• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (OOC)

Characters
Here
Sherwood Sherwood D. Rex D. Rex
Still waiting to get to you guys, hopefully in the next few posts, I can get Jason and Drake out to the woods to meet with the Garou. But by all means you can keep going between the two of you until our characters can meet up.

Psychie Psychie Athanas Athanas
I've set you two up to have a little side encounter, so feel free to discuss it among yourselves and post up whenever your ready.

SirNateUnknown SirNateUnknown
I know I kind of shoved Zachariah off, but you can have the character go in several different directions. He can choose to stick around and take Carns up on his offer, or you can have Zachariah choose to investigate further just what is going on with the Camarilla at this point.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
I'll be setting up Jason's return to Royal Haven in the next update. I'll probably have Carns detain Alun by some creative means. Since he didn't get any info from Professor Moore, and since Alun seems to have some knowledge pertaining to The Camarilla, Carns will hold your Tzimsice to be questioned by Jason.

I can't really think of anything to post, so I'll just wait for the interrogation to start.

That being said, I'd be down if we were to make this into a collab of sorts, so the conversation flows better.

Sherwood Sherwood D. Rex D. Rex
Still waiting to get to you guys, hopefully in the next few posts, I can get Jason and Drake out to the woods to meet with the Garou. But by all means you can keep going between the two of you until our characters can meet up.

Psychie Psychie Athanas Athanas
I've set you two up to have a little side encounter, so feel free to discuss it among yourselves and post up whenever your ready.

SirNateUnknown SirNateUnknown
I know I kind of shoved Zachariah off, but you can have the character go in several different directions. He can choose to stick around and take Carns up on his offer, or you can have Zachariah choose to investigate further just what is going on with the Camarilla at this point.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
I'll be setting up Jason's return to Royal Haven in the next update. I'll probably have Carns detain Alun by some creative means. Since he didn't get any info from Professor Moore, and since Alun seems to have some knowledge pertaining to The Camarilla, Carns will hold your Tzimsice to be questioned by Jason.
dw i was just about to post mine hopefully the rat stop eating my cable for the third time

I can't really think of anything to post, so I'll just wait for the interrogation to start.

That being said, I'd be down if we were to make this into a collab of sorts, so the conversation flows better.
Yea, you and Psychie get together and hash something out. Should be interesting.

Ok I get a gauge of who all is still in this, since we seemed to have some people drop off. Sound off if your still going forward with the RP.

how is everyone doing?
Unfortunately, I believe the RP is dead. Everyone pretty much dropped off the map. But otherwise I'm doing well. I've just begun early pre-production on a fan made mockumentary film based on an episode of the original Twilight Zone.Your paragraph text.png
So far all we have is a start up poster and have just begun on the script. But it should be a ton of fun. Very excited for the project!

Unfortunately, I believe the RP is dead. Everyone pretty much dropped off the map. But otherwise I'm doing well. I've just begun early pre-production on a fan made mockumentary film based on an episode of the original Twilight Zone.View attachment 992610
So far all we have is a start up poster and have just begun on the script. But it should be a ton of fun. Very excited for the project!
rp is dead? god that sucks, now where do i go with my salubri guy? this is sad

oh that sounds fun!
im rooting for ya!

Unfortunately, I believe the RP is dead. Everyone pretty much dropped off the map. But otherwise I'm doing well. I've just begun early pre-production on a fan made mockumentary film based on an episode of the original Twilight Zone.View attachment 992610
Apologies, I got sick suddenly and wanted to post, but everything seemed to pile up on me in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back