• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Waltz in the Windy City [V:tM 20th] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Welcome to the game. Really looking forward to playing with you all.

Right now, I have that I’m setting the game in Chicago. I’m still working on it. But I have enough to get started.

Can’t wait to see your characters.

Tagging: Esbilon Esbilon , Sherwood Sherwood , Epiphany Epiphany , Arynne Arynne

It took some work, but I finally got my sheet posted without any formatting mistakes. That was irritating.

It took some work, but I finally got my sheet posted without any formatting mistakes. That was irritating.
You have Dana Scully as a Contact? Are you sure that's a can of worms you want to open? ;)

Also, the text of your sheet all looks like a very light grey to me.

Grrr! I tried to edit my sheet and again, it messed up the Tabs! I'm getting very irritated!

You have Dana Scully as a Contact? Are you sure that's a can of worms you want to open? ;)

Also, the text of your sheet all looks like a very light grey to me.
First off, Gillian Anderson is a major hottie with a super sexy voice. Why not give my contact her character's name?

Now that I've taken out all the Tabs, how does the text look to you? It seems to be ok to me.

First off, Gillian Anderson is a major hottie with a super sexy voice. Why not give my contact her character's name?
Because she comes with alien invaders and vast government conspiracies?

Still light grey. I think it's somethign weird the new forum software does, the same happens to the initiative order in the Rifts game.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai can you give us some details on the city, which I'm assuming is Chicago. Are you using any of the canon Chicago By Night books for instance?

Is there a significant non-Camarilla population?

How does the Prince regard arrivals who don't come with the best of pedigrees?

Do you have any characters in mind you'd like for us to relate to, or should we just make up what we need?

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai can you give us some details on the city, which I'm assuming is Chicago. Are you using any of the canon Chicago By Night books for instance?

Is there a significant non-Camarilla population?

How does the Prince regard arrivals who don't come with the best of pedigrees?

Do you have any characters in mind you'd like for us to relate to, or should we just make up what we need?
Yep. Chicago for sure. Um, I have both Chicago by night books, but I’m going to use bits here and there from them. They’ll mostly be inspiration. I’m making a new Prince and chast of characters.

To answer your actual question, just make whatever you need. Then we can talk about it. And I’ll use them as major parts of the plot.

As for non-Camarilla, the Sabbat are here for sure. They have caused some issues in the last few months that the Prince has had to clean up. The Sabbat haven’t been in Chicago in force in some time. But they have a few pockets in the city that have been problems.

The Prince doesn’t care who you are or what you’ve done, just present yourself to her and don’t disturb the order. She may not want to be buddies, but she’ll tolerate you.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I'm thinking of replaying an old character, and for that I'd like to be blood bound to a vampire who isn't in the city that my character ran away from. Being blood bound is generally a Flaw, but you also generally only gets freebies for things that are relevant. So my question is, would you make it relevant so that I get the freebies for it (possibly only, say, half), or would that only be flavor?

Perhaps a compromise? I wil consider it fully relevant if the Vampire you’re blood-bound to becomes an ace up my sleeve that I can pull out at some future date. In other words, you get full benefits and I get a trump card for down the line in our story.

I’d have run it that way most likely anyway.

Sound fair?

The more I read, the more I forgot how much I love/miss this game. Vampire was such a huge part of my RPG experience when I first started playing tabletop RPGs. So much nostalgia. I love that they released the 20th anniversary edition.

I'm delighted!

At the moment, I'm looking at a independent Lasombra Scientist. One who was doing big things for corporate/defense contracts research into human longevity or the healing factor. Someone took him or her out, along with his or her team, by poison or radiation and a Lasombra with a personal or financial interest in the project Embraced them to ensure the expertise wasn't lost. Has probably been in Chicago for a decade or so. Lots of Mental Attributes, long-term planning, and a private cause to uplift humanity (needless to say that's not advertised to other Kindred).

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else brings to the table. I had fun with my Brujah cop before many years ago.

I'm definitely going for a scholar/occultist of some kind. Haven't settled on Clan/Bloodline, tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back