• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Processing. . . .

outfit: here

mood: happy

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur woke up in her bed. Unfortunately she was alone,but with good reason. Today was the first day of school and she knew if she had Niila next to her she would be more prone to not go and sleep in just a little longer. Granted she wasn't even going to class,but to the aquarium..it's the thought of school that counts. Plus to her high school was just something required. It's not like the only thing besides English is going to help her with progressing in her book writing and publishing. So she focused solely on that,but she did also do well in her other classes just so her GPA could be fine in case she wanted to take some college courses.

She took a quick shower,not washing her hair because she didn't want to be cold. She then put on her grey plaid skirt,with a yellow cardigan, and white sneakers. She would be comfortable and she could also take cute pictures with everyone..or at least she hoped.

Before she left the murder loving girl sprayed her favorite citrus perfume and grabbed a couple of keychains. One for Oliver and one for her. She was happy he was even letting her give it to him considering that it is a crab. She convinced him! Not that she wanted him to be fearful of crabs forever..but she figured one step at a time. Maybe next time they could see them through binoculars,but she would only dream for now.

Since the school wasn't that far she took her orange bike that had a little basket in the front. At least she'd get some exercise?

When she came up to the school she locked her bike and went to the back where Oliver said he was since 5am. She always worried about Oliver,but figured he'd tell her when he felt comfortable so she didn't pry.

As she walked to the back of the school she texted Niila.

"Good Morning Kulta! You won't see me at school, but I'll send you pictures of the aquarium! Then maybe I can take you? Have a good day!💛"

She hit send before smiling to herself,seeing a boy near the wall waiting.

"Oliver~" she said practically skipping. "Are you ready? Hold out your hand and close your eyes" she said excited. Once he did so she would place the blue squishy crab keychain in his hand. "I got the orange one so we are matching" she said flaunting it off to him happily. "Do you like it?" She then asked. If he didn't like it she could just return them? But that'd be no fun!

@Myling @Chimney Swift
coded by kaninchen

Tatum Browne

Today was the day that most of the kids and young adults were heading back to school. A day of what should be peace, that was until Tatum had learned not only of a protest but that Max, aka Short Stack, had locked himself in the bathroom at school. Now, knowing Max meant Tatum couldn’t be understanding or compassionate when it came to getting Max out of the bathroom, or really out of wherever he was hiding. So, she was now getting dressed and heading to her old high school to force one boy out of a bathroom to face whatever his demons were. It was the only way and Max needed to gain a better back bone and more understanding for how the world saw him.

As she put her car in drive, she of course got panic texts from Ryker about the kittens, it was as if today the world decided to create more chaos than necessary. It didn’t take much time before Tatum arrived at the school and made her way to the one bathroom that she knew Max would be in. It wasn’t the first time he hid, and he was a creature of habit. So, without warning Tatum barreled through the door to find one very stressed Max. Her heart ached for the kid but she couldn’t let her emotions get in the way of getting him out, “Five minutes.” She signed. Her face was stern. She meant it and she wanted to make sure Max understood.

She slid down the wall to sit next to him, “What’s wrong Short Stack? Why are you in here?” Tatum wasn’t fluent but she could get by. A lot of the signs were lost in her memory of drugs and alcohol, but she had worked hard during recovery to learn how to communicate with Max again. Though she hadn’t told him that she couldn’t remember most of the signs she had originally learned from him. That would be a story for a different day and a different bathroom floor. Hopefully, not in the gross high school that she had wished to never set foot in again.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
TL;DR
tl;dr
Harper Anderson
why can't you trust me? because i can't trust myself...

Senior year was supposed to mean a lot to kids, freshly turning eighteen, the ability to vote, applying to colleges, senior prom…

But all Harper was able to think about was how she was supposed to leave Hayden come next year. How she was supposed to leave the home that she grew up with, go to college parties, show up to class after a night long study session… How was she going to leave him, home alone, how was he going to be able to keep up with sports, get a scholarship. If he was going to have to be the one earning the family income now… How was she supposed to save money to even be able to pay for school, while just trying to keep the lights on.

What was Max supposed to do without her next year too, maybe she could come home on the weekends… Tutor Max, and work at the Bar with Jonah, then everything would be somewhat normal, right?

Everything was already kicking her ass, and it was barely the first day of school. She figured the teacher didn’t have much to say to her, Harper sat in the far corner by the door for a quick exit in most classes. Looking over her shoulder to the far back of the room where her boyfriend Zach sat. Whatever was happening between them now that they were out as a couple…. Harper didn’t know what to think of it. For whatever reason, Zach had been much more caring, though she wouldn’t go as far as to say he was more compassionate, when it was just them against the world.

She couldn’t listen to the teacher’s shpeal any longer, she needed to go for a walk. Clear her mind, Harper didn’t want to hear about how many papers and books they would have to read. Yelling at a few students who had failed to complete the summer reading in time.

And to be fair, Harper had only just completed the reading a few nights before school, her and Zach had gotten most of the work done together last minute. The two of them having forgotten about it completely otherwise. She wished they could go back to summer, to when it was quiet and all they had to care about was surfing. She knew what she was getting into with Zach, she should just accept who he is, maybe forgive him for being an idiot.

Though Harper was distracted from those thoughts, turning the corner to find Winnie. Someone she hadn’t seen since Winnie had gotten right out of the hospital… “Oh.. Hi..”

Harper twisted her arms behind her back, wrapping her hands around each elbow. Harper knew Winnie, and this wasn’t the friend she knew. She was colder, and short with her words. The Winona Mathews that Harper knew, would have already wrapped her arms around Harper, as Harper tried to wiggle away. “I’m glad to see you… You look good.” Harper knew Winnie wasn’t one to be coddled, but what were you supposed to say when one of your best friends lost their dance career…

Harper looked down at the bag Winnie had in her hand. “What are you doing?” She dropped her arms to her sides, looking up at Winnie. “You’re not really going to run out of here already, are you? Winnie this year is so important..” Harper bit the inside of her cheek, she couldn’t stop herself could she.
code by valen t.

Seeing Harper had reminded Winona that she wasn’t okay. And she didn’t want to feel that way, not right now. She would rather be on her way to whatever spontaneous adventure with Key. Winnie had always been a little taller than her best friend, but she had shrunk into herself. Frailty written over every inch of her being. This was going to hurt.

It’s good to see you too. I’ve been sort of busy with…things. The white lie rolls off her tongue. Winnie didn’t know how Harper would react to what she’s been doing to fill up her time. After bed rest was done with, she found herself at parties doing things that she thought she wouldn’t revisit. Drinking, smoking weed, staying out late. Her life had changed in the span of a month and so the dancer wanted to find a new her. Bad decisions seemed to be a new major trait of that.

I’ve been better, but I’m fine. There’s a soft smile on Winnie’s face, it’s a little hard to bring it up. You’re not looking so bad yourself. Winnie wanted to make some snippy remark regarding Harper’s new boyfriend, but she doesn’t. Instead biting the inside of her cheek. Win didn’t know if she was hurt by the fact that Harper had started dating Zach or the fact that she hid it. Sure, Zach irritated her a bunch, and she hated the opinions he had when it came to her relationship with Dustin. But if Zach made Harper happy, she’d do as much as she could to let her friend have that. And if that meant distancing herself from Harper until she could easily accept the relationship, then that’ll have to do.

Yeah, today seems to be a lot rougher than I thought it was going to be. She swings her bag on to her shoulder, using it to ground herself. Winnie could always be vulnerable with her best friend, and she wanted to cry so bad, but the two teenagers were at different parts in their life and Winnie did not want to be a burden. I’ll try again on Monday, I just...I can’t today. She gives a pleading look to the older brunette hoping that she would let it go for now, probably wasn’t going to happen, but a girl could try.

Looks like you’re running a little bit too, aren’t you supposed to be in class too?

mood: exhausted; scared; flighty; angry; depressed

outfit: instagram/snapchat post

playing:
Lost In Translation

by:
the neighbourhood

mentions:

interactions: Harper

tags: Dazzle Dazzle

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: panicking

OUTFIT: Fall Flannels

basics
MENTIONS:
Ivy
Ashley tamarapasek tamarapasek
Chance ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie
Isa r e i r e i
Harper Dazzle Dazzle
Zach lion. lion.

INT:
Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tags
TL;DR
Max isn't doing anything weird, I solemnly swear
tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Max didn’t know how he was ever going to find it in himself to come out of here.

Now that Ivy and Ashley were gleefully tweeting away that he had abandoned their protest to go… pleasure himself, and honestly it was a cruel but fair assumption of them to make. Almost as soon as he’d arrived in front of the school, where he’d gathered some classmates to strike their classes in protest of the school’s decision to ban girls from trying out for football, he’d succumbed to a panic and run off into the bathroom.
It was just too much.
After his stomach finished painfully rejecting its contents, he sank to the floor, breathing in hoarse gasps for air. His heart felt as though it was about to expire in his chest from beating too hard to sustain.
Yes, junior year was off to a great start already. He’d promised himself this morning that this would be the start of him getting his shit together, but he’d made it barely ten minutes and already he was a sniveling wreck. Even last year he had more fortitude than this, but any strength he had to deal with the realities of his day-to-day life had been summarily crushed under the weight of all the stupidly high expectations he placed upon himself.

He expected himself to do everything, and so he was able to do nothing.

The bathroom door rattled and burst open, entering a spirited and fiery young woman, Tatum… a recent graduate of the school and a friend of Max’s through Isa and her posse. Though occasionally she could be a tad intimidating, Max admired her and gave her all the same love and neverending loyalty he gave to all his other friends.
“Five minutes.”
Max nodded, remembering their agreement. This was not the first time Tatum had come to his rescue here. Though she had since graduated, she’d spent her senior year getting to know Max. She’d knelt beside him on the boys’ bathroom floor many times in that year…
“What’s wrong, Short Stack? Why are you in here?”
Max reached into his backpack for his notebook, rummaging around for a pen or pencil, praying he hadn’t left the house without one. There was no way he was going to be able to explain to her all the reasons he’d found himself back in here before the first day even started without writing it down. Tatum’s knowledge of ASL wasn’t as strong as some of his other friends, though like the rest of them she was committed to learning. After having lived in Anchor Bay for nearly six years, Max had inspired nearly a dozen of his peers to take on a second language. He never did give himself enough credit for that. He was loved this dearly, and still he was terrified that he was on the brink of being left behind.
And perhaps today that wasn’t entirely delusional of him… after the fear of being abandoned by Zach and Harper subsided, and he’d contented himself with being their relationship’s unofficial third member, his worst nightmare finally broke into reality.
Isa texted him early in the morning to tell him that she was no longer going to be his honorary older sister. Their turbulent, codependent companionship was over.
Max had lost a friend.
Who else was going to walk out the door on him?

Already trembling, Max clicked open his pen and paused to collect his thoughts. How was he even going to tell Tatum?
“I can’t do the protest.”
His own sentence stared back at him accusingly. Who was he to back out of this? The school had broken the law. It wasn’t like him to back down in the face of such blatant injustice towards his fellow students. Sure, he let himself get walked over like a doormat, but he would never let someone else get treated the same way. Not even his worst enemy. He’d put anyone ahead of himself, so why was he hiding in the bathroom instead of standing up for his classmates?
“They’re making fun of me.”
He felt cowardly and pathetic. He really was letting all the little things wear him down into nothing, and for what?
“I have to go see Chance later. I don’t want things to be awkward between us but they are. I was talking to him about some stuff.”
Max, though it almost made him choke to do it, scribbled out “some stuff”, started to write “sex” but scribbled that out too in a panic and went to write something else, but his hand shook and the already wobbly letters turned into barely legible chicken-scratch.
“I kissed him.”
A drop of saltwater fell from his eye and blotted his words.
“And Isa said she doesn’t want to be my friend anymore.”

Max buried his head in his hands, pushing the notebook across the tile floor towards his friend.
Their five minutes were almost up, and knowing Tatum, he wasn’t going to be able to convince her to let him hide from his protest, no matter how broken down he was over his list of woes. Somehow or another, she was going to find a way to shove the shreds of confidence he'd dropped back into his hands and push him back out the door to face his fears. Just as she always had in the past. And at least for today, he still had her by his side.
Max didn't know if he was ready to do high school without her.

code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
TL;DR
tl;dr
Harper Anderson
why can't you trust me? because i can't trust myself...

“Right… Busy.. Me too…” Harper picked at the skin on her thumb, as she avoided eye contact with Winnie. How the two of them had become so distanced over this summer, Harper wanted to pretend like she didn’t know why. But she did, they both had become busy with their significant others. While Harper’s summer had ended a little better than Winnie’s had… She still hadn’t made time for her friend. Her best friend, the one that she would roll around on the floor laughing with. Someone that she had grown up with, someone that usually knew her better than she knew herself.

Though Harper kept a big part of her life still closed off from everyone…

“I’m glad you were able to make it for the first day.” This year was different. Usually, Harper and Winnie would have talked all about what they were going to wear on the first day. Taken pictures together, posting on social media. “Thanks…” Harper looked down at what she was wearing. She had her work jeans on and a plain white v-neck that she dug out from the bottom of her closet. “I am not sure why we ever looked forward to the first day of school.” Harper chuckled lightly.

“I mean… I get it.. You went through a lot the past few weeks.” Harper felt bad she never went to the hospital to visit Winnie. Though, she also didn’t feel like she was going to be able to handle it. Even though the regret of not visiting wore on her. “I’m not running…” Harper talked slow to Winnie, she didn’t want to say the wrong thing to her. She didn’t want her to be mad, or annoyed, or think Harper was lying again. “I’m just going for a walk.”

“Ms. Westfield is yelling at everyone who didn’t bother with the summer reading…” Harper thought about adding that her and Zach had only just finished it a few nights before, but she left that out. “Since it didn’t relate to me, I left it out…” Harper shrugged. “I really don’t think you should leave Winnie.” Harper was scared, she was scared that if Winnie left now, she wasn’t going to come back at all.
code by valen t.

Lemon Pierce

Lemon had been spending literally all her free time with Reid alone. Learning what it meant to be a couple and only having movies as background noises. Today, today was different though, because she was going to be spending time with Oliver and going to the aquarium rather than her first day of senior year. Now, if her parents found out well, she’d probably be in trouble but the good thing about being eighteen was she could call herself out, so there was one problem fixed. But now came Oliver. She needed to also call him out so he wouldn’t get into any trouble. It made her feel weird faking her voice and accent to not sound anything like herself but instead to sound like a family member of Oliver’s, “Hi, my name is Karen Dreyfuss I’m Oliver’s aunt. His mom is seriously ill, and he will be unable to attend school today. Thank you.” Lemon was quick to hang up the phone and breathe a sigh of relief. She didn’t want Oli to get in trouble for skipping but the turtles called, and he deserved a good day filled with turtles.

The thing was that prior to this Lemon hadn’t exactly told her boyfriend of the plan up until the very last second. She knew he would have a harder time telling her no when people were waiting on them, so she waited. And now Reid knew, and he seemed to be a little salty about finding out so last minute, but she knew he would do anything for her, include driving her and Oliver and Oliver’s friend Arthur to the aquarium. “I owe you, for driving.”

Lemon knew it wouldn’t be hard to spot the two skippers, but all they had to do was get in and out unseen and they would be in the clear. It would be fishes and penguins, two of the greatest things to exist. Especially penguins.

Mention(s): Chimney Swift Chimney Swift .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. Interaction(s): Dazzle Dazzle

vinnie lowes

• mood
    wanting to be alone, self-pitying, moody

mention
    @littleredlie

''IT'S LONELY AT THE TOP, BUT I LIKE THE VIEW''

The library was always quiet when all the classes had started so Vincent had timed precisely he would be there before anyone could ever see him. It wasn't like he was embarrassed, well, he was. If his teammates knew he would go here, how would he ever be taken seriously again?
He duck down between the books and sat down in a corner, opening a comic he started weeks ago. It was an exclusive and Vinnie had bought it for himself but had not had the time to read it. Now, finally, he was able to enjoy something all by himself. No annoying brothers or girlfriends and no best friends who hated him for kissing their sister. No, just peace and quiet.

After him and Winnie kissed, Jenny broke up with him, Vincent had burned most bridges but decided to turn it into a positive and focus his all on football. His one true love after all and something his parents would be proud, something which was not easy to achieve.
He had not skipped a single training since the year had started and he wasn’t going to now, even though Chance was boycotting because of the protest, he wasn’t going to support anyone right now except himself.
Vinnie opened the first page with awe and took out his water bottle that spilled out the second he opened it, flooding his comic and his football jersey. ‘Fuck,’ he mumbled quietly, since the library wasn’t very fond of loud noises or cursing.

As he tried drying the comic with his hands he noticed someone in front of him. He recognized the girl with the dark bangs immediately, Tabitha. Vinnie closed his eyes shortly, frustrated with how this whole situation escalated in a matter of minutes. He just wanted a quiet moment for himself and even that was too much to ask.
‘What do you want?’ He snarled, ‘don’t you need to be at the protest?’ Vinnie added, his gaze running up and down, wondering why she was here in the first place.

coded by weldherwings.

There was some sort of divide that existed between Harper and Winnie. It seemed as wide as the Grand Canyon and as deep as Mariana Trench. There was no way that either of them could jump over such a vast space and survive. Maybe someday, but not now.

I’m not sure why we glorified it so much. Winnie chuckles, reminiscing on their past few years experiencing the first day of school together. After her dad’s death Winona started hating the first day of school a little bit, but Harper had acted as some sort of anchor that helped through it. It was the only way that Win could go through days introducing herself to classmates and talking about the fun things that she did over the summer. Today’s been kind of shit show, don’t feel like putting myself through it…when so much has changed. She whispers the last part, scared to speak any louder because the truth stained the aura around them like stained glass in a cathedral.

Whenever the topic of the end of her summer came up in the conversations she’s already had during the day, she’s tried to brush it off. A shrug and tilt of the head as if summer ending was so menial. I’m settling, I mean it. And she did, she was just settling in an unpredictable way.

Well, there’s no harm in leaving class. The first few days are kind of pointless anyways. Winona wants to make a move past Harper, and she wants to fulfill her plans with Liz and then Kieran. I kind of made plans with Liz and Kieran later, it seems a lot more interesting than listening to Mr. Hardwick talk about poetry if I’m gonna be honest Harpie.

Harper could possibly ask about her plans with Liz and their goal on going to some junkyard and smashing a few things, but Winnie, like with anyone else, was going to stay quiet about Key. She wasn’t going to say anything about her wish to run away to New York for a few days. That’d worry her best friend and word would get out a lot sooner than she wanted it to. She didn’t want anyone to know until they were on the road. You don’t have to worry about me for now, as I said I’ll try again Monday.

mood: exhausted; scared; flighty; angry; depressed

outfit: instagram/snapchat post

playing:
Lost In Translation

by:
the neighbourhood

mentions:

interactions: Harper

tags: Dazzle Dazzle

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: Pumped

OUTFIT:https://ibb.co/S5wYdjX

basics
MENTIONS:
Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

INT:
Myling Myling
Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR The gremlins discuss the possibility of Ashley hoe-ing it out
tl;dr
Ashley Park
I can feel us slip away, you're almost gone

Ashley stared at the mirror of the high school bathroom, her right hand gently prying her eye wide open. As she looked upwards to place her final contact lens inside, she let out a woop. Granted, she rarely wore her glasses anyway, first of all because like an idiot she'd been convinced that it would help her go "from geek to chic", as the magazines called it. It did not. Then after wising up a little bit, it just felt weird to wear them in front of others. However now she was adding a third reason to the list. She was about to embark on a task far too dangerous to risk her glasses being trampled on.

Yes, today there would be a revolution. And every single revolution had a person die. That was a statistical fact or whatever. She was accounting for violence, bloodshed, and betrayal. It was too risky to bring her glasses with her, especially given that she certainly didn't trust the bitches she was working with to not stab shiv or shank her with it.

It was bad enough, the idea of getting blood on her outfit aka her glowing tribute to all her fans, to give her strength in these trying times. Overalls as she had seen sister bestie wear and a floral shirt in tribute to her boyfriend Dustin, the most beautiful hula dancer in Anchor Bay.

Granted, Ashley was certain she herself would be the reason she got a little gunked up today. After all most of the people who were part of the protest were little pretty boys. Mark and his apologists had wormed their grimy little ways into the protest(Aka Ashley had convinced him to start it) and she was positive that she and Sister Bestie would be the ones to lead the boys. Just as Jon Snow and Tyrion Lannister led the battle of Winterfell in Game of Thrones, she and sister bestie would lead the wimps into battle. She'd even settled down and finally listened to the theme song of the show in preperation for the moment.

Perhaps one day she would finally watch an episode.

Finally waltzing out of the bathroom, her hand pumped up in the air. Today was the day they "DON'T NIX TITLE IX" as one of the signs that were prepared stated. And she was actually genuinely excited. She wasn't sure where it came from really. It had honestly been a joke at first, a way to wind resident Justice Boy up. Yet somewhere along the road, she'd grown unsure of how much of her excitement was from the joke or actual annoyance with the sexist school policy. These days, her feelings were growing more and more confusing, her brain less fully Gremlin but not quite fully Normal.

She reached the outside of the school where her darling Sister Bestie and Dill-Pickle-but-not-quite-cucumber Lowes were congregated. With her signature cackle, she jogged over to her fellow protestors. Protestees. Protestpeople?

"Ready to commit some felonies? I hear a representative or too is gonna show up" The corners of her mouth twisted up into a mischievous smirk at the reference to her Alter-Ego. Now that there were three of them things could really get crazy
#WomenHaveHands

code by valen t.

mood :
Mixed emotions

outfit :
mentions :
Jean .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Max, Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

interactions :
Dylan Myling Myling
Ivy Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
Ash tamarapasek tamarapasek

Chanthara
;; Ronan
While walking away from the school’s parking lot, Ronan felt his phone buzzing again in his back pocket. He took the device out and noticed a message sent by Jean. Just what would the subject of talk be, hadn’t the younger boy just rejected his friend? Ronan’s lips curled up in a frown as he wondered whether to open the message or not. He was sure he had hurt his friend even though it wasn’t his intention. Honestly Ronan felt like crying. Too many things had happened in a short time period. It was all too overwhelming.

Ronan put the phone back into his pocket without reading the message. He took a couple more steps before changing his mind. He couldn’t possibly ignore his best friend. He couldn’t do that to Jean no matter what was written in the message. ”I'm sorry. That was too rash of me. Don't worry, I respect your thoughts and feelings. Nothings gonna change. I still want you to be a part of my life Roro. You're my best friend at the end of the day.” Ro didn’t know what he had expected, but by the message it seemed like Jean took the rejection pretty well. But Ronan knew his friend. He knew Jean wouldn’t want to make Ronan worry.

Ronan arrived closer to the school and other protestors. He, however, didn’t yet react to the trio of Ivy, Ash and Dylan. Instead he typed first a message to his friend. Jean wouldn’t admit being hurt no matter what. So instead of forcing Jean to admit anything, Ronan sent just a short and simple message: ”It’s me who's sorry. I feel the same: you’re important to me and I still want to be part of your life.” Ronan really felt sorry. Sorry about making Jean hurt. Sorry about not sharing the feelings.

How good would it be to date Jean? They had this big understanding of each other, Ronan felt like he could act anyway in Jean’s company, show all his emotions and it wouldn’t have bad consequences. Why did it have to be Jesse? Why did Ronan have to be in love with an ass like him when there was such a sweet guy as Jean so close to him? In a perfect world Ronan would have never met Jesse. In a perfect world he would share Jean’s feelings and they would be happily together. But this wasn’t a perfect world, this was all but that.

Ronan had just arrived at the protest and he already wanted to leave. Not because of the protest itself but because of his overwhelming thoughts. He however wouldn’t leave the protest, not after promising to Max that he was coming. Promising to Max who… who wasn’t present even though he was supposed to be the one to lead the protest. Knowing Max, he was probably panicking somewhere in the school. Ronan honestly didn’t feel like calming anyone down. Not now, when he wasn’t even able to calm himself down.

Instead he moved his attention to protestors that had already gathered on the spot. “Bald girl one, bald girl two, Dylan.” Ronan addressed the trio and forced a smile on his face. “Ready to get the party started?” He said matching the tone of his speech to his fake smile. He didn’t want anyone to know about his true feelings. He could manage alone just fine.
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Vive La Resistance

OUTFIT: Mark Berkinstock

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Ronan Myling Myling
Dylan

tags
TL;DR Ivy and Ashley team up with Max, Ronan, and Dylan to create their own Les Miserables over a Title IX violation.
tl;dr
Ivy Dawkins
Don't threaten me with a good time

“Readier than ever. If attempted boat theft is all I have on my record when I die, I’ll have died in my sleep, mon cherie.” Ivy declared boldly when asked by Ashley if she was ready to commit some felonies. The new freshman could not help but beam with pride: yes, her gracious decision to allow Ashley to be The Hot Friend for the day had allowed her conjoined twin from another mother to blossom into her full.
And at this moment, Ivy did not care half so much for her looks. In fact, she was quite enjoying impersonating the likeness of Mark Berkinstock as they marched their way towards their very own Bastille Day. They’d be tearing the school apart brick-by-brick before the lunch bell rang.

Besides, the original Mark wasn’t even here. They’d hardly yet begun and already faced their first coldhearted betrayal as Mark scurried off the picket lines to go have a private therapy session with his left hand. The horror. The audacity. The absolute wretched cowardice of man.

So today, she would play his part, in what was less of a faithful understudying and more of a wild creative reinterpretation.
Was that not the very spirit of their revolution? While the privileged men cowered with their dicks in their hands, it was the cheerleaders, the debauchers, the clowns, and the girlbosses who stepped forth and took up the mantle of student justice.
Poetry in motion. Ivy relished the moment and wished she’d come just a little less sober to fully take it in. But if she was going to survive cheer practice after school today and not get kicked off the team for being constantly hungover and lethargic like she had been in 8th grade, she had to suck it up and learn how to use only the chemicals her brain made for her.

Ronan’s arrival made their threesome a foursome. “Hair boy!!” Ivy gave her fellow cheerleader a sympathetic pat on the back with the giant foam hand she wore over her forearm. Ronan had a rough morning, to say the least, and Ivy had been watching the aftermath of it play out on Snapchat. Ivy might not seem the type to be even capable of feeling bad for another human person, but she couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy for Ronan. Ronan was a good egg, as far as she was concerned... entertaining enough, at the very least, and no one deserved the level of bullshit she had seen online this AM.

“So yeah, like, starting a protest. We gotta start this shit, right? Who’s to say when the revolution begins anyway? When the first shot is fired? What is this even, a hunger strike? One of those things where people pretend to be dead on the floor? Was Mark gonna chain himself to the school and demand to speak to the press?” Ivy mused on the haphazard planning for their little social justice event. “Do we start with something light and digestible, like a call and response chant? Something like…”

“HIT THE BRICKS FOR TITLE IX, OR ELSE WE’LL COME CHOP OFF YOUR– y’all get the idea.”
Perhaps it’s an important distinction to make that Ivy actually had no idea that the IX in Title IX was the number nine, and so she callowly pronounced it as its own little gibberish word that did in fact rhyme with "dicks". She waved the giant foam hand triumphantly in the air with its finger pointed skyward. She’d decorated it with the image of a strange cartoony cucumber holding a football, declaring “girlboss” in scribbled purple marker. Ivy was an artistic visionary.

“Or, y’know, someone can google how to make molotov cocktails. I have a plastic water bottle we can use. Seize the day and all that, right?”

code by valen t.

mood :
I wanna throw up

outfit :
mentions :
Myling Myling

interactions :
Ronan
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean was driving as the tears left his blue eyes. The whole he was just thinking once he gets to the beach everything will be okay. Once he hoes to his little cove and let's it all out he will be fine. He could only hope that life could give him a break..just one fucking time.

He heard his phone vibrate as he pulled into the parking lot. He saw it was Ronan and he knew he had to read it.

"It’s me who's sorry. I feel the same: you’re important to me and I still want to be part of your life.”

That only made him cry more,but he could let himself sink lower. Him and Ronan did text for a minute. He told Ronan to tell him where he ends up later today so he knows he is safe because his ex is in fact crazy enough to show up.

He was a little saddened by the fact Ronan didn't ask him to stay over and chose Max,but...he couldn't be mad. He just confessed. Something he's never done and now won't do ever again. For this exact reason. Now Ronan probably feels awkward and doesn't want to be around him..no matter how many times he says he won't leave Jean believes everybody does.

He wiped his face harshly before getting out his jeep and going to his trunk. That's where he keeps all his surf gear. He changed into his wet suit and slathered sun screen on his face before going over to the boards and grabbing his to re-wax it.

Surfing was his only escape right now and school wasn't going to make anything better. At least if he died here he could say he had no regrets and he could be happy. Those are the thoughts he had as the cold water hit his body and drenched his hair.

Did he tel Ronan where he was? No. He didn't need to know. He didn't need to worry. He wanted him to be happy..

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: excited

OUTFIT: Hiding

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Arthur .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Lemon Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Reid Dazzle Dazzle

tags
TL;DR Let's go to the aquarium! A much-needed break from the constant trauma of Anchor Bay
tl;dr
Oliver Dreyfuss
How lonely it is, to be drowning in a place where everyone can swim

Though confused by Arthur's command, Oliver tentatively closed his eyes and held out his hand, flinching back as the object touched his palm as though he expected it to spring to life and try to crawl up his sleeve just as the live crab Arthur gave him had done last month. But this little keychain was harmless. It was cute, thought Oliver, cautiously stroking his thumb over the soft surface. His stiff, startled facial expression relaxed a bit. “I like it." He decided, "It does… doesn’t even look like a crab, really.” Oliver examined the gentle, smiling face that was painted on the keychain. “It looks more like an axo… axle.. asch… a– scht…” Oliver groaned in frustration and made an indeterminate gesture with his hands. He was struggling to say the word “axolotl”, which to be fair was no easy word to pronounce, especially for someone who so frequently stumbled over speech. “...agh.” He sputtered, giving up. “The amph-phibian that… that can regrow almost– can regrow almost any part of their body, inc-including the frontal part of their brain. Those.” He didn’t know if Arthur was going to grasp what he was trying to get at, but at this point, he was fixating on something that he wasn’t sure made sense anymore so he decided to let it drop.

“I do like it. Yes. Th-thank you.”
He promised himself that the next time they met, he’d bring a gift for her. But not pepper spray this time.

At long last, Reid’s convertible pulled up with Lemon inside. Oliver greeted Lemon with a frantically excited wave, but fell short when he locked eyes with Reid.
Now, the two girls were his friends, but Reid was someone he hadn’t met yet. Lemon’s boyfriend… Oliver couldn’t bring himself to say anything to Reid directly, but instead silently studied him from a few feet away, head tilted to the side and dark brown eyes narrowed in careful contemplation.
If Lemon liked Reid, he couldn’t be that bad. And Lemon certainly liked Reid, if Oliver’s weak knowledge of premarital romantic relationships was to be trusted. At the very least, Oliver felt mostly safe enough to get into Reid’s car. If anything terrible happened, Arthur had the pepper spray he gave her, and he had his trusty switchblade. But hopefully, it wouldn’t come down to fighting for his life in a moving vehicle. Oliver was just prone to contemplating every possible scenario.
He would probably think of some questions to ask Lemon about that whole boyfriend situation on the ride over to the aquarium. With any luck, he’d have the social know-how not to ask any of them.

The drive out to Boston from their little town on the Cape was a little over an hour if the roads weren’t too busy. It went by without a hitch, thankfully, with light conversation bubbling between them the whole way. Oliver learned of the lie Lemon told to get him out of school, balking in surprise and immediately growing worried and trying to explain all the ways that such a bold lie could fall apart, despite Lemon’s insistence that the school would never be the wiser. Oliver didn’t have an aunt and his mother was no sicker than she usually was, but did the school need to know that? No. Eventually, after a few minutes of confusion, he calmed back down and accepted the falsehoods he now had to embrace.

Then, at last, the four of them had miraculously found a place to leave Reid’s car on Boston’s Central Wharf, and they were stood outside the New England Aquarium. Oliver stared up at the tall concrete building in silent reverence, unaware that he was holding his breath. He’d spent hours upon hours researching the layout of the interior, scouring the official aquarium website and the Wikipedia page on the establishment, just so that when he finally got here he’d know what to expect.

He was finally about to meet a sea turtle for the first time in his life– three sea turtles, if the website he’d been reading spoke the truth.

So excited he was almost nauseous, he held the blue crab keychain from Arthur tightly in his hand.
This was the safest he’d ever felt in an unfamiliar environment.

code by valen t.

Calla Gilles
f.elconfidencial.com%2Foriginal%2Fc16%2F97c%2F041%2Fc1697c0414cd887936efa0d8229ebdfa.jpg

It took a lot for Calla to get on the bus to Anchor Beach. She hadn't expected for her life to completely turn around with one phone call; that her grandma, her last living relative, had passed. Though she hadn't known the woman well, she felt a sort of grief in her heart for the woman. As the bus driver handed Calla her bags, she let her eyes wander the place as the smell of the ocean surrounded her, it almost made her feel as if her stiff limbs were relaxing. Of course, the bus ride had been long and boring, and her stomach growled for some real food that wasn't purchased from a gas station. "Thank you for the work you do." She told the bus driver with a smile and moved to cross the street.

Her Google Maps was telling her that her grandmothers house was not far from the bus station, about a 15 minute walk, so she began her walk, also hoping to find something to eat on the way there. The town had such cute, quant buildings all over. The smell of fresh baked goods hit her nose before she even approached the building which only made her stomach rumble more. Looking around, she saw the little café across the street and looked both ways before she crossed the road. The town seemed dead, no cars were on the streets, some of the businesses were closed. Was there a zombie apocalypse or something?

The smell of the baked yummies only got stronger as Calla stepped into the café. The assortment of goodies in a glass case practically made Calla's eyes sparkle in excitement. Though it felt awkward as she lugged her suitcase inside the shop, she didn't think too much about the attention she would bring to herself as there were probably only a handful of people in there. "Hi, can I get one of those cinnamon buns in the case?" Calla asked the middle aged woman behind the counter, "oh, and a iced latte?" The young girl asked politely. All she received back was a smile as the woman began preparing her order.

Once the goods were received and paid for, Calla made her way back outside, totting her bag, latte, and cinnamon bun along with her, though it was a little difficult to balance all three now. Eventually there was a little bench under a tree and she took a seat, quickly and almost embarrassingly devouring the cinnamon bun. It was sooo good. While she took a sip of her coffee she heard chants and such coming from not too far way. Curiously, Calla stood and wandered over to where a bunch of younger people seemed to be protesting. At least this town was passionate?
4977919321475b060fcdd89504cee992.jpg

MOOD: Irritated, worried, guilty

OUTFIT: Plaidipus

basics
MENTIONS:

Josephine tamarapasek tamarapasek

INT:

Kennedy purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

tags
TL;DR: Trying to fix something
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury
Or wear as jewelry, whichever you prefer
Alexei had finally tracked down his ex-girlfriend. He decided to make use of the small window of time between his last class of the day and his regularly scheduled date night with Josephine to try and catch Kennedy, not because he wanted to at all, but because he had to. He felt so guilty about a lot of things, and if this one thing could be resolved? Well, it wouldn't really fix things or change what he'd done, but he hoped it would help at least.

It turned out Kennedy was staying with that cop she was banging, which meant she wasn't kidding about being homeless. Normally Alexei would feel terrible about this and start scrambling for some way to help her find a permanent home, but he was still so angry at her since the last time they spoke, since she humiliated his girlfriend and messed with thier relationship for the last time. Besides, he wasn't there to worry about his ex's living arrangements, he was there to get Josephine's necklace back.

That necklace, one of Kennedy's most prized ill-gotten gains from their brief stint as cat burglars. What a cruel twist of fate that the sprawling Hamptons mansion the two had broken into and pillaged for as much swag as two teenagers could carry? It just so happened to be the summer home of the Kingstons, years before he'd ever meet their daughter. The beautiful antique necklace from young Josephine Kingston's own collection of fine jewelry, swiped by Alexei himself to give his then girlfriend, who cherished the lavaliere ever since. If he'd lost the love of his life over this, he couldn't even argue that he didn't have it coming; well-deserved karma for his previous life and all the things he'd stolen.

The officer was an affable fellow, way too nice for Kendy, Alexei thought. She'll destroy him. Once ushered into the apartment, Alexei sat awkwardly on the sofa while the friendly cop ran off to fetch his interim roommate. Giving a gentle pet on the head to the inquisitive mutt that came by to sniff at him.

"Hey," He mumbled, trying to sound cordial to the blonde as she padded into the room. The dark-haired officer right behind her, looking on curiously for a moment before reluctantly excusing himself to give the pair some privacy. Of course Kendy was staying somewhere like this, where he'd have to start a conversation about stolen property practically in front of a police officer. They might as well just go scream at each other in front of the Anchor Bay police station.

"I need Jo's necklace back," Alexei snapped in a hushed, curt tone, dropping all pretenses as soon as her cop left the room. "What do you want for it? How much?" He continued, already anticipating the inevitable hard time she was about to give him for demanding the "gift" back.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: Anxious, curious

OUTFIT: Baggy jeans + stripey crop top

basics
MENTIONS:

Mariah tamarapasek tamarapasek

Jacob Dazzle Dazzle

INT:

Vinnie purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

tags
TL;DR: Hiding in the library
tl;dr
Tabitha Carter
I wanna do the things that you only read about
For Tabitha, the first day of school was always a nightmare. Senior year was no different, and she was slowly realizing it was dumb of her to think it could be. Nobody knew or cared that she had "reinvented" herself into a cool cheerleader. She was the same nerdy nonentity she was last year, and she didn't even have Mariah in her corner anymore. She felt lonely, wishing she could be at the protest with Jacob and her other friends, but she was so anxious over the thought of skipping the first day of school that there was no way she could go through with it.

Things got worse when lunchtime rolled around. She knew Claire wasn't in her lunch period, and she wasn't brave enough to take a chance and hope Bella or Madi or somebody from cheerleading was there; even if they were, she'd feel too silly asking to sit next to them. And when she saw Mariah and Jenelle walking into the cafeteria together, she decided to skip lunch altogether. It wasn't like she was dying to eat anyway, and the thought of having to sit alone and the pitying looks she'd get from Mariah and that fake bitch Jenny for it made her turn and flee to go hide in the library instead.

Once she was safe in the quiet library, Tabitha fished the phone from her pocket to enjoy some relaxing Stardew Valley. Eyes on the screen, she wasn't paying much attention to where she was walking as she wandered the library, attempting to find a quiet corner to hide in for the duration of the period. It wasn't until she heard a boy grumbling that she finally glanced up from her screen to find one sitting on the floor near her feet, as she'd come dangerously close to stepping on him.

The brunette froze for a moment, finally recognizing him as Vinnie, the douchey Lowes boy. One of the popular kids--or perhaps notorious was more like it. He looked angry, and the old Tabitha would normally run away before he started making fun of her or something. But the dejected look in his eyes gave her pause, like she was looking in a mirror. Here in the library he was just another lonely soul hiding away from the world. Plus, he had something in his hands that piqued her interest.

"Is that the exclusive?" She asked, deep blue eyes fixed on the comic book he held. Her naturally soft voice hushed so not to break the quiet atmosphere of the library. "Cool," Tabitha nodded with appreciation, plopping down beside him to take a closer look at the dampened pages. "Ya know, you really shouldn't dump water all over it though," She teased with a gentle smirk, knowing full well the spill was an accident, as she'd caught the aftermath of it. "It's gonna lose its value."
code by valen t.

Last edited:

Tatum Browne

Tatum had watched as Max pulled out his notebook and began to write, this was going to be a hell of an explanation then. Tatum knew Max would take a mole hill and turn it into a mountain its who he was, and she was after all used to it. So really when the younger boy wrote that he couldn’t do the protest she didn’t even bat an eye. Of course, he would say that, and she took this moment to make sure he saw her lips, “Too bad.” She didn’t hold the same compassion as his other friends and maybe it was because of the drugs and how much they had broken her, maybe it was how she had always been. Really Tatum couldn’t pinpoint when her compassion took a nosedive, but it was something that Max needed. He didn’t need to be coddled he needed to be pushed into being the best version of himself even if it meant he fucked up along the way.

Finally, when Max finished writing Tatum looked at him, “Finished?” she signed before taking the notebook from him. She sat for a minute thinking of how to respond to this broken boy next to her and finally she began to write. “Max, it doesn’t matter who you kiss or don’t kiss. It’s scary and embarrassing to be vulnerable and if you’re not ready then don’t force it. I could care less about who you like, and Isa isn’t in a great spot yet. She loves you but sometimes to protect the ones you love you push them away. She’ll come back. I did.” Tatum handed him the notebook and took his hand in hers giving it a soft squeeze. He meant a lot to her, and she wanted him to realize he was more than what others thought of him. She was a recovering addict, and she didn’t want that to be her label forever and she knew she would have to push outside of that idea that people now had of her.

“Times up.” She signed not even giving him a chance to process before pulling him to his feet and dragging him out of the bathroom and into the midst of the protest. She then pushed Max out into the group of other teens and gave him a thumbs up. He could do this he just needed to get into the action of the protest, and he would be fine.

As her eyes looked over into the crowd she saw someone with a suitcase and coffee and she made her way over. Once in front of the new girl she stopped, “So what brings you here new girl?” she motioned towards the suitcase, “I’m Tatum. And you are?” the arrival of someone new was rare though it happened, but usually most people didn’t come to Anchor Bay and if they did it was usually never for good reasons. Though she hoped this new girl might be a different story.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Chimney Swift Chimney Swift travelbypages travelbypages

MOOD: panicking

OUTFIT: Fall Flannels

basics
MENTIONS:
Ivy

INT:
Tatum Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tags
TL;DR
Max isn't doing anything weird, I solemnly swear
tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Tatum victoriously pulled Max out of the bathroom by the arm, despite the younger teen's petulant foot-dragging, and deposited him back in the middle of the small cluster of students, alone, clutching his notebook and bending forward to catch his breath. He immediately turned back around to his blonde-headed spitfire of a friend, wanting to tell her off or beg for a few more minutes of hiding, but she was already engaged in conversation with another young woman who'd stopped by. Their protest seemed to be attracting bystanders…

Max wasn't the best person to talk to strangers, and he was well aware of this. Aside from the obvious obstacles that being deaf presented, he was in a horribly anxious state already and tended to awkwardly shy away from uncomfortable situations. And this was, without a doubt, mercilessly uncomfortable.
He could feel eyes on him, making the skin on the back of his neck prickle. Ashley and Ivy, behind him, looked up from their handmade signs and started cackling to themselves, the littlest girl saying something too fast for him to lipread, but he was glad he missed it-- he was sure the comment was absolutely scalding, or at the very least moderately embarrassing.
Max turned red, pushing his notebook back into his bag and tossing it, still unzipped, back over his shoulder, not seeming to notice that he'd dropped three or four pencils on the ground.

This protest was important to him. It had to be perfect. The way students got treated in Anchor Bay's schools sparked in him a burning desire to change the way things were. To make things better for his friends, his classmates, his town…
He wanted to show them that he cared.
So, despite everything in him telling him to just make a break for it and go home, he stayed.

Feeling the pressure to stop standing like an idiot in the middle of everything and do something, he frantically looked for something to occupy himself with. He'd sort of been hoping that the hall monitors or the principal or someone would care enough about a bunch of kids boycotting classes to come out and talk to them, but so far no one from the school had come to tell them to move along.
Maybe they would care more after some time passed?

Max felt bad just standing around waiting. He shifted restlessly on his heels, his cold blue eyes cast down towards the sidewalk.
There had to be some way to get some attention. But out of all the kids gathered here, Max was probably the worst one for the job.

code by valen t.

Calla Gilles
418439.png

Calla was a little shocked at the scene going on in front of her. She'd never seen a protest like that before. They were just a bunch of kids... Not that she'd been out of high school for
that long, no one from her school had ever done this. Generations were becoming different and kids were standing up for themselves now. Somewhat amused, the girl leaned herself against a tree, watching them, still unsure about what the protest was exactly for, but it was still sweet to see. As she took another sip from her coffee she watched as a blonde girl approach her and her face immediately reddened. She was a good distance from the crowed and thought no one would notice her... Her suitcase had to be the culprit.

With a sigh, Calla straightened and gave the girl a friendly smile, "hi, uhm, the college." Calla told the girl, not wanting to dig deep into why she was actually there. She'd live in her grandmother's house for a few months while going to the school, and if she wanted to stay, she'd stay... If she wanted to go, she'd go. Of course, first impression had her liking the place. It was quaint and small. But the idea of it being a decent enough size where people knew her, and most likely her grandmother, made her nervous. She liked being alone, she'd been that way her whole life. "I'm Calla." She said to Tatum. What an interesting name. The girl seemed confident and outgoing compared to Calla's stature. She carried herself with pride, obviously. "I just got off the bus and am completely lost..." Calla admitted.

Calla's grandmother had been a long time resident of the town, yet Calla had never been. She had probably spoken to the woman more when she was a child but didn't remember. Plus when her parents died no one took Calla in, so Calla didn't want those people in her life. "Do you happen to know where Mrs. Nordstrom lived?" She bit her lip, knowing that her statement would somewhat give away as to who exactly Calla was, might as well admit it now, "I'm her granddaughter." She told Tatum, unsure if Tatum actually knew who Lucille Nordstrom was even... She just needed a general direction of where the old woman once lived.

Interactions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Myles Hawkins

Myles spent his last day at Gage's house playing pool along with Oscar and Tegan. They were having a wonderful time goofing around, laughing, and bumping some crispy tunes. Even though he was having an amazing time, time felt like it was going slower. The night seemed to last forever, but like all good things, they have to end at some point. After saying their final goodbyes and hugs, Myles drove home taking one last look at his hometown. It wasn't long until he had arrived back at his house. Still smiling from the night's shenanigan's, he walked up the concrete stairs and walked through the front door. Every time he walked through that door, he heard his favorite sound. It was the footsteps of his bestfriend, Willow who would always come and greet him. She was a dark brown chocolate lab that was always full of energy and loved nothing more than showering you with kisses. He scratched her ears, "Come on girl, lets go to bed. We have a long drive in the morning." His eyes widened and his cheeks puffed up when he actually thought about the drive. This was going to be the longest drive he's ever done but he was prepared.

Franticly packing last minute items that despite having an entire week to prepare for, didn't make it into the car because he was a procrastinator at heart. But after stuffing the car and leaving the front seat open for his dog, he was ready to go and start a new life. Giving his dad one last hug, Myles had a rush of emotion and tried his hardest not to cry. Although no tears fell, he still had them forming in the corner of his eyes. And with that, he was off. He turned on some music and drove. The first 13 hours went by fast mostly because he was in auto pilot. The only time he had to think was when he stopped for gas and to relive himself as well as Willow every few hours or so. With about an hour left in his trip Oscar calls, "Hey man! How are you feeling?" "I'm doing alright, only about an hour away." "Awesome dude, you're making great time. How are the nerves?" "What are you talking about? I feel fine." "They just haven't set in yet, well hey man I hope you have a great rest of your trip and if you need anything let me know." It was a short conversation but it still meant a lot to Myles "I have wonder friends." he thought. By the time he arrived, the sun had already set. Pulling up into the complex, He grabbed his backpack and his suitcase and headed his way to the door. Entering the code the landlord gave him, the door unlocked and him and Willow made their way into the apartment. He didn't own a bed but he came prepared. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a bed roll. Laughing to himself, "Haha this is terrible but I love it." He didn't care, he finally moved out on his own and for the first time in his life, he felt like a real adult and that was an accomplishment in his eyes. Going back outside to his car, he grabbed the remainder items and brought them inside. He set up Willow's bed next to his. "You have a better bed than I do and I know you probably wont even use it" he said chuckling. Laying down it wasn't long before Myles starting thinking. The dams that were strong enough to hold back his tears had finally broken and he shortly fell asleep.

The warm sun was baking Myles' cheek causing him to finally wake up. When he tried to move, he noticed Willow was laying between his legs. When he nudged her to get up, she stood up at first and then hiked her behind and tail straight up. "Oooo big stretch" he said groggily. Now noticing the warm spot on his face, he made his way over to a mirror in the bathroom. "No way! I've been here less then 24 hours and I already got sunburnt. What the actual fuck man" he yelled while laughing. He was upset but has the type to live by *it is what it is* mentality. Nothing he could do about it but he now has a bright red stripe diagonally across his face. He put on a basic solid light blue tshirt and some grey shorts on along with a simple black cap with a logo on it and a bead bracelet. His outfits usually were the same. Plain and simple. To him only one thing mattered, and that was what socks he was going to wear. He considered himself a sock connoisseur. Always had a pair of crazy socks on from various things that interested him be it the crazy design, theme etc. He expressed himself with his socks.

He left his apartment on an adventure of exploring his new home area. He had never actually done anything new by himself and he didn't know where to start. After walking for a bit he decided he would just walk into this building without checking to even see what it was, he managed to find himself inside of a bar. After entering, it was clear that he was definitely out of place and anyone that saw him could tell he was out of place. With his sunburn, it just made him stand out even more.​

vinnie lowes

• mood
    sad but cheered up a bit, fantasizing and embarrassed

mention
    @littleredlie

He wanted to pull away, deny what he was holding but as she sat down next to him he gave her a smile. Cool? Right, he knew.
His cheeks were a little flushed as he held up the cover to her but when he noticed the water dripping on her jeans he quickly pulled it away, apologizing.
Her gentle smirk complimented her teasing and Vinnie let out a big sigh before being able to nod agreeing but couldn’t force a smile. ‘You know I woke up at six to get this stupid copy and now it’s ruined,’ he mumbled before he looked up at the girl next to him, he hardly recognized the girl he once knew as a little dorky. She looked completely different and in a good way.

After staring a little too long Vinnie snapped himself out of it, ‘Stardew Valley? really?’ He then said, changing the topic to not be reminded of his clumsiness all the time. Her phone screen was still open and he now softly chuckled at the girl next to him.
‘I didn’t expect you to be here actually,’ Vinnie stated, ‘I’m usually all alone with that slug over there,’ he added, pointing to the librarian who oddly resembled the one from monsters and co a little too much. He laughed but quietly and started dabbing the wet spots on his jeans, 'I'm an idiot,' he sighed as he realized he had to go out like he just peed his pants.

He turned a little to face Tabitha, ‘what else do you play?’ Vinnie nodded towards her phone, wondering if she was really just as cool as he imagined her to be. He had never met a girl who played video games and one who looked as good as her. Vinnie never talked to her but it seemed she got him to let his guard down and he didn’t know how she got him to do that, not that fast. Maybe because he was caught in the library red handed, he didn’t really want anyone else to know but she didn’t seem to judge him at all. That was nice.

coded by weldherwings.

kennedy porter

• mood
    spitting fire, angry

mention
    Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Her fingers traced his jawline all the way down to his pants, him still wearing his uniform only made it more exciting. She pressed her lips on his, the bed screeching with every move, Kennedy had to admit living with Wolf was amazing though his sister Hannah would probably say otherwise.

Before Kennedy could melt their lips together the bell rang and though she could care less, Wolf wormed his way underneath her to open the door.
Kennedy followed hesitantly and recognized the familiar voice right away, Alex. Her heart skipped a beat as she held on to the necklace around her neck, what was he doing here? How did he found her?
She gave Wolf a reassuring smile as she looked at the man who she had been madly in love with sitting on the couch. Kennedy gave Wolf a nod as he left the room, her eyes filled with an incredible fire turning to Alex who dropped the friendly act as soon as Wolf turned away.

Jo’s necklace? Kennedy put her hand over her necklace and shook her head, he was getting his gift back? And she thought he couldn’t be more cheap if he tried, he reached his lowest point now and in Wolf’s house, of all places.

She stared at him with big eyes, focused on every move he made. ‘What necklace are you talking about?’ She asked, obviously cranked by the question.
The necklace that Kennedy and Alex stole in a sudden rush of two teenagers in love now was being taken away from her, the only thing that reminded her of her happiness and the only thing she was able to pawn for a shit ton of money.

‘Do you have any idea how insane your little plan is Alex? Wolf is in the next room, an off duty police officer and you think it’s appropriate to ask me about this stupid necklace?’ She whispered but the anger was definitely coming through, her hands were mimicking her words as she walked up to her ex-boyfriend, now standing right in front of him.

He still wore the same cologne and the smell made her nostalgic, he was still taller than her, even sitting down.
Kennedy felt anger, she was upset about all the times they had argued about stupid stuff and how many times she had wanted to set his car on fire.
‘Two grand for the necklace,’ Kennedy spoke strictly, holding her gaze on the young man in front of her. She never lost her feelings for him, no matter how toxic it’d get. 'Or you fucking leave, idiot,' she hissed.

coded by weldherwings.

Tatum Browne

Tatum liked the new girls name, “Calla.” She repeated, “Very interesting. And don’t worry you’ll figure out the town soon, but I can always be a guide.” The girl was rather soft and quiet compared to her, something refreshing when it came to the people Tatum knew. Carter was rebellious, Max was anxious, Isa was a bit chaotic, Ryker was stoic, but she hadn’t known someone to be quieter. She was refreshing in Anchor Bay where everyone was crazy and full of secrets. If you listened and watched, you could truly learn the skeletons that everyone had.

Tatum’s eyes perked at the name of the old crow who had just passed not long ago, her parents had informed her of the passing, “Well, well I have a Nordstrom in my presence. You know your grandma was something else. Can’t say I know her well and rumors about her were always flowing. We thought she was a witch at one point. Kid rumors and stories. Still think that about some of the other elderly ladies.” But really Tatum hadn’t known Mrs. Nordstrom that well, not women of her stature would want to have a drugged-up teen around. But she never heard any bad of the woman and never wished ill on her. She knew the house, after all she was mostly respected in the town.

Before she could get her words in, she felt a presence behind her and of course it was one blonde Carter Zigmond, “Well if it isn’t my favorite bitch.” She wrapped her arms around Carter, “Carter, Calla. Calla, Carter. Calla here is new in town and needs directions to the Nordstrom home. Our dear old Mrs. Nordstrom had a family we didn’t know about. Who knew? So, I was thinking we could show her around town while taking her to this house. What do you think, C?” Carter and Tatum were a duo that almost always caused chaos in their path, even though they weren’t teens anymore, the fun Tatum had with Carter couldn’t compare and Calla looked like the type of girl that needed a little extra fun in her life. She had the best girls to show her how to have fun in a small town and how to live a life that was far from boring.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Chimney Swift Chimney Swift travelbypages travelbypages Dazzle Dazzle

Carson Hughes

Back to school that’s what everyone was doing but Carson, well she was supposed to be at her new job that was until one Yohan Cho had disrespectfully called her unattractive so she had decided work was absolutely pointless now and she could spend her time enjoying herself in the company of people who wanted her, or at least who didn’t disrespect her so blatantly. Somehow, in her thoughts she had wound up at the bar, a place that always made her feel special. Free drinks always came her way, men and women could be desperate sometimes and she wasn’t one to pass up a free drink or five. At some point she had started to lose count, but she had no other plans so why not get drunk? Getting drunk was easy and it always made her feel something whether good or bad.

As Carson continued to drink her eyes landed on a male who she knew hadn’t been here before and couldn’t help but have a small laugh at his appearance, the socks and cap are what stuck out most to her. She waited for him to wander over and once he did, she gave him a look over, “So, how’d you get the sunburn?” she motioned to the seat next to her offering it to him. Sure, she had other people that were supposed to show up, but this new guy seemed like he was going to need some help navigating the town.

Hell, he might need help navigating how not to get a sunburn. Her attention was only directed at him, “Carson. So, you don’t have to tell a stranger your sunburn story.” Her finger motioning a circle around her own face unable to contain the fit of laughter that was coming out, “I’m sorry. I’m really drunk.” Which was the complete truth from her. She was far beyond able to properly function, but she could hold a conversation. Even if the only thought she could think about this man was that he reminded her of a puppy. All she had to do was make sure not to blurt out her thoughts and keep her filter together through this conversation and everything would be okay.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back