• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (OOC)

Characters
Here
Well Jason is a Ghoul turned Hunter and will be seeking an alliance with The Garou because in his personal philosophy, he respects werewolves, seeing them as naturally appointed protectors of The Earth, while the vampires are appointed as destroyers.

My dude could work with that pretty easily. Be it by personal creed or as the auspice ragabash, he has no problems bucking conventions.

If you looked over my idea and approve, they could eadily both be rogues looking to join in on this fight.

Alternatively, I can go with a more classic approach if you want me to tone it back. I'm already getting that contingency prepared.

My dude could work with that pretty easily. Be it by personal creed or as the auspice ragabash, he has no problems bucking conventions.

If you looked over my idea and approve, they could eadily both be rogues looking to join in on this fight.

Alternatively, I can go with a more classic approach if you want me to tone it back. I'm already getting that contingency prepared.
Alright great, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Hmm. While by default I did the sheet at starter level.

But since this is narrative driven? What sort of power ranges are we supposed to be?

I guess a good non-mechanical way to put it would be,

Are our characters in the beginning middle or end in terms of strength and ability growth?

....i just realised i didn't put the disciplines for my character... someone kick me i am- back to the books i go and feck the aesthetic

So probably safe to say that we all have our things we are good at sorted out, including the respective attributes. Then decent at a few things related to our concept. Moved up a rank or two. Have invested a bit in backgrounds. With a few extra cards up our sleeve as well. With our reserves of willpower and stuff buffered too.

Basically, not outstanding heroes, but rather a good example for our kind. Built to play our concept and roles but not yet good at everything. Not really elites of our kind, but we could be seen that way eventually.

So probably safe to say that we all have our things we are good at sorted out, including the respective attributes. Then decent at a few things related to our concept. Moved up a rank or two. Have invested a bit in backgrounds. With a few extra cards up our sleeve as well. With our reserves of willpower and stuff buffered too.

Basically, not outstanding heroes, but rather a good example for our kind. Built to play our concept and roles but not yet good at everything. Not really elites of our kind, but we could be seen that way eventually.
I think that's the gist of it.

tried my best, hope it ain't too shabby
All good, I didn't give you guys any guide to an intro post since my own only involved me and Psychie's character, so just get creative till all our characters can finally meet up. Which might not be for a while 😆. I'll try and move the plot along as best I can and may utilize time jumps in certain areas.

Also forgive my ignorance on the topic but I have a question. If a child is Embraced and turned into a Kindred, that said child will not age and remain a kid, at least in physical form until Final Death...correct?

Also forgive my ignorance on the topic but I have a question. If a child is Embraced and turned into a Kindred, that said child will not age and remain a kid, at least in physical form until Final Death...correct?
That is correct.

Together is good. Where shall we begin?

Hmm. Depends on if they are friends. Or maybe even their own pack.

Could be prepping a safe house or for a hit on Pentax.

Could be on a simple job for the tribes.

Could be outside the city im a garou meet up.

Bothering each other because they just so happen to be the closest garou to bother.

Cpuld be out doing some leisure activities while going over things they've learned the past week.

Could start in the middle of a fight with some black spirals or vamps.

Picking up supplies or finding a new place for the garou to make use of.

Or go a little deeper, and you are helping me in a case that is leading us towards these disappearances.

Or I am watching you beat up young garou as you teach them the art of werewolf karate as we talk about things.

As Sher said, it is even a flaw in the books.

Child (4pt. Flaw)
Most vampires begin their unlife in adulthood, but your sire, whether by necessity, cruelty, or peculiarity, Embraced you when you were a child. No matter how many years have passed, your body remains prepubescent. Your Strength and Stamina may not be higher than 2 and the difficulty of rolls to lead or command mortal adults increases by two.

Hmm. Depends on if they are friends. Or maybe even their own pack.

Could be prepping a safe house or for a hit on Pentax.

Could be on a simple job for the tribes.

Could be outside the city im a garou meet up.

Bothering each other because they just so happen to be the closest garou to bother.

Cpuld be out doing some leisure activities while going over things they've learned the past week.

Could start in the middle of a fight with some black spirals or vamps.

Picking up supplies or finding a new place for the garou to make use of.

Or go a little deeper, and you are helping me in a case that is leading us towards these disappearances.

Or I am watching you beat up young garou as you teach them the art of werewolf karate as we talk about things.
I say we are meeting up at a local steakhouse to discuss a raid on a Pentax facility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back