• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

Soon, Mitra returned with her pan filled with narrow light green leaves. She washed them then filled the pan halfway with water to brew the leaves.

"These leaves grow on trees and has different flavor from black tea. I don't know their name but they taste good." Mitra answered.

Mitra took her share and join Smitson. "You don't have mild weather? It's so good for plants' grow and the variety of animals is hight." She said.

“We do have mild weather back where I come from, it’s just that there’s always that spring mist in the air right now” said the captain

"It's going to disappear once the sun is up. It might feel irritating but is way better than dry air for health." Mitra noted.

“I see” said the captain “But i reckon that we keep pushing westward wherever possible if Ember doesn’t mind of course”

"We haven't moved much yet." Mitra said as poured some hot drink in a random mug found near former place of the pan. "Dragons tend to travel westward. The more you proceed you'll see less people and more chance to meet a dragon." She handed the mug to Smithson.

Mitra couldn't forget how Orm wished to cleanse the earth from humankind. "There's no reason to assume so." She answered. she didn't need to scare the captain yet. "I think most of them mind their on business. You should ask Ember about the details."

“I see” said the captain eating his eggs “So, is there royalty or kingships around here or is it like the Goryeons where Dragons are the de facto emporers?”

"This continent is larger than you've imagined." Mitra remembered flying above Orm's realm. "Are you interested in history? I can say it's like main islands the way they were centuries ago, before kingdoms appear out of union of lordships. You can meet tribes, villages, small and big societies taking different parts of land. I've been here for a short time and only have heard of one kingship that belongs to beastly people called yansi. You're going to love pagans and witches after meeting them."

“Well anywhere that isn’t aveupe or very westerly portions of Casia is going to be full of pagans and witches” remarked the captain “It’s become kind of a given for a lot of us at this point”

Mitra shook her head. "I don't mean that." She said. "I want to say... they believe in rightfulness of what all nations in trade know as inhuman and cruel. Of course there're always a bunch rotten beasts among humans who won't stop their corruption but by force, but the yansi is spreading it like sacred lessons and tends to use magic to force everyone on this continent into this pass."

Mitra nodded. "You can say... boundaries are been severed here. They're half human half buffalo." She answered. "You might have heard about, or even seen, half man creatures but I've never hear of a kingdom of them. This folk is going to establish a huge kingdom by abusing peacefulness of people of this land. Ember has a lot to tell about them."

“Usually the half-man creatures are isolated tribes away from the humankinds” stated the captain “But a whole kingdom of them?!” “It’s almost as if this place is a kind of upsidedownland” remarked the sailor who was sitting closeby.

Mitra looked side way at the spoken sailor. "Oh, you were listening too? I didn't notice." She said and shrugged. "If you need more accurate information you should ask Ember." Mitra remembered how much Orm hated yansi and blamed humankind for giving birth to such half bread, but she was never going to tell Smithson about Orm.

"The mug I gave you is filled with that. Did you like it?" Mitra asked. She noticed that the captain had changed the subject but couldn't guess his reason. "It must be a type of nyssa sylvatica... so it might be good for heart and breathing." She added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back