• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Savitar

For as long as anyone can remember, the races have been at war with one and other. No one willing to compromise over lands, resources, power. Then something happened. The dragons grew tired of the fighting and wars. Tired of their own kind being hunted almost to extinction. So the dragons made an unsteady pact with the rest of the world. As long as the fighting is dulled and everyone at least makes an effort not to destroy everything. Then one person of each race would be granted a dragon. And for a time this worked.

waiting to write up my character. Trying to let others take their pic first.

Always open to suggestions and adding more races!!

Main RP (open and accepting)
Character Sheets
OOC
Lore

Last edited:
The question for me is, which races would be available? aka which fantasy world are you basing this on

Warhammer/Warcraft/Tolken etc etc
I didn't even think about warcraft. I was thinking something a little more generic. I don't want lots of tech. No lazers, hi-powered rifles, multi-shot muskets. I'm open to suggestions for races.
For sure there will be...
Human
Dwarf
Orc or half orc
Elves
Halfling

Going for a more Warhammer esq thing then
Im finding it hard to imagine a dwarf ever purposefully wanting to be off the ground, lol I might be interested in the Orc Position

Can I play a changeling ( Not a dragon rider) Or maybe play a dragon?
OH!! And can I through in a bit of dragon riders of Pern?? XD I like Pern ^_^

Can I play a changeling ( Not a dragon rider) Or maybe play a dragon?
OH!! And can I through in a bit of dragon riders of Pern?? XD I like Pern ^_^
I don't mind you playing a changeling. But yeah, you can't have a dragon of your own.

Ok if I may can I make.
-a dragons POV or if it's a dragon shifter.
-human rider.
- elf rider
How many cs's can I make again?

Ok if I may can I make.
-a dragons POV or if it's a dragon shifter.
-human rider.
- elf rider
How many cs's can I make again?
A dragons POV? I don't understand.
Human and elf are both open. max of two characters.

Oh hell I forgot rules. thank you for reminding me that

Like from a dragons point of view and how they interact with their rider.
Well, there will be a dragon and a rider. If you are waiting to play bother yourself that's fine. So right now we have a dark elf with out a dragon. And a time dragon with out a rider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back