• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (OOC)

Characters
Here
Cool, maybe I can work them into the plot. Gabriella Ivanko (the vampire chick whose set to be coronated Prince) is worth over 5 Billion. Perhaps some of that cash came in dealings with Pentex...
Pentex could certainly be a potent ally. If the kindred saw fit to be allowed with potentially risky dealings of the Pentex agenda.

And pentex if they saw the vampires as a particularly corrupting influence in the city. Though they would certainly enjoy any demon worshipers or wyrm cultists.

But could easily see Pentex wanting a few vamps for some muscle and power in their payroll.

But if Pentex has some major holdings in the city, then I could see a Prince as having some dealings with them here and there.

Pentex could certainly be a potent ally. If the kindred saw fit to be allowed with potentially risky dealings of the Pentex agenda.

And pentex if they saw the vampires as a particularly corrupting influence in the city. Though they would certainly enjoy any demon worshipers or wyrm cultists.

But could easily see Pentex wanting a few vamps for some muscle and power in their payroll.

But if Pentex has some major holdings in the city, then I could see a Prince as having some dealings with them here and there.
Interesting, a lot of potential here.

I've also been going over a lot of Hunter The Vigil. Probably gonna throw in some "Long Night" and "Loyalists Of Thule" for some cameos in the story. So much material, so many big plans!

Listen guys I really don't know anything about this rolling dice stuff and would rather not have it in the RP at all. Just have it solely narrative based with players just discussing their actions between them to move a scene along. Appreciate it.

Psychie Psychie

Basically, unless he's got a lot of Willpower (more than 5/6 points), he's going to drop the shotgun on the floor.

Basically, unless he's got a lot of Willpower (more than 5/6 points), he's going to drop the shotgun on the floor.
Again I don't know anything about these mechanics and was just studying up on the lore and story. I would really rather not have any of the dice rolling. In the next post. I'll come up with a scenario in which your character can satisfactorily get out of this situation without anyone dying. Jason will be able to feel Moore beginning to invade his mind, he fights it, but before anything else can happen someone stumbles into the situation and my character has to make a quick exit.

Just so you know, in comparison to a vampire, their base Willpower is determined by their Courage Virtue, which unless it is raised by Bonus Points or XP is going to be in the 3-4 point range. Most mortals (Jason is a Ghoul, so he's got some resistance) won't have any extra Willpower and will be subject to the vamp's total control with relative ease.

Just so you know, in comparison to a vampire, their base Willpower is determined by their Courage Virtue, which unless it is raised by Bonus Points or XP is going to be in the 3-4 point range. Most mortals (Jason is a Ghoul, so he's got some resistance) won't have any extra Willpower and will be subject to the vamp's total control with relative ease.
I'll keep all that in mind and do my best to respect the lore of what's feasible and not within the WoD universe. But all these Bonus Points, Dice, Virtue etc. talk is like an alien language to me. All the powers and abilities can be worked into the narrative organically and not be bogged down by all these mechanics.

You are the Storyteller, so we'll go with your wishes. Sorry.
No it's all good, I know this has a back drop of table top. But I'm primarily a writer and all of my RP experience comes from text based stories. Just wanted to clarify my position. I'm thus far enjoying this story and how it's going.

Okay, I may have gotten a little carried away with the length, but it's up. Up to you whether or not this gamble is succesful, boss.

Okay, I may have gotten a little carried away with the length, but it's up. Up to you whether or not this gamble is succesful, boss.
Post seems fine for the most part. But I suspect Alexander is going to get some heat, because Royal Haven is without a Prince at the moment (she's due to be coronated in the next seven days) and the Camarilla will most certainly want to know how Alexander got the info on the so called assassin.

He has no info, yet. He's just saying that he could probably get some, given time, since that's what the Nosferatu are supposed to be good at.

Psychie Psychie Athanas Athanas

Ok idea. Since Moore is somewhat well connected with The Camarilla and her mysterious connection to Gabriella is known to a few elites, I was thinking that in the wake of Alexander showing up out of nowhere with his warnings about the new Prince and after her encounter with Jason, Moore is called back to Royal Haven to get her expertise on the situation on how to best deal with Alexander's offer. What do you guys think?

And here's my post.

Btw, I can't wait for when we're all surrounded and Alun shouts "It's morbin' time!" Morbs into Zulo and morbs all over the mooks.

Psychie Psychie Athanas Athanas

Ok idea. Since Moore is somewhat well connected with The Camarilla and her mysterious connection to Gabriella is known to a few elites, I was thinking that in the wake of Alexander showing up out of nowhere with his warnings about the new Prince and after her encounter with Jason, Moore is called back to Royal Haven to get her expertise on the situation on how to best deal with Alexander's offer. What do you guys think?

Sure, that sounds like it'd create quite a few headaches for both. I'm game!

Garou in Crinos just before they go to town on your face:
bmvBXcz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back