[Valentines Day topic] What user is your Valentine?

2 hours ago, RegalWindstar said:

Awww *huggles* So sweet <3

Mmm my Valentines?

People are doing their friends..mm okay

Mine would be...

@P E A C H E E.  @k a r m a @Scattered Ambitions @Brooke ~ @Necessity4Fun @Miss Alice @Kade @Mr Swiftshots @thistle @DestinyRed @Cryobionic @Elfia Nightwing @Kihara017 @WaitingFAE @Poe @welian @Mordecai @Kaerri @Captain Hesperus @Gou @Leo Hyde

Aw, Re!

Well, my list is pretty short. @RegalWindstar, @Necessity4Fun, and @Unknown1. There are other people, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

.. I feel obliged to reply to this now that I've been tagged..

But I can't pick just one person.

@Keidivh, @Thalia_Neko, @DuskSchneeRose, @The Unamed Neko, @Ensig, @Kuroko, @Mollisol, @Kwillz, and @Happy Red Mage

I love and appreciate you all, so, so much~ You brought life to one of my biggest roleplaying cravings ever, and amazingly at that. Thank you all! x3

I can't ignore my two best friends on this site, though~

@Paranoid, one of the best, sweetest people I've ever met~

And @Psychopath (Inactive). You couldn't get back here soon enough, Psycho. We miss you >-<

Last edited by a moderator:

@Keidivh, @Thalia_Neko, @DuskSchneeRose, @The Unamed Neko, @Ensig, @Kuroko, @Mollisol, @Kwillz, and @Happy Red Mage

I love and appreciate you all, so, so much~ You brought life to one of my biggest roleplaying cravings ever, and amazingly at that. Thank you all! x3

EH?!?!?!? I'm a valentine?! Alright then it's my turn I guess

@Keidivh, @Thalia_Neko, @Happy Red Mage, (You too Calm), @Mollisol

And hopefully my real valentine @BrokenRemedy

I can't ignore my two best friends on this site, though~

@Paranoid, one of the best, sweetest people I've ever met~

And @Psychopath (Inactive). You couldn't get back here soon enough, Psycho. We miss you >-<

Da'w you! i gotta say thanks so much for letting us be a part of it! It's an amazing adaptation and I'm truly grateful to be able to rp with such skilled and great people! Love you as well mate!

@Thalia_Neko @Mossino Party Animals <3  

I have to say...

@Calm For making a RWBY RP that is actually still sorta alive during the Trials.

@Keidivh That is making my Tsundere Winter Rose ship 

and everyone else on here!

White Rose forever! =D

EH?!?!?!? I'm a valentine?! Alright then it's my turn I guess

@Keidivh, @Thalia_Neko, @Happy Red Mage, (You too Calm), @Mollisol

And hopefully my real valentine @BrokenRemedy

Rosey and Kitty sista's fo life

@BlackJack

For letting me be a part of an incredible RWBY rp!

Oh and last but most definitely not least

the one person Im surprised I didnt think of sooner

@Lord Pug because he's like

the best rival 

My Valentine is @Echo Dreamsong! My actual valentine is my GF @Demonic Archangel, but she doesn't come on this cite much anymore.... So it's my little Echo! Sorry to my Pasta friends, but I've known Echo a bit longer, and we have a special bond... She knows what I actually look like, hair and all!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! 
Artie's mine too! 
Ooh! Artie, I have a picture for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back