[Valentines Day topic] What user is your Valentine?

Hey cmon, dont be like that... Have fun with him every now and then.

Besides, he has to have a valentine... right?

I have plenty just I see the children are still need much room to grow. Sad state they still are in I'm right all the time as many fail to plan the future mine is set.  Children need to learn the world is never nice so grow up and realize i'm just amazing the  way I am. Because I know the world's truths 75% so far by not accepting any weak ideals. My date is now on hold lots of legal battles to send many people in my field to prison for using illegal practices.

12032004_944137325633287_7143497877119550672_n.jpg

I believe the line was "My 20k columns will rape you" to a certain @Trust

Thanks to @Quillicious for reminding me

That was vanguard reference is all not sexual advance or comment.  Calm your tits all of you it's vanguard term columns is a row in vanguard the number is power in my column. So don't assume you know things because you believe the world is sugar coated place.

I'm me your you have fun living life is all I can say. I'm one of many in this life like this. I'm being calm is all rare for me since I have legal battles now to fight hey using the legal system to drain people of time & bank accounts is great.

Oh  oh....erm.....

@volchan a really good friend in my opinion, been able to talk to her on countless occasions about random stoof

great Rp partner too! And really really nice, to me anyways

Can we please not get so pissed over this? It was just an appreciation post thing, and, now we're all down to this hellhole thing..

I'll do mine again.

@Ain't Nobody Like Me~ cause she's really awesome and I'd tell her anything. <3

@StriderBro because inside jokes and he's really just, great. <3

@Lambda-11 because she's so cool, and quite chill. No huge ego, not a biased prick, and least drama-filled person I know :/  that's quite good. <3

And I just realized people are opening up a can of worms, can't we have a single thread without anyone getting into a fight please? Move on people, shit happened in the past but there ain't a benefit from bringing it back up, so I'm only gonna say this once, shut up, move on and get the hell over it capiche?

And I just realized people are opening up a can of worms, can't we have a single thread without anyone getting into a fight please? Move on people, shit happened in the past but there ain't a benefit from bringing it back up, so I'm only gonna say this once, shut up, move on and get the hell over it capiche?

Im starting a new religion, we worship this dude right here

@Exiled Ace is my valentine, 'cause he's a pretty cool guy. 

I walk a lonely road, the only road that I have ever known, don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back