slowness of his signing and the long pauses between words were obvious, it was an awkward language but Ryker was trying his damndest for this boy. Why? He didn’t know, maybe it was for Tatum, maybe it was to help this kid… atone for whatever past sins he’d done? There were a lot of sins in his past, but at this point, Ryker was just trying his best for everyone. He shuddered a little, feeling that cold chill tap his spine before he shook his head and brought his attention back to Max.

Okay, so we’re gonna work on stance first, you need to have a strong base in order to have strong everything else. I’ll adjust you and everything like that, before I do the wraps okay?

Ryker had already wrapped his fists tightly, knocking them together with a grin before he went into teaching mode again, bouncing between demonstrating and adjusting Max’s body, showing him that keeping his feet wide would keep him from being pushed over. While bouncing between helping and demonstrating, Ryker couldn’t help but move over to the bag and punch it a few times, dancing around it on the balls of his feet. His hits were hard, loud resounding whacks that sent the hard bag spinning and swinging wide, giving him a chance to dodge out of the way quickly. He loved this, this was his bread and butter, fighting was something he lived and breathed. Sorry, I got a little to into that haha, Ryker puffed out a hard breath, his neck veins twitched and bulged as the sweat dripped down his face.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

Lemon Pierce

As the phone was ringing Lemon waited until it finally stopped. No voicemail that meant Oliver had answered and Lemon let out a sigh of relief, he was at least safe from the fire but now begged the question on if he was overall safe. Letting out a breath she let her words come out carefully as to not upset her friend, “Hey Oli. I heard there was a fire and was wondering if you were okay. I know you don’t really like to talk much but I’m worried about you.” Lemon let herself pause for a moment in hopes that Oliver might respond to her even though she knew that wasn’t a possibility. It felt as if the moments dragged on, and Lemon could feel her anxiety grow. She was messing with the radio in the truck as she tried to think of what to even say next.

Finally, when the silence felt too much for her, she knew she had to really find him, “So um, where are you? I’m in my truck trying to find you. You shouldn’t be out in this weather. It’s not safe for you. You could get hurt by something and, well, I don’t want you to get hurt. Could you please tell me? We can just sit in the car, and we don’t have to go anywhere. Just so you can be protected from the rain. I even have a blanket in here if you would like.”

Lemon was putting in all the effort she could in hopes that she wouldn’t scare Oliver off the phone. She knew he was one to panic and hang up and that was the absolute last thing she wanted. All she needed was one word, one landmark and she could find her friend and at least protect him from the elements even if it was only temporary.

Mention(s): Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Interaction(s):

Carson Hughes

As Carson was waiting for her little gremlins, she let her mind wander to all the places it shouldn’t. Why couldn’t she find one nice guy that wanted to be with her without lying? It was one of the most frustrating aspects of living her life. Hell, even Hassim had left back to Egypt and took Artie with him. She felt as if her love life were doomed to anything that wasn’t good. Of course, she wasn’t about to verbally say this to anyone but the fact that Jay had chosen Ellie even after everything he said just didn’t sit right with her. This, this revenge was more than a long time coming and now she had helpers. Helpers that she knew would be successful in destroying a car with her and making sure the revenge was felt.

Soon the first one showed, and Carson couldn’t help but smile “This is the car in question, and I don’t think he’s good at cleaning anything. Not even his life. Scramble his car away once your friend joins.” Seeing Jay struggle to clean his care would bring Carson nothing but joy and at least he’d still have a car to drive, not that he really deserved that, but she was feeling generous to say the least. It didn’t take long, and Ashley arrived with eggs that would leave their mark.

She moved so she was facing Infront of both girls, “Alright our goal here is to move fast and quick and to not get caught. Our victim is working right now and the cameras” she pointed to them, “Are all broken right now, thanks to yours truly. I have a man on the inside to help.” Truth be told Carson used her charm to get the cameras taken down for a few hours so they would be immune from any repercussions. This was a planned attack with intent to hurt the car.

She grabbed the eggs she had left sitting by her feet, the first set being devilled, “Alright girls. 3-2-1-throw!” Carson let the deviled egg hit the car with the most satisfying thud she had hear in a long time. This was going to be the best revenge she had ever done.

Mention(s): Qwertycakes Qwertycakes Interaction(s): Chimney Swift Chimney Swift tamarapasek tamarapasek

Calla Gilles
clara-galle-atdmv.gif

Calla had noticed from the others that they were not drinking the wine she offered. Obviously she was not offended but wouldn't stop drinking just cause they weren't. She sure did enjoy her wine. "I mean, from the looks of that broom in the corner, it looks well worn down from a saddle." Calla replied to Carter, "she probably rode it around town to curse all of you with nightmares in your sleep. I know she did mine, and she wasn't anywhere near me." She joked with a small giggle, "but no, she truly was terrible." Calla said with a shrug and pushed away the box of photos and pulled over another with trinkets.
It really was bitter sweet for Calla, she never knew her grandmother, and truly did hate her, though she was grateful she was left with something. The house and the money. While the money could put her through the rest of school, she really did not know what to do with the house. Anchor Bay, from the looks of Google, had never been something she truly thought she'd enjoy and would want to sell... But maybe if she had something to keep her here, she'd stay. Or turn it into a beach house.
"Y'all can keep anything you want. Most of it's going to the bin anyway." She reminded the group of people. She would donate useful things like clothes and toiletries to some shelters in the city but other than that, anything of value will most likely be sold and junk would be thrown out. "My grandma had a habit of keeping things I guess. I briefly remember my parents talking about what a hoarder she as" She grinned, "I'm now coming to find out how true that is." She said as she pulled out a little whistle in the shape of a bird, painted in pastel colors. Putting her lips to it she blew and a little tweeting sound came out. With another laugh she put it in the junk box. "obviously if the whole town is out of power, pizza might be out, but I think there's some snacks in the cupboard upstairs." She offered, her homely side coming out.
Biting her lip, she looked around at all the stuff and thought about how empty the house will be when it's all gone or starting to diminish. "Do uh... any of you need a place to live? There's so many rooms in this house." The girl was used to be alone, she had been her whole life, but hanging with this group gave her some sort of comfort and want for there to be some people in her life, also she could be spewing words cause of the bravery that the wine was giving her. "No pressure obviously, and there's a lot of junk in every room, so it'd be some work to clear them out, but just an offer." She shrugged awkwardly and jumped slightly when some thunder rolled over the house, making her knock over her glass. "Shit." She muttered as she grabbed a tattered children's shirt to mop it up.

Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes Dazzle Dazzle Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

Ryker seemed momentarily distracted from teaching Max, leaving the young teen for a few moments just watching Ryker beat up a giant bag as if that thing somehow killed his family. Every time the bag swung back on its chain, Max flinched like he thought it was going to rebound and knock his instructor out cold, but Ryker always knocked it back with a vengeful force.

Terrifying, but impressive. So deeply, infatuatingly impressive that Max couldn’t look away.

Afterward, Max hardly understood the words Ryker was trying to say to him, so he just smiled and nodded despite looking a little shaken up still. Whatever he was feeling, Max was always an open book turned to its most humiliatingly vulnerable page.

Without even realizing it as it was happening, Max had shifted out of his steady kickboxing stance and back into his usual awkward shy posture. When he looked down at himself, he cringed visibly and hurried to reposition himself before Ryker would notice. Of course Ryker noticed. Unable to think of anything to say, Max just fumbled out an apology and waited for his next instruction.

Max let his ice-colored gaze fall down to the floor, pensively biting into his lower lip. Once again he was plagued by thoughts of every possible way he could fail at this. And knowing himself, knowing who he was, he knew he’d find a way to make this lesson a catastrophic screw-up, even if things had been going okay so far. He’d gotten through stretching and positioning alright, nothing too embarrassing so far, but it was only a matter of time.

After only a few seconds of standing there staring at the ground, though, it became unbearable. He had to say something to Ryker. Anything. He couldn’t handle the stillness between the two of them for a moment longer. “So… when do I learn to do that?” He asked uncomfortably, first in ASL and then spoken out loud, hoping he was making sense. “I, uh… shit, forgot the word. Sorry.” He was only rambling at this point, trying to fill the space. He didn’t even know what he was saying. “How’s your day so far?”
Stupid, Max. So stupid.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Eggcelent

OUTFIT: xxx

basics
MENTIONS:
Ashley tamarapasek tamarapasek

INT:
Carson Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tags
TL;DR The gremlins egg Jason's car
tl;dr
Ivy Dawkins
Don't threaten me with a good time

Cackling like a deranged supervillain and not even waiting for Carson’s countdown to finish, Ivy ripped open her bag of scrambled eggs and chucked a mass of cold coagulated egg directly into the car’s windshield. It resounded with a heavy splat and sprayed flecks of egg in every which direction, coating the glass.

The immediate dopamine rush that filled her veins brought rays of sunshine to the stormy autumn day. Ivy only hoped that the wind and rain wouldn't wash the egg off before it had a chance to get all nice and sticky and painful to clean. It would've been nicer to have some sun to dry it all out, but this would do just fine.

Another scoop of scrambles hit the roof, Ashley’s rotten painted eggs unleashed a lethal odor and bits of shell flew like shrapnel, and Carson’s deviled eggs completed the ensemble and had the car rendered a messy disaster in less than a minute.
That’d teach this guy to mess with Ms. Hughes, Anchor Bay’s fanciest car of all. This really was such a fitting punishment.
Now, Ivy thought that the exterior of the car simply wasn’t enough. This fiend had to be haunted by the smell of eggs until his final day. That deadly aroma had to follow him everywhere he went until the heat death of the universe.

“We need to break this baby open. Looks like he’s got fabric seats in there.” Ivy nudged her best friend Ashley, poking her with her egg-covered fingers. “Bestiiieee, do you know how to hotwire a car? I think the car looks hungry for more.” Ivy was pretty sure that if they could at least get the trunk open, she and Ashley could squeeze themselves into the main body of the vehicle to exact some even more brutal egg revenge. Eggs in the heater, eggs in the AC, eggs on the seats, eggs in the engine…

The wrath of the egg gods was upon Jason Lowes. It would stink for an eternity.

code by valen t.

MOOD: ...

OUTFIT: xxx

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Lemon Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tags
TL;DR ...
tl;dr
Oliver Dreyfuss
How lonely it is, to be drowning in a place where everyone can swim

“Hey, Oli. I heard there was a fire and was wondering if you were okay. I know you don’t really like to talk much but I’m worried about you.”

Oliver and Lemon never talked on the phone much under usual circumstances. They were usually texting or meeting up in person. It wasn’t always safe for Oliver to take phone calls when he was at home, and though Lemon was never told that outright, she must have figured out that there was some reason that he preferred other means of communication.

But today, when he stopped answering his texts, Lemon had to get in touch with him somehow. And luckily for her, he was at least able to sit and listen while she talked.

“So um, where are you? I’m in my truck trying to find you. You shouldn’t be out in this weather. It’s not safe for you. You could get hurt by something and, well, I don’t want you to get hurt. Could you please tell me? We can just sit in the car, and we don’t have to go anywhere. Just so you can be protected from the rain. I even have a blanket in here if you would like.”

Though he struggled to pick up on the emotional nuance of tone, especially over the phone where he couldn't see her, Lemon’s words clearly told him that she was worried something would happen to him out here. And Oliver knew she wasn’t wrong– he wasn’t safe. At all. He’d almost been trapped in the burning remains of his home, had just run away from his family and the police, he’d stabbed someone…
Every time he remembered that, his head twitched involuntarily as if to shake the thought from his brain.
And now he was out in the storm, alone, trying to find the strength to pick himself up and find somewhere to run away to. Somehow he still thought that after this meetup with Lemon, if he agreed to it at all, he’d then slip onto some bus headed out of town never to return.
Lemon would understand, he was sure, without him having to tell her anything. As soon as the police found out where he was, he’d be returned to his family or worse. Lemon wouldn’t let that happen.

Lemon would never do anything to hurt him. None of his friends would. They had all promised him that a long time ago.
So, with that in mind, he wanted to at least see her one last time. He would have liked to have time to say goodbye to Jacob too, and Winnie and Chance, and Ashley, and Tabitha, and Arthur, and Madi and everyone else… but he couldn’t. If he stayed that long, he’d be trapped here by his family.
But maybe, if he at least took the time to see Lemon before he left, she could tell the others not to worry.
He didn’t want any of them to worry about him.
Oliver knew the layout of this neighborhood of Anchor Bay like the back of his hand. He knew every alley, every side street, every hiding place. His eyes scanned his surroundings for only a second before they locked on something he recognized, something he could tell Lemon to let her know where he was…

“Hardware store.” And that was all he said, his voice weak and scratchy from the smoke he’d inhaled and just barely audible over the phone. He wasn’t up for talking. Perhaps he wouldn’t be for a few days, but he had no way of knowing. Perhaps that was the last thing he'd say for a long, long time.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Optimisic

OUTFIT: Not revealing, you creeps

basics
tags
TL;DR Time to learn how to punch, maybe, hopefully

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

You can start right now if you feel ready enough.

Ryker felt like he was taming a feral cat, just like… when he first got Wendy. Lots of praises and lots of treats and lots of patience just to get the damn cat to come out from the closet, now she was glued to his side and was bringing him the babies even when he was in a drunken stupor cause she loved him so much. This was gonna be the same, but he wasn't gonna throw little dried salmon bites at Max, he was ninety-nine percent sure that the boy wouldn’t appreciate being pelted with cat treats, praise would work well enough.

First, I gotta show you how to wrap your wrists and fists, it’ll keep your fingers from getting all broken up but it’ll still cause bruising and calluses, watch me

Ryker retrieved the other wrap from his little pile of stuff next to his water bottle, snatching up a fresh pair of navy blue wraps from the floor, unlike his own black ones that were starting to look worn out and ready to be replaced. He’d done this a thousand and one times, years now of practice, his own hands moving nimbly as he went through the motions and stopped to demonstrate what he was doing for Max’s benefit, he wouldn’t get it on the first try by himself for sure; Ryker and his stupid fingers sure as hell didn’t.

There. Like I said, this will keep your fists and wrists tightly locked up so you’re not bending and breaking them, which can happen when you throw punches hard. A little bend can break a bone, knuckles or wrists or anything. Now we’ll go over throwing punches, might even get to a few kicks if you catch on but don’t stress, it’ll come in time.

He rolled back easily into teaching mode once he got the little burst of testosterone fueled punching out, demonstrating the right stance, the right block to keep his face shielded and to deflect any incoming blows, then he punched straight out with a hard thump, making the bag sway in a wide arc before Ryker caught it.

Always punch straight out, you can learn hooks and uppercuts later but launching out in a lunge is wrong and opens you up for a hit, just hit straight out. I’ll hold the bag so it doesn’t go swinging and knock you on your ass.

To be honest, he wasn’t worried about Max accidentally smacking him, he wasn’t going to be fast so Ryker could see it coming and the punches weren’t going to be powerful, at least yet unless this kid was gonna surprise him. It wasn’t like when he and Reid were going at it, two bulls just knocking the sense out of each other. Speaking of Reid, where had that little hick gone off too, they'd worked out together in the morning but then Reid wasn't able to go because of the wild storm that was still beating on the windows, he'd show his face at some point he was sure. Ryker could tease him about watching porn in the locker room or something, but he shook his head with a little smile to himself, bringing his mind back to the forefront of what he was doing.. Technique came first, and if done properly, then the speed would follow. So he saddled up behind the bag, hooking it tightly with one forearm, his icy blue eyes watching and waiting for the first blow to come by.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

basics
MENTIONS:
Chance ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

INT:

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

Max did his best to copy Ryker’s motions, anxious to do it right on his first try: he was understandably a little protective over his hands and fingers, given that his native language relied so heavily on them. Max was no stranger to such unfortunate broken bones, but he was in no hurry to injure himself again. He’d broken his wrist once in 5th-grade art class, a finger or two on a few occasions… he was just clumsy. No nicer way to put it. Clumsy and overeager to put himself into risky situations if it meant someone might think better of him for doing it. That was just who he was: he didn’t know that in reality, no one wanted to see him bleed. One day he’d see that his activism stunts and constant freakouts had always been about himself.

He still got the wraps wrong the first time, naturally, but eventually, he got them on correctly after a couple of tries.

He was still waiting for Ryker’s patience to be worn down, but his attractive young instructor stayed calm and collected.
Max couldn’t help but internally beat himself up over stupidly thinking of Ryker as attractive. He was no Chance Matthews, anyway…
God, even thinking of the shape of Chance’s name sent Max’s head spinning. Every day he recognized his thoughts less and less. He was becoming someone else… maybe that was just a part of growing up, but Max didn’t know if he liked who he was becoming. And he didn’t know if anyone else would either.
He was losing friends already, wasn’t he?

With his confidence dwindling down to threads, Max read Ryker’s instructions carefully, nodding to indicate he understood.
Punch straight out.
He could do this. Easy.
It was just a stupid punch.
Nothing hard about it. What’s the worst that could happen? He did it clumsily and Ryker laughed?

Yes.
Exactly.
You’ll make a fool of yourself.

But he was making a fool of himself just standing there staring at the bag like he was scared of it.

Don’t think about it.
Just do it.
Pretend the bag is Jesse Casablancas or something.
Pretend it’s the fucking mayor.
Do it. Stop standing there like an idiot…
You are an idiot, aren’t you?
Punch straight out? Please. Like you can do anything STRAIGHT…

Max brought his fist up only to drop it back down immediately and step back.
“...Stop looking at me.” He pleaded to Ryker, only saved from the embarrassment of having even said that by the fact that he hadn’t heard himself.

This was now dragging on far too long. Pretty soon, Ryker was going to get tired of standing around waiting for Max to work up the nerve to take a swing at a bag.
That would be classic Max, really: failing before his first attempt.
He wouldn't let himself. Not today. Not anymore.

Try something else.
Pretend the bag is you –

WHACK.
Max threw his fist against the bag as fast and hard as he could, the sudden impact sending shockwaves through his arm all the way up to his shoulder and down his back.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit

OUTFIT: Nunc maximus malesuada mauris, ac commodo ex semper sed

LOCATION: Integer nisi ipsum, blandit vel porttitor pretium, vestibulum in est
basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR Sed fermentum tortor nulla, vel sodales nibh bibendum eu. Maecenas a lacus a libero blandit commodo. In lobortis aliquam urna, id tempor ex semper at
tl;dr
Jacob Morass
when you are kind to others, it not only changes you, but the world.

“I don’t knowww..” Jacob rolled his head around. “With your witchy powers.” He laughed at the idea of Tabitha being a witch. Or using her witch powers to turn off a video game rather than to win it. Maybe Tabitha didn’t know she was actually related to Mrs. Nordstrom the old witch lady that had just passed away. He heard stories of her eating children but his mother told him over and over again, that it was just an old tale that kids told because Mrs. Nordstrom was different than they were used to. It was something he needed to forget about.

Jacob stared at the broken lines for a moment. “Yea, it looks like it is getting worse out there…” Jacob’s eyes didn’t tear away from the window, until he was tackled onto the bed by Tabitha. “Oh noooo!!!” Jacob whined ever so sarcastically. “I’ve been bested.” Jacob laughed, using one of his hands to brush back Tabitha’s hair from her face. “I plead the 5th, I deserve a rightful court of my peers.” He could feel his face flush red as Tabitha’s teeth touched his neck.

“Okay, okay, I plead guilty of wrongful assumptions.” Knowing that he was too easily influenced by Tabitha, the girl had so much more experience than him. The chance that he was actually dating the Tabitha Carter was still so shocking to Jacob. He never wanted to make the wrong move and make her realize how stupid it was that she was with him.

Jacob only laughed, as he wrapped an arm around Tabitha, pulling her closer to his chest. “You wish.” He whispered in her ear, smirking against her cheek as she nestled into his shoulder. “Just a bit.” He said as a crack of thunder went over head, practically shaking the house.
code by valen t.

mood :
Relaxed > angry at himself

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Ahonen
;; Niila
Niila was sitting on top of his bed while holding a laptop on his lap. His phone on the other hand was on the other side of the room, plugged in the charger since it had no battery because the boy had forgotten to put it in the charger last night. Niila’s gaze was glued in the laptop, though occasionally his gaze would wander to the stormy sceneries in the window.

It was one of the rare weekends he didn’t spend with his sweetheart, who was currently working. Niila wanted to know what Arthur was doing and feeling, he felt like messaging her. But he knew she was working and didn’t want to seem clingy or bothersome. So instead Niila decided to contact his family.

He didn’t exactly miss home and truthfully speaking he missed Arthur more, which was dumb since they were in the same country, in the same town and often spent time together. It didn’t make any sense. But maybe he was just so in love? Maybe it was alright. However, he couldn’t help but feel a hunch of guilt when his “äiti” joked about how he must have forgotten how to communicate in Finnish and his “mee” nagging how worried she was for not hearing from him for weeks.

“I’ve been busy.” He blurted out when he actually wanted to apologize for not keeping in contact. “I mean school is taking my time and then there is the time zone difference…” Niila started explaining but his speech was disturbed by the laughter of his finnish mom. “Pfft.. It’s great you’re enjoying your time in the USA. I must admit I felt a little quilty encouraging you to take part in the exchange project when you clearly weren’t interested in it.”

Niila just shaked his head at her statement. He was glad he had taken part in the exchange program, if not he would have never met Arthur, and that was a scary thought Niila didn’t want to think about. It was already getting late in Finland. Niila had hoped to see his little sister, but Nelli was already sleeping. His moms would go to sleep soon too, since they both would be working tomorrow. They continued talking for a little more but eventually they had to stop the video call.

After the call, Niila went on and checked his phone. The battery was full and he turned the device on. He was ready to hit himself when he noticed all the missed calls and texts Arthur had left. Apparently there was a fire going on, and Arthur was getting worried. ”You’re freaking me out more than the thunder right now.. at least let me know you’re okay.. please?” Reading through the messages made Niila feel furious. Not at Arthur, but at himself.

Niila knew how scared of thunder she was, and on top of that there was a fire going on. How could he make the one he cared so much feel so awful? The boy tried to call Arthur a couple times, but she didn’t answer. “Voi, helvetti!” He cursed in his mother tongue while his left hand went through his raven black hair. Niila needed to see Arthur and make sure she was fine. But first he needed to calm himself down. Niila breathed in and out for a while, and then he left to see Arthur.

Perhaps going out in such weather wasn’t the wisest choice, but Niila really needed to see Arthur, to make sure she was okay. Perhaps the boy should have asked someone to give him a ride, but that didn’t even come up in his mind. Instead his first instinct was to run to Arthur. So when Niila finally was in front of Arthur’s house he was both out of breath and completely soaked by the rain.

Niila didn’t even bother to ring the bell, instead he just opened the door which was not locked which was both surprising and unsettling. But what was more unsettling was seeing his sweetheart curled up on the floor. Few steps away from the front door, which Niila closed after him. “Arthur…” He said his girlfriend’s name out loud, the guilt and self anger growing bigger and bigger.

Niila bent down to Arthur’s level and took her into a tight hug. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” He kept rambling. “I’m sorry for making you worry.” He kept apologizing as he hugged her. The boy moved a couple blond hair strands behind Arthur’s ears and looked at her caramel eyes. “How are you?” Niila’s question made him feel like hitting himself again. Arthur obviously wouldn’t be acting like this if she was feeling great. “I mean.. is there anything I can do for you?”

coded by reveriee.

Processing. . . .

outfit: here

mood: mixed

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur's was trying to unfocused her senses so she could calm down. She didn't even hear the door since she was covering her ears.

Make it stop! I can't breathe I can't-

Arthur was then pulled away from her thoughts and the sound of outside when she felt arms wrap tightly around her. Their body was soaking through to her already damp clothing. It wasn't until their made her look up that her eyes focused.

"Niila..?" She said with a broken voice. She wasn't sure what was in her head at this moment or not. What if she was dreaming and he came? She was visibly relieved and threw her around his neck to pull him closer to her shivering body. "Oh Kulta you're okay! I-I was so worried! I didn't know what to do" she said as her hand raked through his hair. "Just you being here is enough for me..really" she mumbled against his ear.

He's..wet. Wet?

She released him only a little bit. Her caramel eyes searching his face as the remaining teardrops fell down her cheek. "You're out of breath and..you're wet. Did-..did you run here?" She asked softly. Nobody had ever gone to those lengths for her before. In a way it made her feel warm inside.

Seeing Niilas face and the fact that he could've been seriously hurt coming-she could've lost him. She couldn't lose him.

Without telling him anything? Without being truthful to him about everything. I..I could start with the first thing..

Arthur's face was now getting pink, her cheeks and all the way up to her ears. Her features were really soft even though her heart was now racing.

"Nilla I..I don't want to lose you. I c-can't..I..I..love you too much..and the fires scared the shit out of me. I dont even care about the weather as long as youre okay-" she finally admitted with a trembling voice that matched her shaking body.

I finally said it outloud,but why do I feel so anxious and relieved at the same time.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

Last edited:
Frankie
the football player with no heart
Frankie was scared. He knew that he couldn't go on like he was. Hooking up with different people, like he did before. Hell, he even made out with Winnie for fucking sakes. He doesn't want to see the look that his sister would give him if she ever found out the truth. Knowing how she felt about her, and doing that, that was his breaking point. Chance was...not even speaking or even looking at him in practice or anything. It was like...he was losing everyone he cared about. The one person he never lost was Claire. Maybe because he didn't want to. It took hooking up again to show him that he needed her in a different way. Because when he was looking for his next lay, he was hoping that it would be her. He wanted her to be by his side, for them to be more then just friends with benefits. He wanted her.

Before he thought, that maybe he was using Claire to hide his feelings for Chance, but in reality, he was using his feelings for Chance to hide his larger feelings for Claire. Even with Chance, he would look at her and he knew that Chance would hate him for it. He had to let him go before it got to the point where it would be too complicated. He did loved him, but that love was just love for his lucky, nothing else. He wasn't in love with him, and he didn't see it happening. Even if he didn't fuck up and cheated on him. Frankie was dropping off the clothes and things for his sister at the Matthews house. Faith and their parents are in a bit of a war which luckily meant that he was ignored most of the time but if they knew that he was giving her supplies, they would kill him but nothing comes between him and his sister. Not anymore. And if their parents asked which side he was on, he wasn't scared anymore to tell them that it would be Faith's. Frankie was tired of hiding behind his sister.

Once he had dropped off the clothes, Faith warned him that Chance might be home and to just drop it off. The storm had become worse and worse but he had one more trip to make. He got into his car, and drove off. Once he got to where he was headed. He hopped out of the car and ran to the door. He knocked on the door and smiled when it open. To see the girl that he wanted to see always.

"Hi baby girl."

claire's house.
scared and hopeful.
xxx
Claire Qwertycakes Qwertycakes Chance and Winnie ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie
coded by natasha.

mood :
happy yet frustrated

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Ahonen
;; Niila
The finnish boy had to take couple breaths before talking, after all he was still out of breath after running as fast as he could to see his girlfriend. "Yes. I'm fine." Niila simply stated to Arthur, who rambled about how worried she had been. The boy had realized that already by the text messages and his girlfriend’s overall appearance. Niila wanted to say more, something sweet and reassuring but the words didn't come up in his head. Instead he just stayed silent, still hugging Arthur, who suddenly released him for a little bit.

"Yes, I did run here." Niila answered when his girlfriend asked if he had run to see her. "It's the least I can do for you." He continued in his mind. "Sorry I guess I made your clothes wet too by hugging you." He continued with an apologetic tone. Niila shivered a little bit, getting soaked in the rain and having his clothes all wet made him feel quite cold. But what Arthur said next warmed his heart.

"Nilla I..I don't want to lose you. I c-can't..I..I..love you too much..and the fires scared the shit out of me. I don't even care about the weather as long as you're okay-" She had said the words in a shaky tone that matched her trembling body. It was as if she was being both relieved and anxious at the same time. The words ringed in Niila's head and made him turn about as red as the girl in front of him.

Oh, how sweet the words were. In fact Niila had never felt anything as sweet in his life. But as happy as Niila was to hear them, there was still a hint of annoyance in him. And no, he wasn't annoyed at Arthur but at the fact of making her worry for nothing. However just looking at Arthur made the annoyance in him fade away. "Shh.. It's all fine. I'm here now, I'm not going anywhere." He said in a reassuring tone before gently kissing her forehead.

Niila wanted to continue his sentence: say he loved her too, say he couldn't imagine being without her, say he didn't want to lose her either. But no, he was all silent. He wasn't used to expressing his emotions. It was as if the words got stuck in his throat. Niila you damn idiot, you can't just stay silent when the person you care the most confesses her love to you." The self-annoyance was back.

Niila's free hand went through his dark hair while the other hand was still around Arthur. He was frustrated with himself. Why did this have to be so difficult? "I can't express just how happy those words made me. I'm bad at talking openly about my emotions. I just don't know how to do it." Niila started to talk, the frustration breaking into his tone. "But you should know it's mutual." The boy kept a small pause before opening his mouth again: "I love you, I love you too Arthur." His tone of voice was now softer and face as red as ever.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back