• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

"Just outside of town, I'll take it from there" said Burrowing shrew not wanting to foil his plan

"Because i'm with someone who was turned intoa yansi to set you free" said Sage

"Yes sir..." The guard started stacking up swords and shileds. He took about 30 pair. "Is it enough?" He asked.

"What?!" Blue Star was baffled again but it was not time to worry for that. "They won't sell our children but if you say you want to buy corn, they'll take you to the building." He said.

"I'd say that'd be enough, warrior" said Burrowing Shrew hoping he got the titles right.

"Buy Corn you say?" Asked Sage

"Warrior... ? Thank you, sir... it's an honor to be called that by you. I'll bring these myself..." The guard said assuming that he was going to be promoted. The load he was carrying was so heavy the made his legs tremble while walking. But he forced himself to do the job perfectly. As soon as they were out of the town, Running River punched guard's head down heavily, leaving him unconscious on the ground. "Let's take weapons and run." He said and picked half of swords. It would be very suspicious if the enemy saw a bunch of swords hovering in midair so had had to be quick.

"Yes, this farm sells corps. They don't trade slaves because their policy is keeping hostages and make use work for them with all we've got..." Blue Star said and stared back at the stone building hatefully.

(Running river was on his way to the Capitol, not Thosilni unless two different warriors happen to be named Running River)
The transparent warriors ran with their greatswords and shields toward their horses and steads.

"Right" Said Sage "I'm going to tell Antelope, bye" and just like that, Sage went back through the gateway and told Antelope "okay, they don't trade slaves, but they do sell their crop, go up to the stone house and ask to buy corn. I'll somehow think of a way to smuggle the mage out of here"

(XD Sorry, his name was Summer Sun. I didn't notice that when I typed.)

First team had accomplished its mission and was about to report to the chief. But the second team still had to think of a plan. Antelope had been affected emotionally by the sad story his partner told him. "I'll go in to see the corps then you find children's room and get rid of the guard. We'll hide children among corps and take them out. Without hostages, they won't be able to control that young sage." He suggested.

Antelope went to the road and ambushed behind trees at side road. He jumped at the first carriage driver, took him down and knocked him out. Burgling the carriage, he drove to the store house via a stone path made for carts and carriages. He stopped by the door and demanded checking on quality of the corps before purchasing. The guards opened the door and he walked in casually wondering if his partner had managed to enter as well.

Pol pot's wet dream
Human Child slaves labored away as they laid out the corn that they had picked from the field as two yansis paced up and down the stone building with whips in hand ready to lash the child that was slacking off in arranging the husks of corn. Once they had been done lining up the corn husks one of the yansis said "Just let me get the field owner to quote you on a price okay?"

(Nice index with creative naming. It feels like reading a book. <3 )

"Yeah, you go get the price. I'll be waiting here." Antelope said and waited for the first guard to leave. It boiled his blood in anger as saw poor children being whipped by the hideous beasts. That could be the worst nightmare of a child. "Hey pal... these kids work very good. Is there chance I can buy a few of them?" He whispered to the remaining guard. The yansi shook his head. "That's not possible; they are part of our system." He replied. "Then how can I get one? I saw non in auction..." Antelope insisted. "hm... i don't like these slaves hear us... I've an offer for your boss. If he helps me to get a few human kids I can do him a favor... just come over there and I'll explain all." he spoke in silver tongue as pointed at a darker corner of the storehouse, away from children's sight.

The children had been whipped to not slack so they kept quiet as not to be whipped again and once they were done, they stood in silence hoping not to be made an example of. The second guard walked into the stone workhouse with the field owner saying "Here he is" as the field owner followed his guard into the workhouse. The field owner was 67 years old, balding fur in some places had a very wrinkled neck and face "I see you want to purchase my produce" Said the field owner with a raspy yet susinct voice "Name your price."

Once away from sight, Antelope started whispering his offer in guard's ear but suddenly took his head and broke neck. The yansi was dead in instance. He had just covered the corps with crops when the other guard returned with the owner. He approached them casually, wondering where his invisible partner was. "Good product... did you see my carriage out there? Those barrels are filled with fruits. I wish to have a trade for the same amount in addition to an extra barrel as fruits are more valuable that corns." He stated his offer. he already had gotten rid of one of guards. He could take down this one too if the old animal wasn't around. although he was old, he still could call for help and cause extra trouble. He thought of different ways to send the owner away.

"Just see yourself...." Antelope went to the stolen carriage and rolled one of barrels down then opened it's lid. "You can check all of them." He said then climbed the carriage again and opened all barrels as he wasn't sure if all of the were filled with fruits. Fortunately, they were all the same but one that had been filled with water. "Seems that... I've dropped one of the on the way." He said then looked at the remaining guard. "Can you help me find it?" He asked him.

"Oh" said the field owner going over to the cart "Let me see." He looked down into the barrel of water exclaiming "What are you trying to pull here?!"

"That's not for you... that's for my household." Antelope replied casually. "I told you to check all of them; I'm not going to trade unfairly." He said and wondered why the guard had ignored him. "I assume I've to look for the lost one by myself." He walked back in the road a few steps. "Are you still with me?" He whispered waiting for his invisible partner to give him a sign.

The field owner checked the other two barrels whitch were empty as Sage whispered back "yes, I'm still here." The field owner meanwhile looked in the remaining barrels to find one full of dirty laundry, another filled with grass and the last one holding congealed fat for making candles.

"Can you get rid of the guard? I have a plan for the old one." Antelope said and went back to the carriage silently.
He waited for the guard to be distracted the suddenly pushed the old beast in an empty barrel he was looking into and put the lid. Before he could deal with confusion and shout for help, Antelope had rolled the barrel down the road. "Have a nice ride!" He said.

Sage tripped the guard by punching at his ankle causing him to get knocked out and a large section of both of his horns becoming chipped off. "Alright, kids you're escaping" said Sage, follow that Cart!" And wanting to be out of the place they were bred, they ran toward the gate behind the cart with next to no one else stopping them.

"No no... in the carriage... in the carriage..." It took antelope lots of effort to catch all the kids and hide them in empty barrels behind carriage. "Climb up, comrade! We're going to pick the sage and then all of us can leave these towns and villages of yansi." He called his invisible partner the drove fast into the farm and stopped near Blue Star. "If you want to see your children jump up!" He said. The sage climbed to see kids sitting in barrels. It was unbelievable for him but the carriage move anyway and soon they were on the road toward the fence.

Running river and his teammate(?) had just arrived at the city. "Too big and confusing. Where should we start from?" RR asked.

Great Owl, running River's teammate marveled at the Yansi Capitol city, Plangi (pop. 125,700) "alright, we just need to learn to read and look at the kidnapping records.

"Where do the yansi learn reading and writing? From their parents?" Running River asked as watched a group of calves running in the street.

"How are we going to find it when we can't read signs? Maybe you can talk to one of kids making them speak about it without suspecting you?" He asked Great Owl.

Great owl walked over to the playing kids and tapped one of their shoulders asking "excuse me, do you know of where I can learn to read?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back