• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

“They have different words” explained the captain “But they all describe the same area without describing the people”

"A few men have traveled all around this land that's why no one can name the entire vast earth that you call continet. It surprising that you can name it without knowing it." Magi spoke.

"Me? No, it's not something that I can do. If the land should have a name, then elders should name it." Magi answered.

“I see” said the captain taking more bites out of his fish “And where would I go to meet with one of these elders?”

"You really want to do so?" Magi asked with amazement. "It's hard to meet all of them. But I've heard there is an old woman who speaks to spirits of the past and present. She doesn't stay in one place for long and keeps traveling... but I've heard she has a fox hole in hills near those grassy fields you can see from here."

“Tomorrow morning” said the captain suprised by his crew’s promptness “It’s been a trying day of expeditions and we all need to get some rest.”

Captain fetri had finished his fish and went to sleep just thirty minutes later.

As Captain Smithson’s crew slept, A suspect group of green leaves fell on top of the crew including Mitra & ember. The leaves slowly shifted into large bears developing paws just soon enough to crawl off of their prey.

Ember was aware enough even while resting to notice the threat. According to his instincts, he shifted to his true form to fight and managed to threw the bear on Mitra away and save her from getting hurt. His skin was too though for animals to scratch. After keeping Mitra secure under his arm, he looked at the rest of men to see if it wasn't too late so save them.

"What do you think you're doing, half-men?" Ember asked in hushed but brutal voice. Mitra was speechless due to surprise and fear. She looked at a bear to the other by riddled eyes.

"Don't mock me... there are more to eat than some strange pale men from over seas..." The dragon growled. "If you're man eaters then I should count you animals which means I can prey on you." He warned them.

(I'm so sorry.)

The bears soon ran away as the crew awoke with a start as a large fuzzy dragon seemed to be yelling at the bears. “Dragon!” panicked the Knight as the crew bolted behind the tree fearing the worst while the Mage quickly threw ice energy into his staff “Calm down!” said Captain Smitson “It’s probably one of them guardian dragons that Captain Fetri told me about!”

"You are so lucky." The dragon told Smithson with his deep voice before turning his large eyes toward the mage. "Don't even try to bother your dragon by your pathetic magic. Men believe that they have unique powers but they're all the same and they are too weak." He said coldly.

The mage immediately dispelled his magic for he was at the dragon’s mercy “We can camp here and explore the land, yes?” Asked the captain nervously

"I really don't like to allow it." Ember answered honestly. "But more and more of you strangers are going to come by ships. As a guardian, it's not in my nature to keep you back or hurt you before you do wrong. So, instead of waiting for you to cause trouble and then punish you, I'm going to teach you how to respect these lands that have been under shadow of dragons more than any other place that men had lived on. I expect you to learn and teach it to your folk." He said strictly. "So rest assured and get ready to meet what you've come to discover." He changed his form to the man they had seen first and smiled at them with hospitality.

"I don't know what this hæthen god powerful means. I'm a dragons and dragons out to protect their living place. For the first portion of information that you might want to write down; my home is earth so I protect it by everything it gives me." Suren replied. He had a lot to tell about dragons but this much was enough for people he hardly knew. "Not that animalist clan is aware of my presence, you're going to be safe. Why don't you go back to sleep?"

“Men, come back here and get some shuteye, the Dragon is really Ember’s true fom” said the captain as the sailors soon got back to sleep just several minutes later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back