• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Waltz in the Windy City [V:tM 20th] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sorry, school exams this week, an unexpected promotion, a play I'm working concessions for, and a Nor'easter!

Will try to post tonight
No sorry needed. Totally understand and no rush. Just making sure you guys know I'm still here and want to keep this thing going.

Arynne Arynne I do not think Lily would have gone out of her way to introduce herself to him. And he being new in the city, he wouldn't know who's a Giovanni and who isn't...

Want to see if you have anything to add to the exchange as the Giovanni, Arynne Arynne . Otherwise, I can move that part forward and/or describe what's on the flash drive so you guys can head out into the city.

Kassogtha Kassogtha , do you want to describe the drive over to your building and where you set everyone up inside?

I'll answer, I swears!

...it's just that I have parent-teacher conferences today. Just let me get that out of the way....

Hey everyone, sorry for the recent absence from my part, work is keeping me quite busy lately, but I should have a new post ready sometime on friday or saturday at the latest.

Hey everyone, sorry for the recent absence from my part, work is keeping me quite busy lately, but I should have a new post ready sometime on friday or saturday at the latest.
No worries. I have been neglecting this game as I keep getting pulled away. I want to get it on track soon. I’ll have a post soonish. Sorry for the delay. Appreciate you hanging in. It sounds like we’re all pretty busy.

Sherwood Sherwood , Epiphany Epiphany , Esbilon Esbilon , Arynne Arynne , Kassogtha Kassogtha , Razyn Razyn , Lord-Leafar Lord-Leafar , Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws

I haven't seen WlfSamurai WlfSamurai in my Robotech game in a while, too, even though I've seen him online. Sadly, I don't know what's up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back