• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Waltz in the Windy City [V:tM 20th] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ah yes, right. Lilly. I had forgotten. A fantastic point.

I don’t want you to have to make a whole new character unless you really want to. And we’re kind of starting individually. You could stick with what you have and just potentially be at odds with some of the characters. Or maybe you can modify him a bit so he’s not on the Path?

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I'm sorry for the delay, but my Nosferatu is up and ready for review. Only thing missing is a Sire, but I would like to tie it to a known character of Chicago's kindred population, so I'm open for suggestions.

I've made subtle but significant changes to Clyde's sheet. Lemme know if you want me to change anything or add anything.
Coming up with Allies is hard.

I've made subtle but significant changes to Clyde's sheet. Lemme know if you want me to change anything or add anything.
Diablerie is a gigantic taboo in the Camarilla, and trivial to see with Aura Perception, which is pretty common. If nothing else, you should probably take a flaw to account for it.

I’ll definitely take a look. Esbilon Esbilon is right about the diablerie. But, let me take a look.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I'm sorry for the delay, but my Nosferatu is up and ready for review. Only thing missing is a Sire, but I would like to tie it to a known character of Chicago's kindred population, so I'm open for suggestions.
I’ll get you some options.

Esbilon Esbilon , what info will Dianne find in your missing persons case file? Just the typical facts?
Depends on how well the Atlanta Sabbat covers its tracks. But mostly what's in my BG, aspiring 18 year old fashion model, only child, New Orleans resident. Disappeared without a trace after putting on a good performance at a fashion show in Atlanta. I'm thinking that her mother would still be alive, a terrible old hag, but her father died in '97.

I can flesh out any specifics you're curious about.

Depends on how well the Atlanta Sabbat covers its tracks. But mostly what's in my BG, aspiring 18 year old fashion model, only child, New Orleans resident. Disappeared without a trace after putting on a good performance at a fashion show in Atlanta. I'm thinking that her mother would still be alive, a terrible old hag, but her father died in '97.

I can flesh out any specifics you're curious about.
Sounds about right. That’s probably all she’ll need.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws
Lets say... A junkyard sounds good for a big guy like you. Discreet, isolated.
Robbins closes very early, so we can sneak in there for our meeting place

Hey folks sorry for my silence, I've had a few busy days lately. I'll have a post shortly, just a quick question, we are supposed to have passing knowledge of each other in game is that correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back