• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Claud

(Sorry for responding so late)

Claud stared at the schedule in their hands, now crumpled from who-knows-what. As they were examining it, it suddenly straightened out again, as they looked at it again. The paper was perfectly fine, other than a few crumples. They turned around to see a black-haired girl apologizing to everyone as Claud looked away. Oh. So, was it her that did it? Claud ignored the apology, sitting quietly, thinking that she wasn't really bothering just Claud, but all of them. Speaking would be useless and unnecessary if they weren't trying to bother them specifically. They looked at how the black-haired boy muttered something about them, and then how some others scooted away from them. Although this may have an angering or sad effect on others, it would never for Claud. Looking absolutely delighted by themselves for arguing and having others get away from them, they took their time examining the paper again.

Although Claud was sitting by themselves, they could overhear all the names of them introducing themselves: Steve, Ally, Finnley, Silo. They had no idea why they were giving away their names to random strangers, but they would do what they must. Their eyes drifted over to the red-haired boy with the cloud birthmark, with his remarks to others. Claud raised their eyebrows. This was the only one in the room besides them that actually made any sense and wasn't goody-goody with others all the time. They stared at their schedule, the rush of disappointment flowing through them again from being in the same class as these people. Hopefully this school year would be over and done with soon.​

(Lol it’s fine) Finnley looked over to claud for a moment with a awkward and worried expression, a little dissapointed that Claud…,,well. Didn’t seem vary social, and would probably yell at her again if she even tried to talk to her. but there wasent use dwelling on it, she looked back to the clock and the others, she didn’t want to waste much time worrying about it.

Slipping into a class unnoticed wasn't so difficult, even if there was more noise he'd rather not deal with. The place was distracting, and he had the temptation to just go rest in the highest place he could find. As it was, obligations are obligations, and he was no slacker.

Hope you can handle things by yourself, mom. His thoughts went back home, for a second.

Time goes by, waiting for things to happen.

What a pain...

Vincin waited, he was extremely bored listening to all the excited chatter, but a small smiled remained on his face. It was a little annoying hearing them all talk, but it reminded him of life at home. Big family, he was used to this kind of thing.
He'd been sitting for approximately 10 minutes. Others were happily displaying there powers and getting to know each other.
He was usually a very social person, but his nervousness was taking over, and he hasn't put any effort into putting up the courage to utter a word.
Although since he would be sharing a class with them, he would get to know them at a later date.

The sound of heavy boots can be heard as the male walked down the hall way.

``It's got to be around here somewhere." He asked himself. He rounded the corner then eyed the classroom door filled to the brim with students.

"I'm a little late. Eh. They won't notice."
He walked in, eyeing the students as some caused a ruckus.

He sat next to the blue eyed, long haired male, staring at his class mate a bit before responding, "Yo. What even is this class?" darting his eyes somewhere else.

The sound of heavy boots can be heard as the male walked down the hall way.

``It's got to be around here somewhere." He asked himself. He rounded the corner then eyed the classroom door filled to the brim with students.

"I'm a little late. Eh. They won't notice."
He walked in, eyeing the students as some caused a ruckus.

He sat next to the blue eyed, long haired male, staring at his class mate a bit before responding, "Yo. What even is this class?" darting his eyes somewhere else.
(OOC: is he talking to Vincin...? I don't want to be wrong and respond if he isn't)

Nicolina Davis
mood
exicited/nervous

outfit
here

tags
Open for interaction
While Nicolina had been on a plane before it didn't mean that the girl liked to be on planes, not one bit. Her nerves had gotten the best of her and she'd needed just a few minutes to calm herself down before she got off the plane and ran towards the school. "Oh no, I don't want to be late on my first day!" she said aloud not expecting for anyone to hear her as she ran towards the classroom.
She skidded to a stop in front of the door and tried to calm her breathing before she slipped inside and found an empty seat, though it seemed to have a lot of people around it. She couldn't pick out more than one person at a time and she was constantly looking around.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
Finnley looked towards Nicolina with a puzzled look, but she smiled and gave a hearty wave. She didn’t want to be rude after all.

"So I guess we all have to welcome you here." Tiene said. Typical of his sort of I will try to prepare you, but I don't care about how you're reacting routine, he said, "It doesn't matter if you're nervous because it's understandable. It also doesn't matter if you're new, because we all either are new, or we got held back." He looked around, "Everyone here seems to be new, though, so you're okay."

(OOC: ok lol)
Vincin looked back at the dark haired boy, responding with a grin. "Oh this is just orientation."
``Hm.``
He toyed with the strand of hair on his head. Lightly tapping his painted fingernails on the desk.
"Erm, do we go straight to class after this..?"
He couldn't bring himself to hold eye contact.
Not wanting to make it awkward.

He was running down the halls frantically, checking every corner.
eyeing his watch he realized he was ridiculously late.
“This school is huge! “He thought to himself.
He looked at the schedule he was given earlier mumbling to himself to find which room it was.

“Aha!”
He goes as he opens the classroom door, he quickly hurried in and sat behind a guy with black hair and tanned skin. He was out of breath from the running he had to do to find the classroom.
He wiped the sweat from his brow slightly, and let out a relieved sigh.

He looked around the classroom, intrigued about all the potential friends he could make. He didn’t know how to start a conversation so he stayed quiet.
He then found himself just staring at the person in front of him.

He was running down the halls frantically, checking every corner.
eyeing his watch he realized he was ridiculously late.
“This school is huge! “He thought to himself.
He looked at the schedule he was given earlier mumbling to himself to find which room it was.

“Aha!”
He goes as he opens the classroom door, he quickly hurried in and sat behind a guy with black hair and tanned skin. He was out of breath from the running he had to do to find the classroom.
He wiped the sweat from his brow slightly, and let out a relieved sigh.

He looked around the classroom, intrigued about all the potential friends he could make. He didn’t know how to start a conversation so he stayed quiet.
He then found himself just staring at the person in front of him.

------------------------------------------------------‐------------

He nervously tapped louder. He felt eyes on himself. He eyed the room before slowly turning his body.

"Ya gonna keep starin' or say hello?"

He internally smirked at his reply.
Though keeping an unamused face. He studied his features, fixated on the gold ringlets holding his hair.

"Unless you're trying to stay anonymous, I'm Niko"

He wasn't even facing the front anymore, his whole body faced the wrong way, head atop the chair. Full attention on the mysterious male.

------------------------------------------------------‐------------

He nervously tapped louder. He felt eyes on himself. He eyed the room before slowly turning his body.

"Ya gonna keep starin' or say hello?"

He internally smirked at his reply.
Though keeping an unamused face. He studied his features, fixated on the gold ringlets holding his hair.

"Unless you're trying to stay anonymous, I'm Niko"

He wasn't even facing the front anymore, his whole body faced the wrong way, head atop the chair. Full attention on the mysterious male.

His body perked up at the bold reply, as he realized he was in fact staring at them.
He looked around nervously as he tugged on his finger slightly. He looked around for a bit and then finally spoke.

”Sorry about that..”

he said with a slight mumble he was shifting in his seat. As he then just held eye contact with the person in front of him. he didn’t want to seem rude after all he was already staring, wouldn’t want to make it worse.

”That was very rude of me, where are my manners? My name is Sedian, Sedian Milliem”

He said that with a chipper voice as he then held his hand out for a shake.

"Nervous?"

He lightly teased, noticing the shifting movements in his seat. He broke eye contact as his own trailed down to his hand. Niko narrowed his eyes before taking his hand in his own.

Grasping his hand firmly.

"Manners? Oh. So you're the pampered boy type. Well I'm not one to speak,"

He quirked an eyebrow at his formality.

"Nervous?"

He lightly teased, noticing the shifting movements in his seat. He broke eye contact as his own trailed down to his hand. Niko narrowed his eyes before taking his hand in his own.

Grasping his hand firmly.

"Manners? Oh. So you're the pampered boy type. Well I'm not one to speak,"

He quirked an eyebrow at his formality.

he shook his hand firmly as he then let it go and gave a soft smile. he thought that nik’s hands were quite warm..or maybe his hands were cold? He couldn’t come to a conclusion so he shook it off.

”Ah? How’d you know, is it that obvious”

He laughed lightly, as he then leaned onto his desk intrigued by what was said, he lifted an eyebrow.

”pampered boy type? Well..I wouldn’t say that, after all manners are normal are they not?”

he thought to himself quietly after speaking, had he said something wrong? Being social wasn’t exactly his strong suite, he’d even practiced talking to people in the mirror! Althought this isn’t the mirror so maybe he did say something wrong. He was thinking many thoughts at once frantically and you could tell from his continuous facial expression change.

``Hm.``
He toyed with the strand of hair on his head. Lightly tapping his painted fingernails on the desk.
"Erm, do we go straight to class after this..?"
He couldn't bring himself to hold eye contact.
Not wanting to make it awkward.
"To be point blank, I don't know." Vincin chuckled awkwardly. Looking down as the dark male and another student conversed.

Finnley looked towards Nicolina with a puzzled look, but she smiled and gave a hearty wave. She didn’t want to be rude after all.
Nicolina smiled and waved back, while she wasn't sure if she'd find friends. She really wanted to give it a try. She held out her hand and grinned at the other girl. "Hi, I'm Nicolina!"

he shook his hand firmly as he then let it go and gave a soft smile. he thought that nik’s hands were quite warm..or maybe his hands were cold? He couldn’t come to a conclusion so he shook it off.

”Ah? How’d you know, is it that obvious”

He laughed lightly, as he then leaned onto his desk intrigued by what was said, he lifted an eyebrow.

”pampered boy type? Well..I wouldn’t say that, after all manners are normal are they not?”

he thought to himself quietly after speaking, had he said something wrong? Being social wasn’t exactly his strong suite, he’d even practiced talking to people in the mirror! Althought this isn’t the mirror so maybe he did say something wrong. He was thinking many thoughts at once frantically and you could tell from his continuous facial expression change.

Niko quickly took notice of the male moving closer.

"Eh. I wouldn't exactly say normal some people...a little like myself aren't so keen with the whole...formal thing."

He sighed lowly, running his bejeweled fingers through his dark locks.

"Geez, loosen up some. Besides, you're Awfully close for someone who's so big on manners."

He shifted in his seat, slightly facing the male next to him.

"I never caught your name, well , unless you're not planning on telling. That's fine too."

"Eh. I wouldn't exactly say normal some people...a little like myself aren't so keen with the whole...formal thing."

"Geez, loosen up some. Besides, you're Awfully close for someone who's so big on manners."

"I never caught your name, well , unless you're not planning on telling. That's fine too."
"Oh, sorry. I'm Vincin." He replied, letting a awkward laugh slip out before it was replaced with a slightly more confident smile. "And... You?"

Nicolina smiled and waved back, while she wasn't sure if she'd find friends. She really wanted to give it a try. She held out her hand and grinned at the other girl. "Hi, I'm Nicolina!"
“Finnley” she lightly shook her hand. “New here I’m guessing?” She said. “Oh and you can sit here,” she said looking at an open seat to her side “you’ll enjoy it here. Trust Me.” She smiled

Hanako watched as more new people arrived and introduced themselves. It was getting loud but she could manage. She took in everyone's names and faces and also important information like whether or not they said what their powers were. She thanked her good memory for this, because her head would've exploded by now if she had a bad one. She just continued to fold her piece of paper into origami designs.

“Oh? I see, maybe that’s just me then…I hope you don’t find that strange about me..”

he thought to himself for a moment he almost drifted out for a second, as he then was brought back by what the male said. He immediately leaned back into his seat, almost falling out of his chair with a semi-surprised face.

woah! Sorry..sorry! I didn’t mean to be so close, I am truly sorry for invading your personal space, that wasn’t..was not my intention.”

he was just rapidly apologizing as he then just put his hand on his face in embarrassmen, eventually just feeling putting his head down. “Gosh..” he thought “to himself, could this day get any worse..?”

Being bored, Tiene weighed whether or not to introduce everyone, loudly. Then, he decided against it. People would hate him for it and besides, that would be gross. He would give Steve another chance, because he was desperate enough to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back