• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (OOC)

Characters
Here
Let's see... Sherwood Sherwood got anything in mind for another werewolf if you want to work together?

I'm tempted to go a bit off the rails this time. A little mechanic I though was interesting.

Where the skin dancers forcibly turn one into garou through the ritual of sacred rebirth.

Adding one to their numbers against their will. Now having broke free from the tribe to escape and start new.

Of that. Two paths present itself.

The pelts of five garou forcibly taken. I struggle with the taint of the wyrm and seek a way to cleanse it.

Or

The pelts of the five garou, they gave willingly, knowing they would die willingly and hoping to the spare the victim and spit in the eyes of the skin dancers. Free from the taint, I must come to terms with their sacrifice. And carry on their legacy and duty.

Sorry peeps, I'm currently at work and trying to keep up with replies. I'll go through it all and address everything once I get off work!

I see I see! No worries, friend. I still don't have a grasp on it myself, mechanically speaking.

Are we going to be using stats and dice for this game or we sticking with a narrative focused/only approach?

As for characters! Anything in particular you need for a character? Anything goes? Got something you want to see?

Off the top of my head, I got a simple human detective to use. Though he is outside of the loop. Could remedy that easily. He would be cool for a werewolf too if you'd rather more supernatural.

Then again, Vampire is the name of the game. So I could make that too.
Yea I know almost nothing about the dice and stats stuff, so I'm just stick with the narrative story telling.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Time frame is current year, good ole' 2022!

Sherwood Sherwood

So you want to plan something together or shall I wing it and we see what unfolds?
Sorry I haven't replied earlier. I kept on getting distracted by other stuff.

You have such an imagination, I would hate to shackle you down with anything. Just come up with something and I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Sorry I haven't replied earlier. I kept on getting distracted by other stuff.

You have such an imagination, I would hate to shackle you down with anything. Just come up with something and I'm sure it will be fantastic.
By working within limitations one can truly maximize the creativity of what is within the bounds of reason. Free me and I'll probably break something lol.

But! I gotcha. I'll go with my plan and see what trouble I can get into. Make some fun for good ole Deunan to get into as well. Good lady, I missed her.

Nothing too bizarre; we don't want to cause nightmares for the Storyteller. lol

Whatever you come up with should be able to fit in with other non-horribly twisted Garou and Vamps. Does that help?

Whatever you come up with should be able to fit in with other non-horribly twisted Garou and Vamps. Does that help?
Does the previous idea count as too bizarre?

Cause I can easily go straight up legit garou. A ragabash would make a good detective.

Does the previous idea count as too bizarre?

Cause I can easily go straight up legit garou. A ragabash would make a good detective.
Probably. Having the skins of other weres is not a normal thing. IMHO, a detective would be cool.

Probably. Having the skins of other weres is not a normal thing. IMHO, a detective would be cool.
No. Defiantly not a normal thing. But then again, the skins were just for the ritual to awaken a garou transformation in a kinfolk. Its not like he's carting them around. Though a cool visual would be a patchwork in wolf forms design to the fur reminiscent of the garou slain.

But that could cause some issues with the local tribes. I doubt they would want anybody around who has even a marginal connection to the Black Spiral Dancers.

D. Rex D. Rex
Would your Garou be open to working with a Human Ghoul?
Hmm. Normally the garou aren't too found of vampires. Given they are basically on the side of the wyrm, if my memory serves me correctly.

I'm not against the idea at all though.

Playing it out might require a few things to consider.

1. Vampire vs Garou politics in the area.
2. The ghouls relationship with vampires.
3. The tribes of garou in the area and their attitudes to ghouls.
4. The garou and ghoul in question.

A more lone wolf type deal (as in more outside of tribal culture) might be better suited to collaboration ghouls and vampires.

From what I know of my dude now, I could probably manage a good reason to work with one.

My potentially too bizarre idea would put him in a position to work with whoever he can.

Normally the garou aren't too found of vampires. Given they are basically on the side of the wyrm, if my memory serves me correctly.
I don't believe the vampires are ostensibly allied with the Wyrm (consciously or not), they just stink of it heavily. As far as my memory goes.

Hmm. Normally the garou aren't too found of vampires. Given they are basically on the side of the wyrm, if my memory serves me correctly.

I'm not against the idea at all though.

Playing it out might require a few things to consider.

1. Vampire vs Garou politics in the area.
2. The ghouls relationship with vampires.
3. The tribes of garou in the area and their attitudes to ghouls.
4. The garou and ghoul in question.

A more lone wolf type deal (as in more outside of tribal culture) might be better suited to collaboration ghouls and vampires.

From what I know of my dude now, I could probably manage a good reason to work with one.

My potentially too bizarre idea would put him in a position to work with whoever he can.

Well Jason is a Ghoul turned Hunter and will be seeking an alliance with The Garou because in his personal philosophy, he respects werewolves, seeing them as naturally appointed protectors of The Earth, while the vampires are appointed as destroyers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back