• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Waltz in the Windy City [V:tM 20th] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
No, but thanks a bunch for considering me. While I do like White Wolf, Vampire is my least favorite game. Face it! The game bites (get it? Vampire? Bites? Ha ha)!

Enjoy yourselves and don't go into torpor ; you never know what might happen to you! =)

Last edited:
I think that I'll take a pass on this, too. I have plenty of games in my schedule to be able to take on one more. Thanks for the thought, though!

Epiphany Epiphany Pips? You're in on this Vampire game? Man, you folks are in for a treat - Pips knows how to role-play! =)

Guys, I mentioned knowing and working with each other before. I'd like to take it a step further. I'd like you all to be a coterie. I think we'll start you all together with the Prince asking a favor.

We are certainly an odd bunch of people to be gathered together.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I'm putting a character together as I type, but I may not have it completed 100% until perhaps Tuesday at the latest, since I need to take a long flight in between, would that be a problem? Also how old are our characters supposed to be on average? I get that we're using standard creation rules, but I was wondering if you have any cap on age? And lastly, if I were to make a character with Thaumaturgy or some Blood Sorcery, and wanted to purchase a few additional rituals, how would I go about that? since as written, there's no cost in freebies or exp for rituals.
Edit: are other books useable with approval? I may have a few merits from older books in the line that I may suggest for consideration.

Okay. First off, I just lied. I just reread all the characters and I can’t do it. Everyone will start as separately as they wish. These characters are too varied and awesome. We’ll go back to the original premise that you’ve all worked together at one point or another.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I'm putting a character together as I type, but I may not have it completed 100% until perhaps Tuesday at the latest, since I need to take a long flight in between, would that be a problem? Also how old are our characters supposed to be on average? I get that we're using standard creation rules, but I was wondering if you have any cap on age? And lastly, if I were to make a character with Thaumaturgy or some Blood Sorcery, and wanted to purchase a few additional rituals, how would I go about that? since as written, there's no cost in freebies or exp for rituals.
Edit: are other books useable with approval? I may have a few merits from older books in the line that I may suggest for consideration.
No worries on time. Tuesday is totally fine. As for additional rituals, let me get back to you tomorrow about it. Great question , though.

My Ventrue Claire is up for putting together a group (formal or informal) made up of Kindred who aren't psychotic (as opposed to much of Kindred society). If folks are up for that, it'd be an easy sell given her resources. Otherwise, totally up for casual encounters in the past.

Tomorrow I’m going to start asking character questions to get a feel for them and what they’re after.

Howdy, stumbled across the interest thread for this and was wondering if still open for new folk? I am old hat WoD so I will need to brush up on changes in Anni version but would love to get my VtM on.

For sure. We’d love to have you. Go ahead and jump into the OOC thread. You’ll find the character sheet thread there too.

Welcome aboard.

Cool. That should give us quite a good variety of characters and abilities to bring to the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back