• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
What would the basics of my power be? It's kind of basic so I'm not sure how to develop it and such... hmm...

And what about Finnley? She’s already pretty strong….but she definitely can’t control her strength sometime….so would that be Pretey basic?

And what about Finnley? She’s already pretty strong….but she definitely can’t control her strength sometime….so would that be Pretey basic?
Yeah, having trouble controlling her strength would be fine to start out.

So I was about to write something in the ic, but re-read everything that happened in the ic so far, and um..a lot of posts seem to be missing? maybe I'm just tired

So I was about to write something in the ic, but re-read everything that happened in the ic so far, and um..a lot of posts seem to be missing? maybe I'm just tired
There were a lot more posts than there are right now but some were deleted because it felt like the roleplay was moving too fast. Don't worry, it may seem kinda confusing but nothing important has happened yet. Ask any questions if you have any,

Yeah, three people told each other their names and started singing superhero songs but with demons. That's what happened in the deleted posts XD

Is it too late to make a character and join? I ended up having to be on call for work the last few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back