[Valentines Day topic] What user is your Valentine?

EHHHHHHH???!!!!!
>/////<
T-THANK YOU!

Eeeto...

You deserve a tag back Mechanist, and @Idea, and the entire AEGIS facility 108 crew because I love everyone, including the ones who have left and even the newcomers <3  (But maybe tagging all the 40+ players is excessive?)
And uhhhhh, @FemTheHufflepuffRabbit, @Wixard (We still need to play something together, man) @Grey (You're awesome and I would love to join other of your RP's at a later date). And some people from Escape! @Scattered Ambitions, @King in Yellow and @JR260 mostly, not that I don't like the rest, but they've been since the start and they're special to me >w< (please don't be mad if I didn't mention you QAQ). Also @RegalWindstar 

There's probably more, but I can't remember people's usernames and/or only met 'em once or twice... [I have a bad memory]

So yeah! Love you all!!!

Wowies I was mentioned x3 but I kinda already did this in a status update recently lol x3 <3333

so you all know who you are ;)

Oh. I guess I should post on here since I have been tagged Three Times xD

@Fleur He is my gey nephew and is grate

@Pandora's Box Is my amazing daughter who makes my day

@Bub One of my longest friends on RPN

@purity My Twin Wifey <3  

@WanderingJester My Video game and wrestling Nerd friend(I don't love you like that dude >.>)

I feel the love XD.  Same to you ^_^  Did you see the vid I posted on your wall?  :-3

Well, I'm, uh... I'm pretty sure @TheDox is my valentine.

..there's a thought.

Will you be my valentine? :P

I can't believe you tagged me in this the day my dog died. XD You'll finally be older than him one day, kiddo. (: Did dems tell you or was it really random? Thank you...

I didn't know D: I'm sorry about your dog. You're welcome for the tag. ^-^ I'm glad I could make your day better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back