• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Crxxs do you mind telling when? I am gonna be a bit busy around 4, and I don’t want to miss the rp, lol

What if... the power of internal combustion/literally exploding. Not sure exactly how that would work but it's an interesting concept.

Side note: how is this guy not in jail?

What if... the power of internal combustion/literally exploding. Not sure exactly how that would work but it's an interesting concept.

he was, when he was 11(he was in jail for 1-2 years), but now he keeps the fire contained.

I'm gonna get started on the starter post now.

Side Note: This roleplay will always be open.

can you please give me something more useless for the power? just thought of one, can induce procrastination in anyone and only for 15 minutes to 1 hour.

Last edited:
can induce procrastination in anyone and only for 5 minutes
That can be useful. Actually, that kind of sounds like the classic "useless power is considered useless by everyone including it's user but in the final battle it's what saves the day" power. Like, maybe the big bad villain's about to enact his evil plan by placing the gem of doom in the evil murder ray and the heroes could stop him if they had just a little more time. Boom, procrastination power saves the universe.

That can be useful. Actually, that kind of sounds like the classic "useless power is considered useless by everyone including it's user but in the final battle it's what saves the day" power. Like, maybe the big bad villain's about to enact his evil plan by placing the gem of doom in the evil murder ray and the heroes could stop him if they had just a little more time. Boom, procrastination power saves the universe.
lol, y e s. I'mma fix my oc a bit.
Villain:I will be about to destroy the world!!!
Tiene: A bit more time? I'm not ready yet.
Villain:eh, I'll just do it tomorrow.

10-15 minutes later:
Villain:wait a sec-

Last edited:
Roleplay is up! Also, you'll know your character was accepted and approved to rp if I liked your character sheet. If your sheet isn't liked, you probably need to fix something or finish something. Feel free to ask me!

BackSet BackSet Neal Caffrey Neal Caffrey Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Xeppy Xeppy kakemha kakemha Millfall Millfall Apple-On-A-Tree Apple-On-A-Tree Henery Henery SpookySableye SpookySableye FinnlEy FinnlEy JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Knight boi Knight boi Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre MeggsMenagerie MeggsMenagerie Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns

Optimo Optimo just to ask do the students have some grasp on their powers, like they can use them, or they don’t have any clue about them at all?

They can use the very basics of their powers. Nothing advanced. And nobody has the basics mastered.
Optimo Optimo okok gotcha, cause I was gonna have hanako just folding paper using her power as a habit, is that alright?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back